• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never been able to get good sleep, Im pretty sure i have sleep apena ex's and friends always said i stop breathing in my sleep many times and snore really bad. I always have to wake up a few times during the night. Always had day time sleepiness as long as i remembered which is one of the main reasons i used stimulants every day to give me the energy to get through work and the day. It won't be late til maybe 5 am that i acutally start getting deep sleep / dreams if go to sleep at like 11 pm before then its constant waking up. Would feel very tired if i had to wake up before 9 am. when i was a kid i use to get constant nightmares every night and would be terrified of sleeping every single night was endless cycles of this same demon / monster hunting me down and murdering everyone around in the scene and then myself was fucking terrifying and managed to stop been every single night once i was around 10 and really went down in frequency after learning lucid dreaming as a teenager and becoming lucid during the nightmare and giving the monster a big hug and accepting that darkness then that same repetitive nightmare didn't come back.

I never been able to get good sleep, Im pretty sure i have sleep apena ex's and friends always said i stop breathing in my sleep many times and snore really bad. I always have to wake up a few times during the night. Always had day time sleepiness as long as i remembered which is one of the main reasons i used stimulants every day to give me the energy to get through work and the day. It won't be late til maybe 5 am that i acutally start getting deep sleep / dreams if go to sleep at like 11 pm before then its constant waking up. Would feel very tired if i had to wake up before 9 am. when i was a kid i use to get constant nightmares every night and would be terrified of sleeping every single night was endless cycles of this same demon / monster hunting me down and murdering everyone around in the scene and then myself was fucking terrifying and managed to stop been every single night once i was around 10 and really went down in frequency after learning lucid dreaming as a teenager and becoming lucid during the nightmare and giving the monster a big hug and accepting that darkness then that same repetitive nightmare didn't come back.

I went to a therapist for that, I had a Shady thing in my brain, chemical imbalance but I got rid of that, my wife had it too. Anyway, is not impossible but you need inner-will to fix that.

If I take too much phenibut in the day, I start getting these glitchy 'nods' which, unlike opioids, are not very pleasant. They come on very abruptly, and just as suddenly, I'll then snap out of it, which is like a quick electric zap.

I used to dose by the gram, but stick to low doses now. 250-500 milligrams. I enjoy it just as much, but without side effects.
Interesting. The way it's prescribed in Russia is generally 250-500mg 2-3x per day rather than a single large dose as is fairly common in the West. I remember perusing various reddit threads and anecdotes a while back and a few people reported that taking it with this dosage pattern, tolerance development and loss of the desirable effects happens far more slowly.

I just have such mixed feelings about phenibut, I've used it on and off for a long time so obviously it's doing something for me, I think it combines very well with some things for sure, on it's own though I sometimes find it's quite inconsistent, and I also do not seem to get the dopaminergic boost that many people talk about, or at least, I get it less often, or perhaps it is just delayed a bit more for me. But I can quite often experience a perceptible fade after 4-5 hours which leaves me feeling kind of deflated and subdued. But equally, I have taken phenibut the day before and noticed i feel pretty great all the next day... so, inconsistency.

I am pretty sure I've also experienced these brain zaps you are describing, I don't really have experience with opioid nods so I can't really compare but definitely if I've taken too much I'll just start having moments of extreme sedation where sometimes it's like I could just fall asleep where I'm sitting or can barely keep my eyes open, and then suddenly I'll just snap out of it... this is usually accompanied with a kind of emotional flatness where if anything there's some kind of dopaminergic suppression... although definitely I am also, paradoxically, pretty relaxed and it would take a lot to actually annoy me from an external standpoint.

Phenibut is weird to me, it's like it shuts off things I kinda don't want to be shut off like that... I'm more aware of what it takes than what it gives if that makes sense. But I should remind myself to throw it at human-to-human interaction situations more often, I'm sure it's just a bias.
Hah, I get the human-to-human interaction thing for sure... there's probably no denying phenibut is more helpful than not in these kind of situations. But too often I've used phenibut just to make doing stuff alone more enjoyable, which in retrospect, for sure, is probably a waste.

It's for sure probably a waste, wut? If it enhances your alone time then I'm all for it. It's just that it has tended to bug me a bit, the reports of phenibut overdose adequately describe what I think I've already felt at low doses and then it doesn't feel like an enhancement of precious voluntary solitary confinement which again I'm all for as long as everyone's happy.

Or maybe it's the high-intensity mind games I've learned to play in my life with a scale of alcohol or dissociatives inebriation going up and down during as to have become part of it, but which phenibut halts in a novel way which I experience as a dent into my identity.

I've taken 500mg earlier to go outside dressed up as a mortal combat character as we're doing nowadays to go fetch two cases of soon to be chilled white beer to combat upcoming heat wave. I'm not experiencing any ill effect, probably's just getting me in proper summer mood, however, it should be hard to notice anyway as my reality's still being tunneled through the diet of 30mg 3-HO-PCP, and I've toked up while writing this, not counting isolated units of hooch which hardly cognitively impact me anymore.

So yeah, as always, more research needed. Appetite is resurfacing now, got some spaghetti with amanita stipe broth waiting. :)

Edit: effect is evolving as it of course does, definitely feeling like more of a doofus than usual, unsure whether I like the feeling of stuffed pillow in head, then again, that's how I used to describe pot afterglow as a teen lol

Last edited:
Well I just got my 2C-E today which is pretty exciting to say the least. Thinking that 15mgs plugged should be more than sufficient so I'm bringing back four of these 1ml oral syringes I had stashed. Possibly will trip on it tommorow if I'm feeling up for it. And then I plan on alternating between that and the Tryptamines for the rest of the summer. Been almost two weeks since I've used any Heroin or Cocaine, gonna be passing the city I cop at on the train today but I'm not going to stop there anymore.

Well I definitely overdosed on Phenibut the other night and I slept damn near the whole day yesterday. Been very nauseous since and I'm not ever taking that much again I also swallowed it so I got way more in my system probably compared to when I spit it out. Guessing that also played a role in me becoming so nauseous. Don't plan on taking anymore for awhile this sorta turned me off.

Need to wait until I'm back at 100% before I take any of that 2C-E. Those of you who have experience with it know about the body load that comes with it and the first hour can be a little rough. Plugging takes care of alot of those issues but I'm not gonna risk having a less than stellar trip I only have enough for 4 of them and then who knows when we will cross paths again. Really glad it came today because it just so happened to be the day I'm leaving and dont have the need to rush back up here now.

Last edited:
That's a lot of 2C-E up da pooper! Bon voyage!

A friend of mine gave me all of his kava kava when he realized that it gave him mini brain zaps the next day. He found out they were some kind of mini seizure, but I can't remember what kind.

That's a lot of 2C-E up da pooper! Bon voyage!

Yeah that's a heavy dose for sure comparable to about 25-30mgs orally. During the peak the visuals become so intense you can't even see through them. I've gone on these astral projection type mental journey's to where I appear in literally a completely different world with my eyes closed. One time I was in a desert flying through sand surrounded by huge 15 foot cactus.

I was some type of bird and this isn't not the only time it's happened in that vein. Another trip I was souring over Mayan Temples down in Mexico. And I'm not talking it sort of looked like this it was real and I could feel the wind beneath my wings. The ruins were enormous and within a vast forest, it was the some of the most vivid imagery I've seen on a drug.

Only other trips that came close were incredibly massive doses of 4-AcO-DMT sometimes reaching up towards 100mgs taken orally when staggered over a period of hours. But those always are of cosmic/alien nature and provide pretty much guaranteed entity contact. Usually it's a woman with glowing dress of incredible beauty that shows me incredibly complex imagery of geometric patterns which rapidly shifts colors and shapes leaving me spellbound.

She speaks to me telepathically thru both words and emotions. I usually come out of the peak with tears in my eyes, it's so beautiful. The Afterglow stays with me for days and days and it straight nukes my depression. She is from another dimension and possibly an expression of the collective consciousness from which we all came. This feels as real to me while it's happening as the day to day life I have here. I truly believe when we enter HyperSpace our consciousness merges with another dimension.

Day off tomorrow. Had some mesc earlier - a crude tar from a Peruvianus cultivar that I got quite cheap (sausage cactus; a somewhat mutated pachanoi/Peruvian hybrid). Surprisingly mild, considering the amount of cactus I used, but you get what you pay for. Considered eating some peyote to top up but thought better of it. Too rare.

No other psychedelics at the moment. Really liked my last experience with 2c-b-fly. I got so caught up in these brightly coloured images in my mind, I kind of tuned out and fell into something of a waking dream, wandering about this neon-lit city in immense detail. Fluorescent graffiti on walls, rickety back alley staircases.. I could even hear the bass coming through the walls of a nightclub. One of the best trips I've ever had. Similar to a dissociative hole, but much clearer. I'd had 2c-b-fly twice before, and it was nothing like that.

Sometimes psychedelics just click, without rhyme or reason, and result in incredible experiences, even from modest doses.

The words on my screen are starting to drift off my screen now. Maybe I was too quick to doubt this mescaline..

Be well trippers!

incredibly complex imagery of geometric patterns which rapidly shifts colors and shapes leaving me spellbound.
That's what I see when I close my eyes on mushrooms. Reminds me of a windows 95 screensaver, but a thousand times cooler of course.
He found out they were some kind of mini seizure, but I can't remember what kind.
Myclonic?

Spaghetti just kicked in. Didn't expect to get effect from stipes, jeez! Also didn't taste as good as in memory, though the dirt factor called for some more red wine.

Alright well now I'm on a mission to get some of this LSD that is going around my town. The dude is a greedy fuck and will be price gouging so I'm only gonna get like 3 or 4 blotters most likely. They are laid stupid heavy tho probably close to 200ugs. Fucking guy is trying to tell me that they are triple dipped with his dealer jargon, I told him to get outta here with that nonsense I know far too much about drugs for that.

I never understood the concept of overcharging people it's a bad look and just makes customers not come thru often. More weight gets moved in the end when cutting deals, dude needs to look at the bigger picture. If the price was right I'd buy a sheet. But for what he charged that would be insane quite frankly.

Just smoked like third of a Joint and got completely wrecked. Cannabis is a powerful drug when you don't use it daily. Im not gonna be drinking for the rest of the week or using phenibut. Will be just taking the 2C-E tommorow afternoon, mild bit of nervousness as it's one of the strongest drugs out there especially when you plug 15-20mgs. It's such a fast ride to the peak but I usually never puke that way.

It's better than snorting it for fast onset I used to do that frequently when I was in my early 20's and it's so painful and a bad way to start and incredibly intense psych trip it goes away but that's a long fifteen minutes when your tripping balls. When you plug that amount it makes it even stronger and the trip quality seems improved as in visuals,mental space and etc. Excellent way to stretch out limited amount of material, after four trips on it I should be a satisfied for some years regarding this one.

Anyone have experience splitting a vial wash between two people? I have a friend coming over in a week or two and we planned on doing some LSD. Problem is I checked the vial last night and it's bone dry. There was about 9 hits left in the thing. I've never done a vial wash before and want to make sure I can evenly split what's left in there between us. I can't remember what level the liquid was at when I checked it months ago. It was so low I was having to tilt it to get a drop out. I've only done one hit out of that vial and it was really strong. I'd estimate at least 150-200ug was in the one drop I've taken out of it.

I only picked up 10 hits when I got it. My friend didn't have anything to lay it on so he just gave me what was supposed to be a 10 strips worth in liquid. Probably gave me extra knowing him. I'm not opposed to just washing it and us splitting the wash but I've never done that before so I was hopeful someone would know of a good way to split the wash.

If I can get in touch with my guy I might just pick up some tabs and save the wash for myself at a later date. He's hard to get in touch with so I wanted to have a backup plan. I mentioned this batch to my friend months ago and he asks me about it every time I see him. I don't want to disappoint him since we've been planning to trip together for four months or so. Been too busy to drop any since I took that drop to test this batch months back.

A vial wash is usually around 4-5 hits so like 400-500 ug. This is for vials where one drop is equal to like 100-110 ug some vials are dosed higher. My mate recently did a vial wash alone not realizing how powerful it would be and sent him on the strongest journey of his life.

Id suggest rinsing it and try splitting the liquid half / half which would be a very powerful experience most likely. But again it can vary from vial to vial.

Last edited:
Anyone have experience splitting a vial wash between two people? I have a friend coming over in a week or two and we planned on doing some LSD. Problem is I checked the vial last night and it's bone dry. There was about 9 hits left in the thing. I've never done a vial wash before and want to make sure I can evenly split what's left in there between us. I can't remember what level the liquid was at when I checked it months ago. It was so low I was having to tilt it to get a drop out. I've only done one hit out of that vial and it was really strong. I'd estimate at least 150-200ug was in the one drop I've taken out of it.

I only picked up 10 hits when I got it. My friend didn't have anything to lay it on so he just gave me what was supposed to be a 10 strips worth in liquid. Probably gave me extra knowing him. I'm not opposed to just washing it and us splitting the wash but I've never done that before so I was hopeful someone would know of a good way to split the wash.

If I can get in touch with my guy I might just pick up some tabs and save the wash for myself at a later date. He's hard to get in touch with so I wanted to have a backup plan. I mentioned this batch to my friend months ago and he asks me about it every time I see him. I don't want to disappoint him since we've been planning to trip together for four months or so. Been too busy to drop any since I took that drop to test this batch months back.
Get a cough syrup syringe and squirt in 9ml of water.each dose is now 1ml.no point trying to fuck with drops and microscopic amounts of powder

Just smoked like third of a Joint and got completely wrecked. Cannabis is a powerful drug when you don't use it daily. Im not gonna be drinking for the rest of the week or using phenibut. Will be just taking the 2C-E tommorow afternoon, mild bit of nervousness as it's one of the strongest drugs out there especially when you plug 15-20mgs. It's such a fast ride to the peak but I usually never puke that way.

It's better than snorting it for fast onset I used to do that frequently when I was in my early 20's and it's so painful and a bad way to start and incredibly intense psych trip it goes away but that's a long fifteen minutes when your tripping balls. When you plug that amount it makes it even stronger and the trip quality seems improved as in visuals,mental space and etc. Excellent way to stretch out limited amount of material, after four trips on it I should be a satisfied for some years regarding this one.

Yeah cannabis sure is powerful when you don't do it much, I get so high from weed, so much so that it can be too much from one big hit of strong weed if I'm in the wrong setting. In fact I have to pay attention to set and setting more on weed than I do on non-heroin doses of many psychedelics.

Also I agree about snorting 2C-Xs, it's just not worth it, especially when plugging is an option. 2C-Xs are the most painful things I've snorted, the pain is ferocious and it lingers on for so long. Makes my whole face throb like someone is nailing it with a jackhammer. Whereas plugging, if you dilute it sufficiently, doesn't even burn. Actually, if you make a nasal spray that is diluted, snorting doesn't really hurt much either, but I still find plugging to subjectively produce a better experience.

If the vial is bone dry, then I'd squirt in water from an oral syringe until it's nearly full, make note of how much the volume of water was, and shake it up for a minute, then dump it into a shot glass. Then add more water until it's at, say, 10mL total. Then you can suck up 5mL for each of you.

I've never done a vial wash before and want to make sure I can evenly split what's left in there between u

All you have to do is fill it with water,
then dump into a glass. Fill it with water again, then dump that into a glass. Maybe do it again? And then fill the glass to near the top, stir it around, and split it 50/50.

Status
Not open for further replies.