• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

⫸STICKY⫷ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Saw it but didn't understand the title so much (still don't) but it says virus free or the like, so I figured, WTF? Does anyone know what any of it is about? With this reasoning: One cannot go wrong, eh?
PD Social has a long tradition of periodically having the name changed and it's always something swirly-related. The PD social thread has been going on since 2006, it's a pretty unique sub-culture of Bluelight. :) Friendliest place on the Internet, without a doubt.

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
It is literally my favorite place on the internet. When I got outta prison and got a new phone literally the first place I went online was to the social and then I PMed Help?!?! I've met so many people in here that I ended up meeting IRL as the years passed by. Nowhere else on the forum is as tight knit as it is in here. This place has had such a big impact on me, not many people out in society understand the Swirly Folks like us.

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
Just popped open my 10th Beer I'm living kinda reckless tonight, lol. That Phenibut made the alcohol about 10x more enjoyable than usual. I haven't had such a good time drinking in ages. Been listening to all kinds of music and posting up a storm. Probably gonna end up drinking the whole 12-pack at this rate but it's all good. Gotta enjoy this life were given.

xammy

Bluelighter
Just popped open my 10th Beer I'm living kinda reckless tonight, lol. That Phenibut made the alcohol about 10x more enjoyable than usual. I haven't had such a good time drinking in ages. Been listening to all kinds of music and posting up a storm. Probably gonna end up drinking the whole 12-pack at this rate but it's all good. Gotta enjoy this life were given.
My order from Germany just arrived Friday. 9 bottles of spirits. Rum, vodka, gin, raki, ouzo, tequila, cachaca (from brazil, this I haven't tasted before)

Img_9999

Bluelighter
^ LOL I had one of the drunkest nights of my life drinking cachaca in Brasil more than a decade ago. Good times :ROFLMAO:.

PtahTek

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
When I got outta prison and got a new phone literally the first place I went online was to the social and then I PMed Help?!?!
Wish I woulda been so lucky/blessed to have a support group like BL when they released me back to the wild in '92. :) Not sayin' I wouldn't be the fucked-up ass-bastard I am today but maybe a little "brighter" or polished. Hell, if ya let me tell it I'm a proper bloke. Hahaha
Thanks for all the info on the swirling thread of BL. Seems like a lot better/safer than most places I frequent... or used to. PD may have been what threw me as it has been quite some time and did not think there was much to be contributed to the thread. It appears to be more than this (as with all things BL) and am trying to get the "feel" of what is really going on here: Let it *swirl about in my head a minute, ladies and gents... let is swirl. Will revisit on a fractal of the next ripple.

And thanks for the warm welcome to where-ever we may be. Always say do not go where ya aint welcome... unless under a full combat load. :p

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
Dodged a bullet not waking up hungover this afternoon. I'd slept until 1pm and my girl literally called ten times all morning and since I turned the volume off on my phone I never realized it. She got super worried that I overdosed or something, its cuz of her OCD. I told her I'm not getting high anymore but its gonna take time before she completely trusts me again.

Ended up taking 2 gram dose of Phenibut FAA again I'm feeling really nice right now and may add one more gram or so in a couple hours. But after this I'm gonna take four days to a week off ideally, can't get into daily dosing and I already did it back to back. Have that manic/euphoria building inside it's so nice. Making some hotdogs right now for lunch and then I'm gonna work on fixing up that guest room. Rest of the house is done pretty much her room looks great. Place hasn't been this clean since I lived here, the amount of cat hair I'd swept up was ridiculous.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Phenibut nis pretty seductive, the thing about it that is its saving grace is that it's not compulsive, there is no rush or "hit", so it's easier to control my usage than any other drug that I like as much as it. But it's still easy to slowly slip into dependence.

xammy

Bluelighter
^ LOL I had one of the drunkest nights of my life drinking cachaca in Brasil more than a decade ago. Good times :ROFLMAO:.
Do you recommend I do some caipirinhas? I guess it is some generic shit brand, Pitú

Img_9999

Bluelighter
Yeah, I think that would be the most pleasant way to drink it !
On the night I was referring to I was a stupid teenager and downed some shots of pure cheap cachaça. But now that I know better I would definitely prefer to prepare some nice caipirinhas haha.

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
Ordering Flmodafinil and F-Phenibut tommorow. Pretty excited about those I've been intrested in those for awhile now was also thinking about getting Bromantane... need to do some more reading on that one first. Maybe get that next time along with some Tiapatine Sulfate, we shall see. All four of those would be really nice to have around honesty for my well being and what not.

On my way to the grocery store to get a head of Cabbage, will be making some Stuffed Cabbage tonight should be delicious. Will be picking up a 12-Pack of Beer because I've become somewhat of an alcoholic. Thinking about taking some psychedelics tommorow, definently the 24mgs of 4-AcO-DMT....and if I'm feeling brave the 1.8 grams of Psilocybin Mushrooms as well. More than likely I'm gonna go for it, it's gonna be some heavy stuff. And then the following week if the stars align I will plug 15-20mgs of 2C-E and get god smacked.

Last edited:

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
Your making this stuff sound great Xorky I'm actually gonna double down on my order now and get 10 grams F-Phenibut instead. That should last me a little while I assume, sounds pretty strong probably start with like 300-500mgs. The GHB comparison is pretty enticing I have never had that before but went thru a period where I was using 1,4 BDO quite a bit and enjoyed it alot before I developed tolerance and it lost its magic.

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
Yeah man that LSD was exactly what I needed. My Heroin dealer called and texted me yesterday and I didn't respond, I'm done with that shit it's such a waste of life. What is the point of nodding off and drooling on your damn self all the time. Half the time I wake up on the floor a few hours after I shot up cuz I like to push the limit...good way to kill yourself.

Was really fucked in the head after we broke up but hell man I'm here right now, just got some coochie literally 5mins ago, so life could be worse. Finishing up my tenth Beer right now and I'm gonna take three or four grams of Phenibut FAA. Then finish off the case of Beer and make something to eat. Going back to dirty jersey on Wednesday morning and I'm gonna leave the Phenibut here cuz I wont be back to the following Monday little forced vacation. Gonna swallow this Phenibut FAA dose and chew some Tums after, trying to get the most outta it.

And I'm assuming the F-Phenibut will be here that point so I probably won't take any from that batch anyways. But yeah man I'm catching myself using daily so I'm gonna put a little distance in between. Will be tripping tommrow morning and then again maybe Saturday or Sunday. Gotta figure this out, pretty excited about the 2C-E trips coming up. Would also like to get some 4-AcO-MET and 4-HO-MPT soon...that would be lovely.

Last edited: