• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

PCP in Canada. Let me tell you if you are interested!

I want to know if the black, magic marker smellin' dust is then same as that green goopy canadian pcp. Are they both freebase forms? Or is the green goopy stuff a salt.

do you know about Big Lurch, the rapper who ate his girlfriend's lungs when he was high on PCP. have you ever heard of anyone else doing something like that?

No, nobody I've ever known has eaten any part of anyone else, and nobody has ever hinted that they might like to. I've never even become angry on it. It's been fun for me. It's caused me to goof around and think dumb shit is funny mostly.

If you read the entire thread (it's getting long I realise) I mention that the PCP that's been available to me seems quite a bit weaker than other forms which seem to be available in other places. I can't imagine ever taking enough to warp my mind in an eating people kind of way, and to be honest stories like that don't remind me of PCP at all; it seems like a completely different thing to me. It's never altered who I am as a human being in any meaningful way (sure my sharp wit may have been dulled whilst high, and my reflexes slowed, but this violent psychotic killer concept seems bizarre to me...)
I do know that the stuff I've done is definitely PCP... or so say the charges on the criminal records of a few people I've known in my life.

Black magic marker?
No Idea.

Coolio: the idea of a vial of pure oxy may be great for people with half a brain in their heads, but let's be honest... does that description fit the majority of the population? If you do in fact believe that most people are able to competently handle drugs in this form without killing themselves.. what about the minority of REALLY thick skulled individuals out there? Isn't there something to be said for being able to take a measured pill as part of your medication vs. always having to measure out a correct dose? I'm sure my point is at least slightly valid?

I honestly prefer my PCP cut. If I bought it green I'd cut it myself for my own personal use.

i'm just a white boy in a hood full of murderers,drug dealers, rapeist, everything bro, and i'm sure that if your girlfriend gets groped at a bar full of hoodlems you want to try everything to make it better?
"your" city is weakk kid, u wiishh it was "bad news".

WuT!? NJ ReP Re SeNtt!

alain, it's called survival of the fittest. The thick skulled need to drop dead. If you don't have half a brain, I hope you pour a gram of oxy down your throat without any access to naloxone.

Coolio said:
alain, it's called survival of the fittest. The thick skulled need to drop dead. If you don't have half a brain, I hope you pour a gram of oxy down your throat without any access to naloxone.

Oh dear. I don't think you know what that term "survival of the fittest" refers to.

what's this talk of "Green goopy Canadian PCP" ? You sure you haven't been sold a tuft of moss? What I bought was crystally powder

though I've seen my friends with little wet clumps calling it PCP, so never mind, it all makes sense

ControlDenied said:
what's this talk of "Green goopy Canadian PCP" ? You sure you haven't been sold a tuft of moss? What I bought was crystally powder

though I've seen my friends with little wet clumps calling it PCP, so never mind, it all makes sense

Ha, yeah I don't think I've been snorting moss these past 13 years or so.
Long thread, but I think this has been adressed.

I've been watching videos of people on PCP on youtube. I don't understand the reactions I've been seeing other than to suppose that they are taking INDUSTRIAL amounts. Like 50 times what I've ever taken. Even then I don't understand it, because at the higher doses I've taken I can't imagine doing anything but lying down... and if I tried to stand up, I'd fall down. I certainly wouldn't be fighting 7 cops.. since my girlfriend could nudge me over with one finger. I guess there could be some threshold that crosses the line and makes you a hyper-active psycho able to stand up again? Taking too much to me has always been a mouth breathing, starring contest, but maybe I've just never taken way WAY too much. I've also never smoked it.

I did see a guy flip out a bit after shooting it once though.

I wish I could find some solid answers on this. The videos and stories don't match ANY of my experiences, and I've done sooo much of the stuff, and been at many parties where half the people in attendance were on it, and nobody ever did anything too weird (nothing weirder than the average drunk party anyways.)

alain4911 said:
I've been watching videos of people on PCP on youtube. I don't understand the reactions I've been seeing other than to suppose that they are taking INDUSTRIAL amounts. Like 50 times what I've ever taken. Even then I don't understand it, because at the higher doses I've taken I can't imagine doing anything but lying down... and if I tried to stand up, I'd fall down. I certainly wouldn't be fighting 7 cops.. since my girlfriend could nudge me over with one finger. I guess there could be some threshold that crosses the line and makes you a hyper-active psycho able to stand up again? Taking too much to me has always been a mouth breathing, starring contest, but maybe I've just never taken way WAY too much. I've also never smoked it.

I did see a guy flip out a bit after shooting it once though.

I wish I could find some solid answers on this. The videos and stories don't match ANY of my experiences, and I've done sooo much of the stuff, and been at many parties where half the people in attendance were on it, and nobody ever did anything too weird (nothing weirder than the average drunk party anyways.)

I've noticed that PCP smoked is a lot more intense and euphoric with feelings of (fuck I'm better then everyone and I can beat anyone down atm) So I'm guessing yeah they just smoked a lot of it and are normally violent people to begin with.

ziggo said:
I've noticed that PCP smoked is a lot more intense and euphoric with feelings of (fuck I'm better then everyone and I can beat anyone down atm) So I'm guessing yeah they just smoked a lot of it and are normally violent people to begin with.

This sounds right to me...
Compare two vids:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D9oK774QU4E
This one actually reminds me of PCP (though I've never been so out of it that I'd wander in traffic)

and then this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gXj_eMiZxdU

Do these look like the same drug? I realise PCP is a unique drug and in some ways unpredictable, but I've never seen ANYTHING like the second video, but the first seems at least somewhat realistic to me.

the second video is pretty much what PCP is known for in the US. This is why this thread is so interesting to me. it shows safe and responsible use of pcp is possible... or maybe it isn't, and alain is a freak of nature, lol.

i like to think PCP can be used safely and responsibly... I think the bad rap it has in the USA is due to people with mental illness experiencing psychotic breaks on the drug. I guess PCP should only be used by a healthy, well-adjusted individual.

pcp is a definite pandora's box, either way.

The only time i took PCP i certainly was not in any mood or even capable of any violence. In fact moving was very difficult let alone standing up throwing a punch and fighting.

I can get pretty violent and paranoid on alcohol and i have bipolar disorder so im not exactly the well balanced type either.

I know tons of people who binged on PCP and no violence was involved. but I somehow wish I liked PCP and DXM more. it doesn't make sense. I fuckin' love K, but can't get into those two. They're just too "Warped" or something. (and I do get a weird sort of "violence element" off them for some reason, but not off K at all)

The only PCP I've ever seen was crystalline powder, like MDMA.

ControlDenied said:
I know tons of people who binged on PCP and no violence was involved. but I somehow wish I liked PCP and DXM more. it doesn't make sense. I fuckin' love K, but can't get into those two. They're just too "Warped" or something. (and I do get a weird sort of "violence element" off them for some reason, but not off K at all)

DXM is kinda fucked too but that never made me feel violent either at all. Usually kinda lovey dovey especially in lower doses. I gotta try ketamine someday i bet id love the shit. Probably too much but oh well maybe it would help my nerve pain. DXM does.

I would probably be on DXM now if I wasn't too bashful buying the pills at the pharmacy cuz I live in a small town.

Awesome posts and info alain. Thanks so much.

The main question that comes to me is -- who makes this stuff? Clandestine labs? Surely this amount of material is no longer available for diversion, what with the general decline in medical/veterinary use of the chemical in favor of other molecules ...

grue said:
Awesome posts and info alain. Thanks so much.

The main question that comes to me is -- who makes this stuff? Clandestine labs? Surely this amount of material is no longer available for diversion, what with the general decline in medical/veterinary use of the chemical in favor of other molecules ...

All I know about the production of the stuff is that it's made by bikers, or chemistry majors; according to my sources anyways. I don't see any reason I'd be misled, so I'll say that's the case.

In Canada it is not used for anything legally, so it would have to be completely sneaky labs. The chemicals involved in it's production are somewhat available, though some are controlled... I have no specifics on that either.