• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

PCP in Canada. Let me tell you if you are interested!

alain4911

Bluelighter
This is my first post on this forum, and I figured I'd start by offering some information to those interested. I apologize if this post is in the wrong place.

I am from Canada and have done PCP well over 1,000 times. If people have any specific questions about the drug or my experiences I would love to answer them.

I should mention that my information is that of a recreational user. I have a lot of experience and outside of chemistry questions I can tell you a whole lot about this stuff. Deffo one of my favs.

I saw a huge thread on this stuff, but it is so long, with so many questions (and answers that sounded NOTHING like PCP to me) that I felt like it would be more reasonable to start this thread.

So, what would people like to know? I could write a ten page essay, but would rather not. It seems easier to answer questions as they come.

1000 times, eh? that's an awful lot of PCP. I struggle to think of normal things I've done 1000 times. Breathing, shitting, pissing, eating, not fucking (dammit).

I guess my only question is how did pcp get a rep for making people turn into murdering cannibals or rip out there own eyeballs and other nasty propaganda fodder?

Swerz said:
what inspired you to do PCP that many times?

It was always available where I live and was basically a party essential through highschool and into my early 20s. I guess it just seemed very normal to throw some PCP into the mix on friday nights. I'm sure that sounds strange, but it didn't seem that way to me or my friends.
There was also a point in my life where I was in charge of supplying it to the parties, so I always had some on hand, and I thought it was great fun. I still thinks it's a lot of fun, but I'm not as involved in it anymore, and basically would take some if it was to fall into my lap. This happens once a year or so at this point.
I should also mention that all the horror stories that seem to go along with the drug when I read about it online etc. have not been my experience, and I know very few who have had experiences that are all that terrible. As with any recreational drug, if taken in a very irresponsible way, very bad things can happen, but it has never had a significant nightmar-ish impact on myself or people around me.

dbailey11 said:
1000 times, eh? that's an awful lot of PCP. I struggle to think of normal things I've done 1000 times. Breathing, shitting, pissing, eating, not fucking (dammit).

I guess my only question is how did pcp get a rep for making people turn into murdering cannibals or rip out there own eyeballs and other nasty propaganda fodder?

My only guess for this is that people who have no idea what they are taking, or what a reasonable dose is have gone WAY overboard. Could be that in some places people sell it in huge doses and people don't know what to do with it. Here in Canada you usually know how much you're getting, and how much what you take will affect you.

It could also be considered that since it has such a bad rep. in some places (I dont find the rep. is all that bad where I'm from) unstable people are the ones more likely to try it, and since it is a disassociative and hallucinogen, people with violence issues etc. could really do some dumb stuff. This is just a guess. I have never felt the need to eat any of my friends, and I have yet to be eaten.

lol wow, what form of pcp were you using and how long did the effects last & how did you feel?

FrostyMcFailure said:
lol wow, what form of pcp were you using and how long did the effects last & how did you feel?

When I had access to people who supplied larger quantities here's how it worked in terms of the form it came in:

If you knew the right people it came as a green sludge, kinda like play-dough sort of. This was as pure as most people could get it, and the reason it was green (or yellow sometimes) and goo-ey was because the bikers would add some sort of binding agent to make it easier to weigh and pack and so on, and add food colouring for branding purposes. From what I understand PCP is a white powder in its pure form, but I've never seen it in that early a state personally. Branding was important to differentiate source (ie: which biker gang. I only ever saw green and yellow, but I've heard of pink. I dunno what gang was responsible for what colour, and it all seemed the same to me tbh.)
Anyways, I would sometimes take it in this form by just eating it. .1 of a gram was more than enough for an experienced user, and .05 would be a regular $10 chunk. Most people wouldn't get it as a sludge though because street level dealers would cut it with dextrose or lactose. That was done to make it easier to weigh and package as well (in smaller quantities this just made sense). It was also helpful for keeping people from doing too much. So when you buy it from a dealer in small quantities you would generally buy .5 of a gram cut between 7:1 and 10:1 lactose or dextrose to PCP. Then you could either drop it in a drink, swallow it, or snort it. I've done each of these. I've known people to shoot up with it, but that ain't for me, and was NOT common. Seems like a bad idea to me. Sometimes dealers would put it in these pink gel caps that you can buy at the drug store (they would originally be filled with gelatin as a appetite suppressant, but we'd open them, dump out the gelatin, and fill them with cut PCP.) those caps would hold .5 of a gram perfectly, so it was convenient, and would allow people to take it as a pill, or open them up and dump out lines of it.

Snorting was a quicker high, but not really much different from swallowing it.

Swallowing (we called it time bombing cuz it would all hit you at once after 45 minutes or so) was another way to do it.

Dose is VERY important for how it felt. I'll try to outline it here and in terms of uncut drugs (before mixed with anything other than the binders and food colouring)

.05 felt a lot like being drunk, with the following add-ons:
I often felt like my legs were either shorter, or that I was walking around with my legs sunk into the ground up to my knees. The ground usually felt a little bouncy. Coordination was bad, and it'd make me stumble a lot, which was always really funny to me as it was happening. You feel pretty numbed in general but in a comfortable way. General sense of well being etc. euphoria and all that. Clouded thought process, hard to keep a train of thought going, and definite slurred speech.

Double that dose up and get a much different experience:
I was in a bar one night and was pretty convinced that the bar had become a boat that was anchored right in the middle of downtown. The bar would lean to one direction or another every now and then so it was pretty important that I hold all the drinks on the table so they didn't slide off and out the window. I was able to have drinks and conversation with only that distraction (plus the others listed in the .05 dose.)

Another time I was at a party in the woods. This was an annual party with bands playing all weekend. Private-ish, but huge. No cops or bouncers etc so it was easy to do drugs without worry of getting caught. After taking about .15g of PCP I was watching one of the bands drive their van down to the stage area of the property, and on its way it transformed into a HUGE tank which shot fire out of its exhaust. The driver sat on the roof of the tank where the controls now existed and talked to his band mates as they drove by slowly (for well over half an hour). This tank was about 200 metres from where I was, but I could clearly hear all of the conversation if I listened. They didn't talk about anything too strange things like "we made pretty good time getting here from Toronto eh? Yeah not too bad at all. How'd we do on gas?" etc.

And there was the time I was existing about 5 seconds in the future. I could warn people of things (like "watch out you're about to spill your drink. it'll happen in about 5 seconds in your time"). They would say it had already happened and that it was not much of a prediction, but I was pretty sure it was just taking me too long to get the words out. This was the result of about .2 g. I wouldn't reccomend this for new users.

I spent a good 7 hours with a 100% understanding of the workings of the universe as a whole another time. I knew why everyone I've ever known had made every decision they've ever made, or behaved in every way they've ever behaved. I knew where and why I would die in relation to the history and future of the universe. I was supremely elated and at peace with everything, and this was easily the most amazing experience of my life. I had omnipotence in terms of knowledge and understanding. .2 g or more here. Again I wouldn't reccomend this for a new user. I have done as much as .4 g over a 6 hour period with similar results.

Generally the high lasts for about 6 to 8 hours. If you do .05 or .1. If you take it as a bender and do say .1 and then another .5 4 hours alter, and then another .05 later, you'll be feeling 'not all there' for a day or so after. Basically just some residual effects remain. Go on a bender for an entire summer and you might wanna plan to not be in university or in another situation that requires that you be sharp in your thinking for about a month. I was still able to go to work, and function normally in this case, but it deffo dulled me a bit for a while. Luckily I wasn't in school at the time. In the long term I don't think it has had any real effect on me in this way.

Whew, I've typed a lot now. Hopefully that answers your question!

Last edited:
Did you ever smoke it? I'd never really read many experience reports of people who swallowed or snorted it, so it was interesting to read yours!

PCP has been something I've always wanted to try, however in Australia it's basically non-existent as I understand it.

Mr Blonde said:
Did you ever smoke it? I'd never really read many experience reports of people who swallowed or snorted it, so it was interesting to read yours!

PCP has been something I've always wanted to try, however in Australia it's basically non-existent as I understand it.

Oh right! The smoking thing...

It actually never occured to me to smoke it. I'll ask around and see if anyone else I know has. I would think that I would have heard about it already though. Maybe that's the method that made it "angel dust" and has had people (according to what I've read in some places) jumping off roofs thinking they can fly, or do the cannibal thing mentioned earlier haha.

It seems like it is pretty unavailble in most places. As far as I know, Montreal is the only place in Canada that you can get it regularily. I live in Ontario (about 3 hours drive from Montreal) and everyone I've known in Ontario that ever had PCP got it either in Montreal, or from someone who had gone to Montreal to bring some back and sell it.

Last edited:
iv done a good few licks in my day but i havent seen much plato pcp around..

n felt like my legs were either shorter, or that I was walking around with my legs sunk into the ground up to my knees.
Generally; iv found people feel suttin like this OR the reverse and get the feeling of floating a foot or 2 off the ground.

FrostyMcFailure said:
iv done a good few licks in my day but i havent seen much plato pcp around..

Generally; iv found people feel suttin like this OR the reverse and get the feeling of floating a foot or 2 off the ground.

I'm not sure if they do the playdough thing everywhere, or just in Canada. This is how it comes from a higher level dealer though. Bought from your local dealer in small quantities you get a white powder that is the playdough type stuff that has been mixed up with dextrose or lactose in a coffee grinder.

Yeah I could imagine the floating thing. It's like being detatched from your legs in a way. You can't get them to do quite what you want. They are too short, or sunk in, or in the case of floating, a little like you can't quite reach the ground to push yourself forward. Like a dream where you need to run or get somewhere, but you just can't get yourself going. Not nearly as frustrating as this though. More comical.

it's strange, PCP is really really taboo in my area... My mom used to work as the heard of an alternative school for kids who were expelled in a fairly large city, she would always tell me about kids she'd gotten that had smoked wet and done some fucked up shit, or damaged their brain, etc.

When I was in HS all the kids called it formaldehyde, except they really thought thats what it was.... they didn't know it was PCP, and even my mom thought that's what it was, which in retrospect is really strange seeing as how you would think someone in her position should know better. I never heard of it being taken any way other than smoked. I never did it but I heard some pretty cliche stories about people doing crazy fucked up shit on it from my peers, and a few of the kids I knew who did try it said they didn't like it... seems to be exclusively a crack head thing in my area, like literally, the only time I've ever seen it is at a crack dealers house (I don't smoke crack but I've tagged along on deals).

Also, my uncle who passed away a few years ago apparently got brain damage after smoking a joint laced with what was suspected to be PCP. I don't know the details other than what my family told me but apparently after that incident he was in and out of psych wards his whole life.

So I guess hanging out with my crazy uncle and always seeing it associated with crack heads is why I've always told myself I shouldn't try it.

I was wondering what you thought about this.

Edit: Also interested in the above posters question about how it compares to ketamine, seeing as how I really do love my special K.

Last edited:
Do you have any experiences with combinations?

i'm curious abt pcp but have never seen any in Aust.

Youkai said:
how does it compair to ketamine?

I've only done Ketamine twice, and in fairly low doses, but I would say that Ketamine feels a lot like low doses of PCP. My little experience with K would suggest that it makes you feel nicer than PCP, but isn't nearly as intersting. Definitely a good comparison point. They are similar.

Last edited:
miasma said:
Do you have any experiences with combinations?

i'm curious abt pcp but have never seen any in Aust.

Yes I have combined PCP with psilocybin mushrooms, LSD, and alcohol. Alcohol tends to take off any hectic or anxiety edge. (Any Anxiety I've felt is mostly a social anxiety based on "I'm out of my mind here, and these people will not understand what's happening with me right now") When drinking, that seems to melt away pretty easily thanks to the lowered inhibitions. (this is my experience with alcohol and drugs in general is that it takes way a lot of the anxiety or other negative effects of drugs..I am careful about which drugs I mix it with though.) As for the LSD and mushrooms, definitely adds a realism to any hallucinations. Best way I can describe it is to quote myself while on the combination "The mushrooms are making me hallucinate, but the PCP is telling me it's real!" Please me confident in your ability to take care of yourself on drugs, and have some people who care about you nearby if you're ever to try this. I think that should be said with any drugs really though. Great experience for me that I could see turning very unpleasant easily.

Ugster said:
it's strange, PCP is really really taboo in my area... My mom used to work as the heard of an alternative school for kids who were expelled in a fairly large city, she would always tell me about kids she'd gotten that had smoked wet and done some fucked up shit, or damaged their brain, etc.

When I was in HS all the kids called it formaldehyde, except they really thought thats what it was.... they didn't know it was PCP, and even my mom thought that's what it was, which in retrospect is really strange seeing as how you would think someone in her position should know better. I never heard of it being taken any way other than smoked. I never did it but I heard some pretty cliche stories about people doing crazy fucked up shit on it from my peers, and a few of the kids I knew who did try it said they didn't like it... seems to be exclusively a crack head thing in my area, like literally, the only time I've ever seen it is at a crack dealers house (I don't smoke crack but I've tagged along on deals).

Also, my uncle who passed away a few years ago apparently got brain damage after smoking a joint laced with what was suspected to be PCP. I don't know the details other than what my family told me but apparently after that incident he was in and out of psych wards his whole life.

So I guess hanging out with my crazy uncle and always seeing it associated with crack heads is why I've always told myself I shouldn't try it.

Edit: Also interested in the above posters question about how it compares to ketamine, seeing as how I really do love my special K.

Is it possible that these kids WERE in fact smoking formaldehyde? I remember hearing in the news that people were doing that and mistakenly calling it PCP sometimes. This thing that I saw was focusing on some areas of California specifically. Some research on this idea would be in order, but it's my understanding that formaldehyde=REALLY bad news, and it sounds a lot like it may be the source of some of the sensationaly awful PCP stories which are in huge conflict with my experiences. It could be that PCP is somewhat unavailable in so many places, and shady dealers are calling whatever weirdo bad idea they've got "PCP" instead of saying "hey bud, wanna buy some embaulming fluid?." Just a thought. This is probably worth looking into. There is really no I can say that the kids you are talking about were using one thing or the other, but I can definitely say I would be surprised if PCP was burning up brains and destroying lives in such a brutal way as what you describe.

What I can tell you for sure: I've done this stuff a whole lot, and have never suspected that I, or any of my friends, have any brain damage or other long term consequences. I'm not suggesting that there are no consequences, but I'm definitely suggesting that there is some serious mis-information about what PCP is, and what it is not. To me PCP is much more comaprable to LSD or Ketamine in that it seems like an experimental type drug that is mostly used by highschool and universty aged kids, and will be grown out of at some point for the most part. Most of my friends have "grown out" of using PCP in the same way they "grew out" of using LSD etc. I still enjoy drugs on an semi-regular basis and probably unique amongst the majority of my friends in that way. (Although a lot of my friends grew out of acid and PCP and moved on to the oh so much more civilized, and pop culture revitalized cocaine).

Ugster said:

A quick google search and I came up with this site http://www.cesar.umd.edu/cesar/drugs/pcp.asp

this seems pretty accurate to me, and does address the possiblity of mixing up PCP and formaldehyde, although it suggests that something that is ACTUALLY PCP is being called formaldehyde sometimes. I really don't know what to say to that other than maybe this dipped cigarette method is way too potent and should be avoided. Again, I've never known people to smoke PCP. Snorting and injesting are the regular methods I've been exposed to.

Last edited:
It's like being detatched from your legs in a way. You can't get them to do quite what you want. They are too short, or sunk in, or in the case of floating, a little like you can't quite reach the ground to push yourself forward. Like a dream where you need to run or get somewhere, but you just can't get yourself going.

al iight' alain mann u get props fo this description; Keep on rockin the dust rundown.