• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

PCP in Canada. Let me tell you if you are interested!

paranoid android said:
The only dissociative i had tried before this was nitrous oxide which is pretty goddamn mild compared to the likes of PCP. Though ive had visions on nitrous that where stronger then ive had on any other drug.

Maybe you should try somthing weaker, like DXM or ketamine(not nessesarily weaker but not as harsh) a few times so your more use to the alien feelings one gets from dissociatives. I think the people who dont like PCP are just not very experienced with dissociatives, and going strait for the most badass/intence member of the family is bound to cause some problems... A thrid p dxm trip or a line dose of ketamine can be a scary experience for anyone new to dissociatives no matter how prepared they think are.

Ive taken DXM before but never above the second plateau. It's a very hit or miss drug for me sometimes ive loved it other times ive hated it. I have taken it maybe around 50 times in total and it was always hit or miss but it's interesting. It felt somewhat like PCP but nowhere near as intense. I didnt experience the horrible feelings i got from PCP on DXM.

I havent even seen ketamine the stuff is not to common around here. It can be got but it's not prominent at all.

Again, don't smoke PCP. I've almost never had a bad experience on it, and i've never smoked it. The bad experiences were the result of taking too much. Watch your dose! Start small.

To me DXM is SCARY while PCP is fun.

nuke, my point wasn't that I think it's a great idea. It's that I know my fair share of RC users like me too, and 98% of them haven't ended up in the ER once in the past decade, and a lot of them used drugs way less safe to overdose on than PCP.

To cut PCP with food colorings and who knows what other bullshit the green biker sludge he's talking about, in the name of 'safety', is not something I consider ethical. There's no ethical reason to cut any drugs that are sold in powder/liquid form.

Why do you think smoking PCP is a bad idea alain4911?
To me smoking seems perfect for PCP. I know PCP is strong but if your afraid of overdoing it, then just mix in less or suck up less liquid, take a small puff, hold and see how strong it is, if not then continue untill your satisfied with the intencity of the trip. Smoking delivers the drug faster to your brain so you can almost immediatly tell how much you took, while taking it orally you have to wait a lot longer.
Just my thoughts on this subject, Iv never done PCP tho, I just think smoking it is more logical.
If you can tell me why taking it orally or snorting is better then I would gladly follow your sugestions in the future(if i get to try PCP that is).

Smoking PCP would give you a better rush than eating it, I'd imagine. Maybe it's that difference that lets alain's group enjoy more responsible use of it, while in the US it's pretty much a drug that you hit and hit until you're totally destroyed.

I didn't even know you could eat the stuff before this thread.

I can see addiction, but not in the typical compulsive/cravings that one gets from stimulants, and less so with opiates. I see addiction to dissociatives as much more psychological. People use ketamine(also dxm) to escape reality and become very attached to the substance, I dont see why PCP would be any differnt.
So in saying that it's a drug that you hit and hit until youre totally destroyed is wrong. That sounds more like crack or meth.

Yeah, but Iv never heard anyone say "omg the PCP rush is so awesome". Though Iv read somwhere that if you inject it with an antihistamine, it gives a very pleasureable rush that users say are "extreemly plesureable".

No, it is addictive in the way that it detaches you, I think it is the more alcohol-like properties of K and PCP that draw people to everyday use.

Wow, Alain, great thread. Thanks.

Just a couple of words on the bad reputation that PCP gets. People frequently say that it causes brain damage or whatever. But in the late 70s and early 80s when PCP was really popular in the NE, it was Russell Simmons' drug of choice. According to his biography, he did a lot of it for a long period of time. It doesn't seem that he suffered brain damage. And personally, I wouldn't call him unsuccessful.

alain4911 said:
And there was the time I was existing about 5 seconds in the future. I could warn people of things (like "watch out you're about to spill your drink. it'll happen in about 5 seconds in your time"). They would say it had already happened and that it was not much of a prediction, but I was pretty sure it was just taking me too long to get the words out. This was the result of about .2 g. I wouldn't reccomend this for new users.

I had this exact experience while tripping on lots of wet mushrooms and dust-off! Never really knew how to put it into words. I think I was more confused though, as if I was mentally existing 5 seconds in the future, but was trying to speak in the present, and figure out when people said what.

ControlDenied said:
No, it is addictive in the way that it detaches you, I think it is the more alcohol-like properties of K and PCP that draw people to everyday use.

Can you explain why it is addctive because it "detaches you".
If youv ever used dissociatives(whether it be K, dex or dust) regularly over a long period of time, you will slowly lose the alcohol-like intoxication they give.
No matter how much DXM I take now, I might get a lil wobbly, but it is NOTHING like alcohol anymore.

For me, DXM is soo psychologically addictive because it cuts out all the mental "noise" you get while sober. Its the true meaning of living! While on a high dose DXM trip, you dont think about the past nor the future, there's only NOW, and thats all that matters!!

If thats what you mean by "detaches you". Then I agree, but saying it's addictive because of it's alcohol-like effects then your pretty wrong. Alcohol also affects NMDA but it's nothing like a dissociative.

Dxmmonster said:
Why do you think smoking PCP is a bad idea alain4911?
To me smoking seems perfect for PCP. I know PCP is strong but if your afraid of overdoing it, then just mix in less or suck up less liquid, take a small puff, hold and see how strong it is, if not then continue untill your satisfied with the intencity of the trip. Smoking delivers the drug faster to your brain so you can almost immediatly tell how much you took, while taking it orally you have to wait a lot longer.
Just my thoughts on this subject, Iv never done PCP tho, I just think smoking it is more logical.
If you can tell me why taking it orally or snorting is better then I would gladly follow your sugestions in the future(if i get to try PCP that is).

By all means, don't take my word for anything! All I'm doing here is typing out my experiences along with a few opinions. Read through the thread though... seems like everyone who has smoked it (or I.V.) had a rotten time.
I'll state here, I don't suggest anyone should do anything at all. If you are going to do any of this stuff though, I just say you should side with caution, and when I compare my experiences to those of other people here and on errowid, I seem to have found an awful life ruining drug to be a positive experience where other people have found violence and suffering. I really don't know shit beyond my own experiences, and those of people around me to some degree. I'm not a doctor, a chemistry know-it-all, or a psychologist. I'm just some guy on the internet who did a lot of PCP.

Coolio said:
nuke, my point wasn't that I think it's a great idea. It's that I know my fair share of RC users like me too, and 98% of them haven't ended up in the ER once in the past decade, and a lot of them used drugs way less safe to overdose on than PCP.

To cut PCP with food colorings and who knows what other bullshit the green biker sludge he's talking about, in the name of 'safety', is not something I consider ethical. There's no ethical reason to cut any drugs that are sold in powder/liquid form.

It seems to be working around here. I've never known ANYONE to end up in the hospital or suffer anything more than a little stress as a result of taking PCP like this. Maybe I'm naive? I have zero insight into the world of RC users. I have zero insight when it comes to how this green sludge is made other than what I can find on the internet. What I can tell you is that in all the years I've been using this stuff (what turned from regular, to occasional use) I've never had a truely terrible experience. Certainly nothing that compares to even drinking too much (though I don't doubt for a second that the potential for a lot more harm is there.)

I personally see a lot of ethical merit in the concept of weakening a drug that is potentially much too strong for the average person. Don't they do this with prescription drugs for the same kind of reasons? Controlled doses in a form which is easy to handle (physically handle I mean).
Imagine if doctors wrote prescriptions for OC, and people were going to the Rx to be given a vial full of powder with the instructions to "take 10 mg twice per day." I realise this is a bit different, but honestly, most people are going to have to trust their drug dealers when it comes to this stuff, because when you buy illegal drugs, you really never know what you're actually getting. At least I can't be absolutely sure (maybe you can). I know what the drugs I've used are supposed to look like, smell like, and taste like...
I've never bought a hit of blotter acid and been told "this blotter contains XXX-micrograms of LSD"... I've been forced to assume that I'm being sold a reasonable dose. Let me ask you, is it ok to sell lsd in blotter form, or would it be better for people to just have access to a vial of LSD in liquid form? If somebody sold me a vial of liquid lsd I would be dipping the tip of a toothpick in at first to test it out. Others with less sense may just gulp it down.

Am I completely off my nut here?

I guess all I can say is it's worked great for me and people I know, but obviously not so well for other people in other places I've never experienced. There is zero false info or exaggeration in anything I've submitted. Do what you will with what I write.

I've been quite happy with the green biker sludge, and I intend on staying the fuck away from dipping my cigarettes in any "wet".

alain4911 said:
By all means, don't take my word for anything! All I'm doing here is typing out my experiences along with a few opinions. Read through the thread though... seems like everyone who has smoked it (or I.V.) had a rotten time.
I'll state here, I don't suggest anyone should do anything at all. If you are going to do any of this stuff though, I just say you should side with caution, and when I compare my experiences to those of other people here and on errowid, I seem to have found an awful life ruining drug to be a positive experience where other people have found violence and suffering. I really don't know shit beyond my own experiences, and those of people around me to some degree. I'm not a doctor, a chemistry know-it-all, or a psychologist. I'm just some guy on the internet who did a lot of PCP.

Dont want to smoke it anymore, just found out that a possible contaminant in sloppy PCP synthesis' breaks down into hydrogen cyanide gas when heated. Il take it orally

alain, if I had my way, oxycodone would be sold as pure powder in a vial.

I'm just disgusted by drug dealers who cut their product with inactives or other drugs.

Here in the east coast of the USA, the only PCP i have ever seen or been able to get my hands on was a nasty black, magic marker smelling, laced mint leaves. I cannot even begin to try to think of doses.

Anyway, I have done it many many times, and i really enjoyed it. It usually comes in 10 or 20 dollar increments and it comes in a ball of tinfoil. We usually just take it and roll it up in a blunt. One time , however, i smoked it out of a glass bowl. I got so high i couldn't move at all, and i layed on a bed staring at the ceiling for a few hours.

Anyway, my question to you is, this black crud almost seems like a really crude method of making pcp, almost like tar heroin compared to powder heroin. Do you think its made for smoking, or would it be equally active orally like the pcp you seem to get up north?

PCP is like cocaine, marijuana, or most other drugs when you compare oral dosing to smoking. It's more potent to smoke it, but it lasts a few times longer when you eat it.