Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Queensland) Overpriced Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno never been.
There is some thing with a lot of vendors that they won’t ship to NT or WA or else they won’t refund if it doesn’t arrive. There must be extra security checks on mail to those two states. Which would contribute to higher prices.

There is some thing with a lot of vendors that they won’t ship to NT or WA or else they won’t refund if it doesn’t arrive. There must be extra security checks on mail to those two states. Which would contribute to higher prices.
I notice when purchasing seeds and plants on eBay, that many will not send to WA or Tassie (sometimes NT). Serious about biosecurity, so yes, maybe even Aussie mail is scrutinised going to certain states or areas?

Haven't noticed supply or quality issues on my end in Melbourne. Price has gone from $190 to $300 a gram though.

Haven't noticed supply or quality issues on my end in Melbourne. Price has gone from $190 to $300 a gram though.
Christ. I should have been living in Melbourne. In normal timez you could only get quality meth at that price in Sydney if you bought a half-ounce at a time. I never found quality single grams for less than $250 and normally $300 for the past 2 years.

Christ. I should have been living in Melbourne. In normal timez you could only get quality meth at that price in Sydney if you bought a half-ounce at a time. I never found quality single grams for less than $250 and normally $300 for the past 2 years.
200-300 for a half in Sydderz for me over the last year so definitely not cheap!

I've noticed this exact issue and honestly I think it has a LOT to do with the mining industry.

Bad spot to be an addict. What does heroin go for?
where i grew up heroin costed 50 bucks a point. most people did the hydromorphs, oxys and gent patches because it was actually cheaper. which is so opposite of most places i had ever heard of. of course now they have the street fent and that shits the cheapest of them all. i wouldn't be surprised if fent starts flowing into australia because of those high prices.

Officer...lmfao. Not with my criminal record and 15 year history with police. Seriously though, Canadian DN markets you can get a half ounce of crystal meth for 400$. Nobody sells points online...you'd get ignored or laughed at if you asked.
Actual answer: give or take 300-400+ AUD a g at the moment. Officer.

it's been years since i've purchased meth so i have no idea. but i used to buy half ounces for 500 back when meth was actually good. there was some gnarly yellow shit i used to buy that got you high but you knew it was dirty and that stuff i only paid a few hundred for. it's gone downhill since those days from what i have heard though so it's probably much cheaper. i've never purchased online it was always on the streets

it's been years since i've purchased meth so i have no idea. but i used to buy half ounces for 500 back when meth was actually good. there was some gnarly yellow shit i used to buy that got you high but you knew it was dirty and that stuff i only paid a few hundred for. it's gone downhill since those days from what i have heard though so it's probably much cheaper. i've never purchased online it was always on the streets
Back in the day my mate's cousin was a cook for the local biker club. He'd drop the primo scante off to us then yellow stuff to our mate up the road. I always wondered why his apartment was full of holes in the wall until I learned of the yellow junk.

It's amazing how much drugs cost in Australia, but some of those meth prices are beyond ridiculous... Kinda makes you want to move there and start cooking the stuff yourself.

Yes, please do.

Be sure to bring a bag full of precursors with you.

That's totally how things work.
I mean, it can't be that hard to get a 100g or so of somewhat obscure precursors.
I'd just rent an RV, drive a couple of km and stay a few days at a kangaroo reservation living off vegemite or some shit like that. Cops will never know what happened.

I mean, it can't be that hard to get a 100g or so of somewhat obscure precursors.
I'd just rent an RV, drive a couple of km and stay a few days at a kangaroo reservation living off vegemite or some shit like that. Cops will never know what happened.
According to this thread all of your methamphetamine is fake though. Someone on the internet said so, therefore it's fact.

Australians pay $2000 per gram of meth and all meth in the US is fake. Also, you can taste iso-LSD on tabs and all of the MDMA everywhere is actually contaminated with nanograms of an undetectable substance that stops it from working.

Status
Not open for further replies.