Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

online journals (list in first post)

DQ: do this...

go to:

Manage then go to friends then go edit friends...

simple :)

I have an LJ, link in my profile if anyone cares.
Its mainly there for my own amusement, I've always loved writing - letters, emails, diaries, bla bla bla... Something to pass time when I'm bored, anyway. :)

I have a BL journal -- but I never get any comments in it.

My sister keeps a Blog. She's doing her Master's on Virtual Reality Gaming or something like that (like SIMS etc). It's actually kind of interesting.
Her Blog %)

im loving having an online journal at the moment. its mega- bitching, and i think it makes me less bitchy IRL.

We need like an on-line journal contact list written up in here....

I'm boy_twisted on live journal...

done and done - 1234.

Last edited by a moderator:
<3

Originally posted by codez_raver
We need like an on-line journal contact list written up in here....

^Agreed! What a great idea. :D:):D.
Mods' [onetwothreefour] can we have this added to the contact list? Pur-leeeeeeeease? :).

added - 1234.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ When are you going to have Moderator under your name anyway? You still look like a regular bluelighter to me :\

I just thought I'd pop my head in here to say that I now have 3 online journals, when 2 just isn't enough 8(

I have 3 as well! I have an LJ, my normal journal that I've had for nearly 6 years now, and my health and wellbeing blog. Exciting stuff, all three! ;):\

Oh, I forgot about it! Yes, I guess I am the winner with 4 journals. Where "winner" equates to "sad loser who has nobody to listen to her in real life and must vent via other mediums to faceless, and sporadic, comment-givers". :\

<3

Originally posted by katmeow
I won't either.

It can only be brad ;)

^Pshaw'! I only mentioned him cos' he seems to be delegated the updating of the contact thread recently. :\.
Pur-leeeeeeeeease Ms. katmeow or anna! or samadhi - - - could you update it to include it in the title? :D:):D.

i keep a journal via bluelight, i dont know what it is about LJ, i think i have created a bullion accounts, but i could just never get into it...

Re: <3

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
Pur-leeeeeeeeease Ms. katmeow or anna! or samadhi - - - could you update it to include it in the title? :D:):D.

Come on guys!? PLEASE!