• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Official Aus/Asia/NZ Choof Recipe Thread

What a quality thread.

You have no idea how good pancakes (see Fannie Farmer cookbook) is with this mull butter. I will post the pancake recipe tomorrow.

Another quality recipe would have to be the brownie recipe which i will also post tomorrow :)

hahaha a good bump, I like this thread :)

I love my firey hot chilli curries with bit of good old herb ;) I notice it gets me pretty wasted hard and tripping my eyes off, that I admit I freaked out for a bit that I had to grab hold of my kitchen sink while my heart is pounding away hard and having mad pulsating visuals. :D

As hot chilli can increase the blood circulation and THC is working overtime, is this a bullshit myth or makes sense in some kinda of a weird way?

Speaking of canna-cookies, has anyone here tired MD** and canna-cookies combo? Just curious, this thread as gotten me to inspired to cook up some cannabutter :)

You will need (for one batch)

200g dark chocolate - nestle dark chocolate bits are good for this
200g of BigTrancer's finest butter to strength desired
1/3 Cup baking cocoa - Cadbury Bourneville or whatever
1 1/3 cups caster sugar
3 eggs
1/2 cup plain flour
1/4 cup SR flour
180g of white chocolate bits nestle - PREMIUM ONES ONLY
1/2-1 cup of walnuts chopped
cocoa to sprinkle on top.

1- preheat over to 180C, grease 16 by 25.5cm (base) 3cm deep lamington pan.

2- Combine dark chocolate and butter in a glass bowl (pyrex etc) and use a double boil system to combine. Stir with a spatula but DO NOT OVERHEAT or get ANY water into this. The chocolate will turn extremely bitter. Get it nice and smoooooooooooove :)

3- Stir cocoa and sugar into the above chocolate mixture. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each egg has gone in.

4- Stir in flours. GENTLY stir in the white chocolate bits and the walnuts. Spread the mixture into the prepared pan. bake for 35 mins or so until you can put in a skewer and it comes out clean.

Cool completely in the pan, otherwise you will have a flaccid mess of brown rubbish.

Cut into 5x5 or so squares and ENJOY :)

Hey does anyone know about mixing with alcahol?
I was thinking of using my last gram in a shot of vodka and leaving it for few weeks or however long is necessary?
Does anyone know how much i need alcahol and pot?
wether this works and how long i should leave it?

^^
I don't think this would work because the THC wouldn't be soluble in the alcohol, though I'm no expert.

When deciding whether a substance is soluble in something, a good start is to first look at the name of both the solvent and the solute.

THC is tetrahydrocannabinol; 'ol usually meaning the substance is an alcohol. THC also has a carbon tail. So you can in this instance assume THC will have some solubility in alcohol as it also has an OH and a CH2-CH3 end. This means the shorter chain, linear and terminal branched alcohols like Methanol, Ethanol and Isopropanol make good solvents for this sot of molecule.

However since methanol and isopropanol are toxic, the better choice is obviously ethanol. But it usually needs to be fairly highly concentrated or it may take several weeks of shaking every day to fully dissolve the THC. It will often make the alcohol taste pretty bad, although I've tried a mead beer made with mull and it was very tasty.

I love reading this thread! Makes me laugh so much! :)

Regarding 'bonding' THC to alcohol:

Alcohol Preparation
By Evil Sam

One 750ml bottle of grain alcohol (vodka works too but the higher the proof the better the absorption) take anywhere from 7-28 grams of MJ and chop it up real good, stems and all. In my opinion using lower grade MJ is better for consumption than for smoking. This is why I use 28 grams in my version. Its also more cost effective. Once all the MJ has been chopped (I use my coffee grinder) drink or pour off a couple shots (so as not to overflow) of the grain and funnel the MJ into the bottle.

This next step is the most difficult. Go to your calender and mark off a minimum of 3 weeks from the day you poured the MJ into the bottle and then place the bottle in a closet and forget about it. When the time has come you can strain the MJ out or leave it in, it is all preference. By this point your grain should be a dark green color almost blackish. Start with a 1/4 or 1/2 shot (depending on amount used initially) and mix it with some juice or whatever your favorite beverage is. Effects can be felt as soon as 5-10 minutes.

Be careful with this recipe! Always start low (as with all drugs).

Alcohol Preparation Notes:

1. the original recipe consisted of only stems and shake that I had collected from my dorm hall and it was just as strong.
2. Effects of cannabis come on more rapidly in liquid/alcohol preparations than with food-based oral cannabis preparations.

From here .

Also I am all buzzed up because we are making BT's cookies of death tonight! So excited. We had some cookies last weekend and finally thought it is so about time to get off our arses and make our own!

Will report on how it goes! :)

This is a great thread ! :D

I definately would of tried this if I wasn't on a break from buds at the moment... :(

Doodle - That drink receipe I made couple of bottles few years back, with homemade 80-90% vodka, what I did was I grabbed 2 oz's of primo nice buds, and mulled up real well and soaked in 1 litre of 80-90% vodka bottle, and I asn't expecting it to work, just a slight buzz.

As I left it in the shed and forgot about it for almost 4 months and I opened it for Xmas day, drained it and mixed with Lime Soda and Lemon Juice, only drank about 5 shots worth, OMG! it surely made me feel pretty wasted on Xmas Day before Lunchtime. LOL!

It was different, I was kinda confused asking myself, am I stoned or drunk??

I think my mates called it Green Dragon Vodka or some shit.

^ Excellent! Nothing like Green Dragon Vodka!

We yielded some 65 cookies from our cook-up last night my gf had a halve and was completely baked for hours! I will be indulging tomorrow night so will let you guys know next week how it all goes with a pic of the bics too!

^^^ was your girlfriend a regular choof smoker? lightweight? use cannabis much? got low tolerence? just asking because it's sometimes handy guide to work out the potency of your cookies if you witnessed her baked for hours.....

^ No tolerance but used to be a smoker in her day. So what I am trying to say is that it would affect her more than most but she can handle it. :)

I'm just glad that we have some evidence that they do work!

Anyway off to go camping so will let you know how they go on a larger group.

Just wanted to report how BT's cookie recipe went. And then I have another recipe to add.

3 of us ended up having 2 cookies each at about 3am Friday night. We were horribly drunk and the cookies tasted so good! So we kept on munching until 6 cookies were gone between 3 of us.

Anyway can't remember much of Friday night but woke up Saturday morning around 10am stoned out of my brain. Was stoned beautifully all Saturday and re-dosed with another 1/2 cookie around 9pm and once that kicked in was totally fucked again and hallucinating like a mofo! These cookies are hardcore fun! Anyway around the same time everyone else in our group (about 10 others) got into the cookies as well and everyone was well baked. Great weekend!

Now for the recipe!

Choc Banana Bread!

250g (2 cups) plain flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
125g (1 cup) of your best & favourite canna butter, softened
250g (1 cup) of caster sugar
4 ripe bananas, mashed
2 eggs lightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
175g (1 cup) good quality dark or milk chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Sift flour and baking powder into a large bowl.

Mix the butter, sugar, banana, eggs, vanilla extract and chocolate chips in a separate bowl. Add to dry ingredients and stir to combine, being careful not to overmix.

Pour the batter into a non-stick, or lightly greased and floured, 19 x 11 cm loaf tin and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the bread is cooked when tested with a skewer.

Leave to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool. Serve in slices with butter. Makes about 10 slices which you may want to half again.

Yum!

Note: Regarding 'over mixing'. This is so you don't work the gluten in the flour and toughen the mixture as this makes the end result tough and dry. A loose mixture ensures a moist and delicious result.

Last edited:
Well for a quick recipe. Put a decent amount of weed into blender and blend till it almost turns powder-like, melt a 1kg block of chocolate (or king size) add blended weed into melted chocolate then quick freeze and eat. Yeah I know not much of a recipe but hey it only takes a couple minutes :)

report on my cake

saturday during the day my and a mate decided to bake ourselves a cake.. we used on of those no brand cake mixes and chucked in about a quarter of the green stuff.. ive never been fucked over so bad!! after we had it we're like yea cool, start to feel it comin on so we invite a couple of other mates around to finish off the cake with us, by the time they get over and eat up we all keen for some red rooster.. up we go high as kites.. after that its a bit of a hole but we ended up on a bus and were gonna go down to the local shoppo but on the way we past a creek and went sat down, started raining so we went under a bridge to wait it out (mind you by this time i was GONE no strength watsoever and that really stupid feeling) rain stops we call a cab, as soon as i get up i hurl everywhere took me prolly 5 - 7 mins to get it all out and recover.. and from there we went here there ended up back at mine then passed out for the rest of the night till this morning.. IN CONCLUSION: wat a waste of a night.. no fucken way will i be munchin any more cakes anytime soon, so not my feeling of 'good' so yea eatin the shit in a cake isnt that great.. dont put too much in aswell haha

yerp stick to smoking it i say, although i remember one time i smoked way way to much and felt the same way, i could hardly move man.

peace

lol.. learn how to bake it properly.. cookies n cakes in amsterdam r fucking awesome.. much better than smoking.. eatmypill i think just about everyone thats ever smoked weeed has had that smoked too much thing.. i done it more than once n its not cool :(