• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

Heard about some purple stuff in the Bronx it’s straight fet with dye in it most likely well it’s definitely straight fet lol just assuming there adding dye to it to make it “cool” like a stamp on a bag basically. Hate fet so much litterally get no enjoyment from it just nauseous and irritated. I have like 15gs of straight fet I do with my oxy 15s I do it and I’ll nod out which is whatever then I’ll b like “I’m literally not high” but I’m pinned out walking like I’m on Thorazine that’s how you know a drug is garbage. You’re as “high” as it will get you but your thinking you just need more.
I suspect it's either that or U-47700. Suppose I'll find out once I test it.

Damn, that sucks. I had a similar experience with coke recently. Backstory: I did LeJunk's thrice acetone wash on a gram and then filtered any water insoluble cuts and plugged the aqueous solution. Even with a purity of 50%, 17.3g solution (assuming negligible difference in density to regular water at 25C) would have had a concentration of .029g/mL. I did it on two separate days in 7mL and 10mL doses. Lost about half of the latter due to poor technique but even so - 5mL for someone who has never done coke before should give a decent high (bit less than 1.5 points). Had a bunch of bullshit physical side effects and absolutely zero euphoria. Considered taking more but decided against it. Good thing I only wasted 100$ on that bullshit.

And don't get me started on the fake xans floating around. I hate how it's impossible to get decent shit around here anymore. I'm several decades too late haha.

Damn, that sucks. I had a similar experience with coke recently. Backstory: I did LeJunk's thrice acetone wash on a gram and then filtered any water insoluble cuts and plugged the aqueous solution. Even with a purity of 50%, 17.3g solution (assuming negligible difference in density to regular water at 25C) would have had a concentration of .029g/mL. I did it on two separate days in 7mL and 10mL doses. Lost about half of the latter due to poor technique but even so - 5mL for someone who has never done coke before should give a decent high (bit less than 1.5 points). Had a bunch of bullshit physical side effects and absolutely zero euphoria. Considered taking more but decided against it. Good thing I only wasted 100$ on that bullshit.

And don't get me started on the fake xans floating around. I hate how it's impossible to get decent shit around here anymore. I'm several decades too late haha.
Dam you seem to know your shitt ! That’s whats up bro us addict are actually really smart about to be in law school did college on fet/methadone/coke still have a 3.7 gpa but you chemistry is beyond me. I can do the cold water extraction for percs and hydros that’s about it lol we’ll that’s really all I’ve tried. I honestly would like you to test this brick of fet I’ll give u like a .5G for doing so. Your probably saying.5G wtf is that? Nothing! Lol just trust me girl who did it in front of me 2 days in a row almost died off a dot went to the hospital and everything and she wasn’t waking up from narcan at all kept her all night. The next day she gets out she’s blowing me up I go over there bcuz we’re just friends with benifits whatever w.e she manipulated me into giving her half the size I gave her the day before she mother f$$$img almost died again! I’m literally shaking her saying you’re going to send me back to PRISON for a very long time please just wake tf up. Long story short I made her stand up with me until it passed hrs later. I want to know wtf this stuff really is bcuz I went 5 days without wasn’t even that sick for 4 days took a subutex went to ER from p/w I’ve never heard of this in my life and the fet overpowered 6mg like i never even took it. I know it’s obviously an analogue bcuz of the half life even tho my tolerance is pretty insane I was doing lines this girl who’s on methadone is dying off a dot so that could add to it I guess. I told my man with the brick like something must b wrong bro this shouldn’t be happening he’s like u think the Mexican cartel is going to give me some weird bs (he knows nothing about opioids or opiates) I said Na I’m not saying that but this is not pure medical grade fet I dont know if it even is fet at this point. Could be a research chemical which is why I really need it tested ASAP. Not with a fet test with a lab test for all substances. Lmk if that’s something you’re interested in.

Dam you seem to know your shitt ! That’s whats up bro us addict are actually really smart about to be in law school did college on fet/methadone/coke still have a 3.7 gpa but you chemistry is beyond me. I can do the cold water extraction for percs and hydros that’s about it lol we’ll that’s really all I’ve tried. I honestly would like you to test this brick of fet I’ll give u like a .5G for doing so. Your probably saying.5G wtf is that? Nothing! Lol just trust me girl who did it in front of me 2 days in a row almost died off a dot went to the hospital and everything and she wasn’t waking up from narcan at all kept her all night. The next day she gets out she’s blowing me up I go over there bcuz we’re just friends with benifits whatever w.e she manipulated me into giving her half the size I gave her the day before she mother f$$$img almost died again! I’m literally shaking her saying you’re going to send me back to PRISON for a very long time please just wake tf up. Long story short I made her stand up with me until it passed hrs later. I want to know wtf this stuff really is bcuz I went 5 days without wasn’t even that sick for 4 days took a subutex went to ER from p/w I’ve never heard of this in my life and the fet overpowered 6mg like i never even took it. I know it’s obviously an analogue bcuz of the half life even tho my tolerance is pretty insane I was doing lines this girl who’s on methadone is dying off a dot so that could add to it I guess. I told my man with the brick like something must b wrong bro this shouldn’t be happening he’s like u think the Mexican cartel is going to give me some weird bs (he knows nothing about opioids or opiates) I said Na I’m not saying that but this is not pure medical grade fet I dont know if it even is fet at this point. Could be a research chemical which is why I really need it tested ASAP. Not with a fet test with a lab test for all substances. Lmk if that’s something you’re interested in.
Haha thank you but it's all relative. Everything I know I got from reading online scientific journals and drug forum posts - if I can do it, you can too - despite the brain fog. I spent way too many hours reading the same paragraph over and over with zero comprehension... I'm barely passing my introductory-level chemistry courses this semester. It's really just trial and error along with a willingness to learn and try new things.

Kudos on sticking it through, we need good lawyers. And if you have a 3.7 GPA you're definitely not stupid, or at least as stupid as I am lmao. Mine is barely hanging on. I suspect this is the last semester it will be 4.0.

In retrospect, I'm mostly sure I anhydrated the MgSO4 incorrectly because it didn't form a goo at the bottom of the acetone jar as it ought. So I probably lost all the good stuff in evaporation. Call it a learning experience - my technique will be tighter next time.

If she had a tolerance to fet and had a near fatal reaction to a point, it's probably an analogue or RC as you suspect. That's some scary shit, hope she and you are as okay as can be under the circumstances. How's the PW going? Thankfully I've never had to deal with that.

Given that I lack access to the equipment necessary to perform a GC/MS analysis, I won't be able to determine its exact nature or its percent composition, only if it contains fentanyl/fet analogue or not (or if it's something else the reagents can detect, what it likely is), and of course the results will only apply to the exact product I tested (ie, not the rest of the brick). That said, if you still want me to test it, I'd be willing to do so. I'll DM you if that's the case :)

God forbid we get a “high” from the medications that would be such a tragedy
Ya that’s basically it now a days passing tf out then waking up feeling weird so u do more but it just makes me nauseous but I’m pinned out I know I’m not sick but I still don’t feel good it really is the worst recreational drug in history I would say. Sometimes me and my friends joke about moving to Afghanistan and just living in a tent doing real dope all day. Taliban we mean no harm just let us kill our selves slowly in this bs tent lol wonder how that would go probably get kidnapped or some shitt but just give me the heroin I’ll b kidnapped in a locked room lmao this is really how bad it’s gotten I hate methadone to death I hate suboxone to death bcuz of p/w I hate fet to death these stupid Drs and FDA and DEA think their helping us by stopping mass opioid prescriptions? Ya suuuure u r scumbags they really need to get with the times. Europe is giving medical heroin to addicts y do the US only get a nazi made drug that’s impossible to get off (methadone) and a drug that can almost kill u if u take it too soon and does little for cravings or ppl wouldn’t always be asking how long does subs block for? Can I still get high? Obviously that’s not a great working drug. Their supposed to be smart alter suboxone to where p/w is not possible make it a full opioid so it actually helps. Why do we live in such a Fd up planet it pisses me tf off. Then they wonder y we hate the government what a joke really hope they read this stuff they need to get there sh!t together fr
Haha bro I don’t think you realize how powerful sub is. It is far stronger than fent, Methadone, or H. If they tweaked it to be full agonist, we would have to take microgram doses to avoid death. Drug design is complex process and we have it pretty good compared to what addicts went thru 20-25 years ago. I actually think sub is underutilized by doctors. It would be a better option to treat pain than full agonists without the risks of addiction

Got some dope in harlem that I was expecting fent and probably had it but tasted of real dope. I was surprised. The other two times cold copping was straight fent. I'd absolutely love a local connect for fent free dope but not like that's gonna happen :'( fuck!

Free half gram of dmt for anyone who can get me real dope in nyc.
It seems that Cartels stopped growing poppies as synthetic Fent has enormous profit margins. It’s very rare to find these days.

It seems that Cartels stopped growing poppies as synthetic Fent has enormous profit margins. It’s very rare to find these days.
I personally don't think they stopped because there is still a huge market where people will pay top dollar for a gram of pure un-cut H. vs the cut shit for $100 cheaper, but then again how many of us are all about getting the '100% pure, fent free' shit but still run into the issue with the shit being cut to fucking shit (it may not have fent but has every fucking thing else in it).
I recently came across some shit that would gel up the second it is mixed with water. Looks like sawdust, and after nuking the shit (trying to beat the gel) the shit smelled sweet. Once again something that I was told is 'uncut' & pure.

Picked up a few bundles. Anyone know of the stamp say hello to my little friend? It's in red lettering and has a silhouette of a man with a gun above the words.

Picked up a few bundles. Anyone know of the stamp say hello to my little friend? It's in red lettering and has a silhouette of a man with a gun above the words.
Not sure on that, but I'd say it's some damn good marketing 🤣

Haha thank you but it's all relative. Everything I know I got from reading online scientific journals and drug forum posts - if I can do it, you can too - despite the brain fog. I spent way too many hours reading the same paragraph over and over with zero comprehension... I'm barely passing my introductory-level chemistry courses this semester. It's really just trial and error along with a willingness to learn and try new things.

Kudos on sticking it through, we need good lawyers. And if you have a 3.7 GPA you're definitely not stupid, or at least as stupid as I am lmao. Mine is barely hanging on. I suspect this is the last semester it will be 4.0.

In retrospect, I'm mostly sure I anhydrated the MgSO4 incorrectly because it didn't form a goo at the bottom of the acetone jar as it ought. So I probably lost all the good stuff in evaporation. Call it a learning experience - my technique will be tighter next time.

If she had a tolerance to fet and had a near fatal reaction to a point, it's probably an analogue or RC as you suspect. That's some scary shit, hope she and you are as okay as can be under the circumstances. How's the PW going? Thankfully I've never had to deal with that.

Given that I lack access to the equipment necessary to perform a GC/MS analysis, I won't be able to determine its exact nature or its percent composition, only if it contains fentanyl/fet analogue or not (or if it's something else the reagents can detect, what it likely is), and of course the results will only apply to the exact product I tested (ie, not the rest of the brick). That said, if you still want me to test it, I'd be willing to do so. I'll DM you if that's the case :)
Ya I really would like it to be tested there’s just something wrong with it I’ve never in my life heard of ppl going into p/w 5 days cold turkey never! Heroin I would take a sub 12-24 hrs after and b great I just got out of detox dont feel 100% honestly don’t know if I should wait a couple days and take a sub or what bcuz it was a methadone detox 30mg 25 20 15 I left on 5mg even tho I was supposed to get 10 then 5 but I left a day early felt like they we’re just trying to milk my insurance never been to a detox that’s 7 days 7 days could cause you to be physically addicted to methadone. But ya wen I went into p/w I just took some of the “pure fet” it’s pure just don’t know if it’s even fet tho there’s so many RC who tf knows until it’s tested I told my man we shouldn’t move any bcuz it’s to dangerous

Haha bro I don’t think you realize how powerful sub is. It is far stronger than fent, Methadone, or H. If they tweaked it to be full agonist, we would have to take microgram doses to avoid death. Drug design is complex process and we have it pretty good compared to what addicts went thru 20-25 years ago. I actually think sub is underutilized by doctors. It would be a better option to treat pain than full agonists without the risks of addiction
Ya I dont know about that brother. 8mg of sub is equivalent to 30mg of methadone and subs have ceiling of I believe only 24 mg so that’s equivalent to 90mg of methadone. Still strong it’s stronger then morphine stronger then dope kind of but wen I say stronger really it’s just bcuz they have more of a binding factor to your receptors. That doesn’t really mean it’s strong tho. In prison I would do half a milligram or a milli and get lit but it still wasn’t like a heroin high but still got me thru prison for sure. Also fentanyl is completely stronger then bupe. If your going through p/w and ur in the ER there supposed to override it with fentanyl but that’s very rare so don’t try that at home lol. I went into p/w 3 times this month the “pure fet” overrides it every single time which basically means it’s stronger. They do have pure bupe patches tho for pain I believe there only .5mg tho but less is definitely definitely more it’s just a fact or they would have mad the patches for pain a high mg dose but they don’t. We definitely have it better then 20-25 yrs ago I guess bcuz they only had methadone which is liquid handcuffs but bupe is so scary to me now bcuz every time I try to get on them they don’t work. Someone told me at detox that once u get out and u wait a couple days try a milligram if u feel worse override it keeps trying every day with more bupe if u keep feeling sick keep overriding it until ur taking 4mg-8mg and it’s in your receptors at this point but if you feel sick again on 8mg override it again then the next day should work fine I personally would love to just take my small pieces of subs I never would have stopped if it wasn’t for parole making me goto a methadone program bcuz the outpatient program I was in gave me fake ditty’s literally had methadone suboxone fentanyl heroin weed that’s not even possible you’d be sick af and I wasn’t even smoking at the time I had gone a good 8 yrs without smoking. They did that bcuz I was about to complete the program but they wanted that insurance money I hate those scumbags never goto REVCORE recovery center they play games all the time. Luckily I got off the methadone by being prescribed oxy 20s 6 times a day but it wasn’t holding me so I started doing that bs fet sh!t

Ya I dont know about that brother. 8mg of sub is equivalent to 30mg of methadone and subs have ceiling of I believe only 24 mg so that’s equivalent to 90mg of methadone. Still strong it’s stronger then morphine stronger then dope kind of but wen I say stronger really it’s just bcuz they have more of a binding factor to your receptors. That doesn’t really mean it’s strong tho. In prison I would do half a milligram or a milli and get lit but it still wasn’t like a heroin high but still got me thru prison for sure. Also fentanyl is completely stronger then bupe. If your going through p/w and ur in the ER there supposed to override it with fentanyl but that’s very rare so don’t try that at home lol. I went into p/w 3 times this month the “pure fet” overrides it every single time which basically means it’s stronger. They do have pure bupe patches tho for pain I believe there only .5mg tho but less is definitely definitely more it’s just a fact or they would have mad the patches for pain a high mg dose but they don’t. We definitely have it better then 20-25 yrs ago I guess bcuz they only had methadone which is liquid handcuffs but bupe is so scary to me now bcuz every time I try to get on them they don’t work. Someone told me at detox that once u get out and u wait a couple days try a milligram if u feel worse override it keeps trying every day with more bupe if u keep feeling sick keep overriding it until ur taking 4mg-8mg and it’s in your receptors at this point but if you feel sick again on 8mg override it again then the next day should work fine I personally would love to just take my small pieces of subs I never would have stopped if it wasn’t for parole making me goto a methadone program bcuz the outpatient program I was in gave me fake ditty’s literally had methadone suboxone fentanyl heroin weed that’s not even possible you’d be sick af and I wasn’t even smoking at the time I had gone a good 8 yrs without smoking. They did that bcuz I was about to complete the program but they wanted that insurance money I hate those scumbags never goto REVCORE recovery center they play games all the time. Luckily I got off the methadone by being prescribed oxy 20s 6 times a day but it wasn’t holding me so I started doing that bs fet sh!t
Subs do work for pain in very low doses! When I was in prison I would do an eighth of a strip every morning and feel GREAT! Then later in the day I would do another one maybe another one later that night depending on how much I had but I did this every day for the better part of my eight years I was in this last time. When I got out though I went straight to a sub clinic and I started doing way more than I needed to and they just stopped working altogether! I like suboxone but I love love love Methadone!! Best pain medicine there is in my opinion!! I get 120 mgs a day and love it!! Yeah but subs definitely are very strong but they have that low ceiling to them!

They did that bcuz I was about to complete the program but they wanted that insurance money I hate those scumbags never goto REVCORE recovery center they play games all the time. Luckily I got off the methadone by being prescribed oxy 20s 6 times a day but it wasn’t holding me so I started doing that bs fet sh!t
Treatment centres and by extension all mental health 'professionals' are only after the money. They don't care about the clients. Sad but true. Source: personal experience

Sorry to hear they fucked you over and thanks for the tip, I'll definitely avoid them.

Do not do this. This would work with dope and weaker opiates but you said it yourself its "stronger" meaning stronger binding affinity. The fet overrides the p/w because it kicks the bupe of the receptor binding sites. You go into pw bc the bupe kicks weakly bound molecules off your receptors and/or fills any empty receptors. What you are talking about is called the Bermese method and it does work but not with this fent dope. This shit knocks the bupe of the binding sites so it doesnt build up. Ypur only option is switch to a weaker opiate, let all the fent get out of your system and then let the bupe build up. But how tf can we even get other opiates when all the 30s these days are pressed with fent? The whole crack down on pill mill bullshit really fucked all of us.

Anyone here tryna help a New Yorker stuck in Cali out? This tar shit wack someone save this dope fiend and mail me some real dog chow💯

Anyone here tryna help a New Yorker stuck in Cali out? This tar shit wack someone save this dope fiend and mail me some real dog chow💯
That kind of shit don't fly here.

Why not mix your Cocaine Hydrochloride w/ some Sodium Bicarbonate, toss it in a mason jar with some (tap)H20 and use another pot of (tap)H2O and bring the bottom pot to a boil, whip it up real good (all in da wrists) anyway, dump a block of Frozen (tap)h2o into the alkaline cocaine (base) solution and BAM, gotchu a nice piece a dat ready rock! Your cocaine hydrochloride is now .. well its crack my friend. free of any adulterants or any of that Uptown Glamor that powder cocaine has .. just don't make too much cuz u be a full blown crack head by time you finish u ain't careful.. just my 2 cents.. actually can I borrow that 2 cents back real quick? come on man, I'll suck yo dick?