• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nitrous oxide, whippits, nangs, johnny gas, N2O FAQ

^I've heard that you can actually take them to a scrap metal place and they'll give you a few $$$ for a bag of them, they're supposed to be very handy for melting down and re-using.

Nah they're useless according to my brother whos a welder and also asked someone about recycling them.

16g tho??? what brand?

Haven't tryed the new 16g from MOSA because you need the 1.0 litre Mosa Stainless Steel Heavy Duty 16g Cream Whipper, The MOSA brand is a way better gas than the iSi, they are medical grade nitrous oxide with a nitrous oxide purity of 99.98% plus i love the way the MOSA charges look like chrome :)

Must get :p But isn't a lungful of the normal ones enough...
I got a subconscious routine of getting like 4-6 of them in before going to heaven and hell.

the rabbi said:
Haven't tryed the new 16g from MOSA because you need the 1.0 litre Mosa Stainless Steel Heavy Duty 16g Cream Whipper, The MOSA brand is a way better gas than the iSi, they are medical grade nitrous oxide with a nitrous oxide purity of 99.98% plus i love the way the MOSA charges look like chrome :)

Do you only need the different cracker for capacity reasons? Because I always put two regular 8g chargers into my 0.5L cracker. Or do the 16g chargers need a specially sized fitting to crack them in the first place? If its just a capacity issue I'd have no hesitation with putting them into a 0.5L cracker... it may not be the best for the seals but I haven't had any troubles yet.

Judging from pictures, the actual crack fitting is bigger. I don't think you'd be able to fit a 16 in in standard 8 size machine. I have to say they look like very shiny whipped cream makers. Just think how many cakes you could make. ;)

Doooofus said:
Do you only need the different cracker for capacity reasons? Because I always put two regular 8g chargers into my 0.5L cracker. Or do the 16g chargers need a specially sized fitting to crack them in the first place? If its just a capacity issue I'd have no hesitation with putting them into a 0.5L cracker... it may not be the best for the seals but I haven't had any troubles yet.

Yeah you need the special size fitting witch is much longer than the 8g fitting.

Doooofus said:
^I've heard that you can actually take them to a scrap metal place and they'll give you a few $$$ for a bag of them, they're supposed to be very handy for melting down and re-using.

if that was true everyone'd be cracking more nangs 8)

dont know of a place as far as i know...?

a quick note on Mosa brand...

Mosa Chargers are ISO 9001, NSF/ANSI 18 certificated and German TÜV-Mark certified, making them the highest quality, medical grade nitrous oxide chargers available on the market.

MOSA Cream Chargers are made of 100% recyclable steel, with a rush proof nickel coat to give off a shiny stainless steel finish.

^^^^
No.

I tried the 8g Mosa's and couldn't tell much of a difference between them and the ISI's.

Thanks.

I'll stick to trying out the Mosa 16g's then. I'm a sucker for the bling. :)

Just wanted to bump this thread as i have a Q about 16g nangs.

If i was to use a balloon with my 16g dispenser, will all the nitrous fit into a standard 12" balloon or would i have to buy 16" balloons ?!

Any advice would be much appreciated!
Thanx! :)

i would think bigger baloonbs as one normal 8g nang seems to fit a baloon basically.

last weekend i was doing nitrous with a couple of friends while waiting for my acid to kick. when it did I came out of the n2o looking at fractals on the woodwork which disappeared when i looked away. By the next time the bulberator came my way, the acid was definately working.

The nos came over me and I had a vivid trip where I was watching a horizontal yellow line which rippled slightly with my movement. Suddenly the righthand side of the line lost its support and drooped down. Then came flashes of parabolas and such, and the distict feeling that the bulberator had turned inside out. acid + nos is cool, very vivid.

However, when the n2o wore off, all I could think about was the line, and how much my entire right hand side felt like liquid and was dripping, just as the line had. It was a very uncomfortable feeling and it persisted through the rest of the day long after the acid wore off and certainly long after the n2o wore off. I had to keep checking myself in the mirror and reflective surfaces because I couldnt shake the feeling that half my face was drooping with muscle paralysis or something.

the next day it was very faint but still there, and persisted for the day after again.

Its gone now, but Im concerned its not safe for me to use nitrous again, this being the second bad experience with it (the first being sunstroke related if you remember my post)... there are no nitrous related warnings i can find or even trip reports that are remotely similar. any ideas?

I tell everyone this as a rule if theyre going to trip with me. No nangs during a psychedelic come up or even the peak.. they're for afterwards... Peak seems better than the come up though.

it changes the whole experience, and turns it into one big emotionaless looped nang trip

And yes LSD that is synthesized from LSAs seems to do this a lot. A lot of dirtier tabs seem to do this or tabs that are DOx. It does something really fucked to your face. I dont think its worse than the face drooping of MDMA or MDA alone while peaking though