• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nitrous oxide, whippits, nangs, johnny gas, N2O FAQ

Yeah no one filters, but if you're using cheap bulbs try cracking one by scraping it on rough concrete, using some oven gloves to stop your hand from freezing. and spray it onto a white sheet of paper, look at the shit going into your lungs.

ive went through about atleast 3 cases (600 bulbs in a case) of cheap bulbs, and usually afterwards had that bitter oil taste in my mouth as im coming down. I usually folded up a square of paper towel and put it over the business end of my portable tire inflator style cracker and then put the balloon over the paper towel and dispensed and even after a couple bulbs they leave a yellowish brownish stinky residue on the towel. According to more informed peoples this is machine oil or coolant sludge. It's nice to know this stuff is marked dangerous to inhale, but its ok to eat it in the whip cream but i suppose then again how many people eat that much whip cream.

so are there any effective filters apart from using paper towel?

What if i use a cotton cloth? any HM suggestions?

I've always used ISI and never really had much of a problem with grease/oil buildup. As far as I can tell, there's very little dirty shit that comes out of them. Then again I've never really done a huge sitting (eg. 8 packs) on a completely clean canister and checked it out afterward. Never heard of Clover either but I'll make to stay away from them if they're that cheap and nasty.

Morpher said:
Im not sure if this has been discussed in this thread before, but...

If you are on pills, I recomend that you dont have nangs. I have always wanted to try this, and did so on the weekend. It was good, but the problem being that it snaps you out of your pills.

I had 2 green mitsi about 1am, and had nangs as soon as i could feel the pill. It was ok whille I was coming up and peaking, but as soon as the best part of the peak wore off, I had 3 nangs, and as soon as I snapped out of em I was confronted with stark reality.

The pills hadnt literally stopped working as such (pupils didnt even start getting smaller till like 6am), but it was an effort to get them to be noticable again and it never went back to anywhere near as good as before the nangs. The nangs are just too intense I think...

Just somthing to consider.

Just another point to add onto this. While I've never done nangs off pills, I have hit a few on DMT and they have the same effect whereby you are almost certainly brought out of whatever trip you were in before and have everything replaced with a straight reality. I second the fact that they are just too intense compared to other drugs and that tends to counteract effects so I'd recommend doing them off a comedown unless you want to end your trip quickly etc.

Beware to those using old soda dispensers for nangs. They can shatter! Lucky I wasn't injured!

^ You mean the glass ones with the wire around them? You can also get soda canisters which are virtually identical to the metallic cream ones.

Did the glass fully explode and fly across the room? I guess that's what the wire stops!

Yeah those glass soda ones are not meant for nitrous oxide. Be careful.. actually don't use them at all.. The metallic soda ones are fine though, and if you're into stuffing like 2 or 3 nangs into them, they are probably even better, as they're normally a litre.

Just be careful with the trigger thoufgh, the soda ones release more gas at once than the cream dispensers! Never force a gas into your lungs faster than you can breathe in air quickly to tyour lungs. You can cause lung damage by that. Another tip for people who directly inhale, don't let it shoot right down the back of your lungs, sometimes little bits of frozen shit (lets HOPE it isn't really tiny bits of metal which it may be??) spurt out.. aim the nozel at the sidwe of your mouth slightly, or aim it towards your tongue or something..

^ I've been told the frozen fragments are bits of frozen saliva which people have dribbled back down into the canister when they're nanging and drooling everywhere :p Ick...

lol yeah i think ive made that (one of many) conclusion before

okay this may be a dumb question but do many people get a numb tongue after doing nangs?

i had say maybe 5 or so boxes but for about a day or 2 after i couldnt feel my tongue:\

^^ nope :) just nangs ~ my theory was that it had something to do with my tongue ring (maybe, i really dont know tho lol) .. most people ive asked havent heard of it happening before

Did you have your tounge at the front of your mouth when you were inhaling?

Once when I was fucking around with a DIY cracker, I fucked up and a heap of nitrous leaked out the side and on to my lip. It went a little blue and numb for a day or so.

That's the only thing I can think of.

Nangs can cause Vitamin B deficiencies if done enough, which I believe can cause numbness to your extremities. I wonder if the tongue could be classed as an extremity? If I'm doing nangs I just try to take a multivitamin in the days before and days after just to be sure.

If you're feeling numbness after doing nangs, berroca is a pretty good solution as it it contains a ton of vitamin b (including B12 which nitrous tends to deficient). Just take it in a glass of water or if you cbf just put it on your tongue and let it dissolve in your mouth (tastes like shit though) and you should be alright :)

I didnt do many, say, 20 over a course of a coupel days, and got the numbed fingers :S. Ill be sure to have some berocca before next time

Bump!

Quick question if anyone knows:

What is the legal status of inhaling nitrous or providing it for such use?

Is it similar to petrol sniffing or inhaling butane?

Illegal in most states for inhalation. But Cops have never cared about it in encounters.. Just told me to fuck off when I was doing it in front of Brisbane Valleys watch house and unscrewed my bulb and let the gas escape :(

Anyone tried the new 16g Nangs? You need a special bulber that takes the 16g cartridges. Regular ones are 8grams.

While I am on the subject does anyone know a good/responsible way to recycle or dispose of empty nangs?