• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nicest compliment you've received lately

up all night said:
breaka said I look good in ugly clothes. Which is just her way of saying I wear ugly clothes, but I choose to look on the bright side of life.

Was that about that ugly dress you said you wanted to buy in your livejournal?

You're real purdy yarni <3

No No ! I dont think that you normally wear ugly clothes.. but when you do, you pull them off.. and look 7 times of awesome in them. (How that isnt 3 types of compliments is beyond me...)

What made me smile today.. ? Live being supported by Shannon Noll. Its damn hilarious..

Someone said they liked my toes. He meant he liked my red toenail polish though.

I got asked to be in my friend's wedding party. It's a nice feeling knowing someone wants you to be an integral part of the biggest day of their life :)

A guy at work today said i'd probably be too young to remember a TV show that was aired in the mid 80's.... bless him. A huge compliment, considering i'm almost 30. :) To top it off, the guy was only 26, 3 years younger than me! 8o

Last edited:
after repiercing my tongue with a toothpick last friday, ive been told by numerous ppl that im an animal and a saddist, which is ok at teh moment cos im addicted to pain currently.

^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ian strong, a tooothpick? man that must of hurt

A random woman told me that I have beautiful eyes. Sure, it would have been better if she was younger, but hey... I can dig an 80yr old woman being a sweet old lady. ;)

^Heh. On that note, today i had a similarly aged lady try and persuade me to take her great-grand daughter to her debutante ball! She even showed me a few photos of her.

Trouble is, i could shave 10 years off my age, and i think i'd still be going to jail, not passing go, and not collecting my 200 pounds.
It's the families protesting when i move dinto their neighbourhood under an assumed identity that i think i'd have issues with, though :)

This thread makes me depressed. I use to get complimented all the time, like ALL THE TIME, especially by random people, and its made me realise that this doesnt happen so often anymore. I havent had a compliment in a long long time.

/ends very very selfish rant

breakyaself said:
This thread makes me depressed. I use to get complimented all the time, like ALL THE TIME, especially by random people, and its made me realise that this doesnt happen so often anymore. I havent had a compliment in a long long time.

/ends very very selfish rant

Yeah, well [as for the regulars,] it's because a lot of us have met you irl now.

And photo's really do you little justice.

You're heaps prettier in person, so we're rarely going to think you look amazing in a photograph ;).

Happy now? I didn't have to lie.

LoL, no no !

I didnt mean for BL'ers to compliment me. I know you guys already think im *the shit*;) , but thank you hun, that warmed me :)

My fanclub likes my latest mix CD. :eek:

All five male members. :(

breakyaself said:

I really like your couch.

It photographs well.

breakyaself said:
LoL, no no !

I didnt mean for BL'ers to compliment me. I know you guys already think im *the shit*;) , but thank you hun, that warmed me :)

I want to open you up like a can of dog food.