• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: [News.com.au] 27/1/2004 : Drug buyer dobs himself in

My sentiments exactly. Nobody is that stupid to hand themselves over. For what ever reason he needed to dob in that other dealer to take him down, whether it's because he's had enough of dodgy gear, or because he wants to steal his business. Either way I'm sure there's more to the story.

Either way that half will be back on the streets before you know it. And I bet the real amount was more like a whole!!

Nobody is that stupid to hand themselves over.

see, that's where i think you have too much faith in humanity. people can be that stupid to hand themselves in. This might be the case especially if the first half of the pill had kicked in. sure, you might not do something like it, buttttt. i've seen some people do some pretty stupid things!

as for the conspiracy theories out there (diegoblunt in particular :) ), i don't think it's anything so advanced. why draw any attention to you as a rival dealer in the marketplace? surely just a phonecall/ tip off would add the pressure onto your rival? a phonecall saying that the rival dealer is selling dangerous (pma etc) pills might be enough. putting yourself in the firing line is a bloody risky thing to do. if the plan does succeed and the rival dealer is locked up, leaving the way open for this young guy, then there's still going to be a record on him. if thing's start to get 'big time' in brisbane, the cops are going to pay him another visit to see what he knows. that's a large risk to take! what if he's rolling again at the time!

Sllip said:
My sentiments exactly. Nobody is that stupid to hand themselves over. For what ever reason he needed to dob in that other dealer to take him down, whether it's because he's had enough of dodgy gear, or because he wants to steal his business. Either way I'm sure there's more to the story.

nobody is stupid enough to hand themselves over ? mate go down the Valley and have a look at all the retards chr0ming. didnt surprise me at all that this happened.

ppl arent going to take half a eccy into a police station to bring down a dealer. thats fucking stupidity. anonymous phone call to crimestoppers is enough to put anyone out of business.

i still find this somewhat amusing, regardless of the possibility above scenarios. think about it guys, there really are people this stupid, and isn't far more fun to just make fun of them, rather than inventing excuses?

^^^

exactly. i think this guy has been given more credit than he deserves

now i'm off to powder my nose...;)

maybe the cops are in on it, pauline hanson anyone?

The ultimate anti-drugs campaign:

Munted Guy walks into a Police Station...."This could be you if you consume recreational drugs"....

HAHA

Classic, no matter what the reasons were.

DJC*

Yeah, theres not much doubt about it. WHATEVER the circumstances, it was a stupid move. I just thought I'd defend him 'coz he was copping so much shit ;)

Jubas said:
as for the conspiracy theories out there (diegoblunt in particular :) )

=D