Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : 24.11.09 - Pair jailed for bashing drug dealer who cut speed with snot

kingpin007

Bluelighter
Pair jailed for bashing drug dealer who cut speed with snot

JORDANNA SCHRIEVER, COURT REPORTER

November 24, 2009 04:25pm

TWO men bashed a drug dealer and ran him over because he had added his own mucus to amphetamine deals, making his customers ill, an Adelaide court has heard.

Roy Morris James Bateman, 29, and Richard Robert Charles Wilde, 30, were today sentenced in the Supreme Court for the attack.

In sentencing, Justice Michael David said Bateman had planned the attack after learning the victim had "tampered" with the methamphetamine he was selling by "placing mucus from his nose" in the drug.

Justice David said the dealer had been heard saying "people who inject these drugs deserve to get sick".

The pair concocted the plan to bash the dealer to "tell him to stop doing what he was doing with the drug".

They arranged to meet the dealer in September last year at Torrensville, when they began hitting him with a baseball bat.

Justice David said Bateman, who was driving, had a more serious role to play because he hit the victim "sending him over the top of the bonnet of the car and into the road".

Bateman then ran over the victim.

Justice David said that had not been deliberate, "but done in a reckless manner".

He said Wilde had left the scene not long after the attack, while Bateman torched the car.

Bateman was sentenced to eight years and nine months in prison with a non-parole period of five years and 10 months.

Wilde was ordered to serve four years and nine months in jail with a non-parole period of two years and 11 months.

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,26394522-2682,00.html?from=public_rss

I have seen people who shootup gear to see how good it is then then proceed to cut up gear with glucose contaminating the whole batch because they don't wash their hands or use a clean plate or bowl etc.

great if you like hep c ..

this is why I dont like touching any powder ... unless its rock ...and never ever shoot it up... people who use these drugs can sometimes be fucked in the head and dont wash their hands.

I remember years ago where someone was selling speed cut with chlorine and selling that to someone they did not like ...

theres some very dodgy things that go on in the illegal drug trade and these are classic examples.

I dont wanna say this guy deserved it but most people into that scene would have beaten the crap out of this guy if they had found out what was going on, they took it a bit too far with the baseball bats and running over but cutting drugs with snot is absolutely disgusting and if someone shot that up im guessing it could kill them, true?

perhaps they should of tied him up and made him eat their snot. an eye for an eye... so to speak.

i'm curious to know what happened to the dealer. presumably he also got time plus extra for his unsavoury habits... I somehow doubt he'll be dealing again. In this day and age I wouldn't be surprised if he could sue for loss of income. sigh...

Lucky he didn't get shot. What a prick of an act. No one deserves violence but, man, he had it coming. You could kill someone doing that sort of thing, he's the one who should be in jail.

perhaps they should of tied him up and made him eat their snot. an eye for an eye... so to speak.

i'm curious to know what happened to the dealer. presumably he also got time plus extra for his unsavoury habits... I somehow doubt he'll be dealing again. In this day and age I wouldn't be surprised if he could sue for loss of income. sigh...

I hope he does go to jail. He'll undoubtedly get another serving if hedoes, can't imagine people would take too kindly to that sort of thing.

That is so fucking disgusting, there aren't many cases where I advocate violence but it sounds to me like this guy was doing it to make IV users ill and that is just fucking sick. These guys went a bit overboard but this guy did deserve a good kicking!

That is so fucking disgusting, there aren't many cases where I advocate violence but it sounds to me like this guy was doing it to make IV users ill and that is just fucking sick. These guys went a bit overboard but this guy did deserve a good kicking!

I'm not sure Mods on this board should be advocating violence. Where is the HR in that ?

^^
where is the HR from the dealer tainting the drugs he knowingly knew was being used by i.v. users ?

I would put in the boot as well ... if these drug users had contracted a virus like Hep A,B,C because of the dealer then he would be going to jail for longer then the people bashing him...

I'm not sure Mods on this board should be advocating violence. Where is the HR in that ?

He's a human too, you can't be a robot especially not with a scumbag act like this.

I remember back in the day some asswipe in my home town sold crushed up paracetamol as speed, the guy whacked it. Once word got out (country town) he got bailed up on the street by half a dozen blokes who hustled him into the park, pinned him down and injected him with battery acid. Not that I advocate it but that's the sort of thing that can happen when you're a low lif scumbag like this.

He's a human too, you can't be a robot especially not with a scumbag act like this.

I remember back in the day some asswipe in my home town sold crushed up paracetamol as speed, the guy whacked it. Once word got out (country town) he got bailed up on the street by half a dozen blokes who hustled him into the park, pinned him down and injected him with battery acid. Not that I advocate it but that's the sort of thing that can happen when you're a low lif scumbag like this.

Holy shit, that is full on!!! Jesus Christ!!! 8o 8o 8o

^^ It killed him... Eventually :\

In an unregulated and illegal industry, we police our own. This dog got just what he deserved. I'll shout those two lads a shot anytime.

LOL, rural Vic is farkin 'ard
14.gif

Couldn't agree more with your sentiments.

Justice David said the dealer had been heard saying "people who inject these drugs deserve to get sick".

That's an unusual sentiment from someone selling meth :/

I'm sure he didn't mind 'these people' buying the product off him so he can buy his big screen TV. Ridiculous comment.

What a scum for cutting meth with boogers, got what he had coming really. Though it does show what people will do to save 2 or 3 points.. thank god I didnt come across "booger meth" lol

i think he deserved what he got bar the fact he got smashed by the car, either way for trying to make a few extra bucks he got it coming and suck shit to him for it. I hate people like that who rip people off, reminds me of a fellow blue lighter who did a dodgy thing to me last weekend.