Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : 24.11.09 - Pair jailed for bashing drug dealer who cut speed with snot

I honestly think those sentences were far too harsh

fuck that. that is horrifying 8o

Am i the only one who has a mandatory try of ANY gear im getting before handing over money.

Looking at a bag of shard with a massive wad of mucus would have made this story non-existant because it wouldn't have happened.

So a ball of slimy mucus blends in well with 'white powder' in a bag?

Stupidity.

So a ball of slimy mucus blends in well with 'white powder' in a bag?

Stupidity.

I'm assuming it would have been the gluggy meth that people call "base", that's pretty common in adelaide. Some liquidy snot in there would have been basically indistinguishable. Snot's usually transparent, not green!

I am glad this guy got beat down. Yeah, you're so much more morally upright because you're SELLING the stuff and not shooting it up. What a fuckwit.

I wasnt sticking up for the scum bag who gollied in the goey ... i was pointing out its probably not a good idea for a site mod to be advocating kicking the shit out of someone.. otherwise we might find an article in the Daily Telegraph etc " Drug site admin advocates violence against dealer" ... i just think the sites mods are best to refrain from making such statements considering who reads this forum.

I'm sure they will publish far more incriminating opinions from Bluelight.

The reckless use of the vehicle is probably the only thing wrong in my view. If more baseball bats were incorporated into the black market we wouldn't have as many threads concerning dodgy pills or black liquid lsd.

I'm sure they will publish far more incriminating opinions from Bluelight.

The reckless use of the vehicle is probably the only thing wrong in my view. If more baseball bats were incorporated into the black market we wouldn't have as many threads concerning dodgy pills or black liquid lsd.

Good call ;)

I'm not sure Mods on this board should be advocating violence. Where is the HR in that ?

Right, there is none. Perhaps those making such comments think bashing one dealer will scare other dealers into not cutting their product and thereby make it safer for users everywhere? Yeah, right again 8)

Baseball bat? Hitting someone with a car? Accidentally running him over
5.gif
:\ All sounds pretty intentional to me, and any similar advice or comments to the effect should be discouraged here. The better advice, in line with a Harm Reduction forum, would have been to suggest steering clear of such people - learn the lesson. While I don't encourage confrontation, there will be those who say you've got to do something, so if preventative action has to be taken, confiscate the stuff and flush it. Bashing on any level is unacceptable behavior and should never be condoned here.

Many of you would be perhaps reluctant to amid it, but in reality you've probably already consumed nasty contaminants in the misguided belief your speed, coke, mdma etc was close to pure. That may have come from someone you knew well, but unless you're very close to the manufacture then you could never be sure. FWIW, it would be easy to put shit, snot, or even urine in a sample, then dry it and with the proper crystallisation technique, end up with a fairly pure looking product. Even a "crap" product would dispense well in pills. If unusual things can end up in commercial products despite rigorous QC standards, then think what a pill pressing lacky with a grudge of any sort could add to the mixture. You just never know...

The responses in this thread are typical of what I was talking about in Lil's thread on improving Aus DD. Such news articles naturally stir up emotions.

Seeing as so many here constantly demonstrate they have no control over voicing these emotions, and because these topics do little to stimulate useful dialogue on HR strategies, IMO posting these types of news articles here serves no useful purpose.

The article is purely sensationalising a standard tabloid story about adulterated illicit substances. Doesn't surprise me at all that some dealers cut their product with these things...

Pull the other one Phase Dancer, next you will be advocating abstinence and waiting until you get married ;)

Unfortunately drugs fall outside the fringe of society. There is no ACC to complain to, no National Safety Standards. Every one who deals with the drug trade has to deal with criminals. The higher up the food chain the more serious characters you involve your self with. These people don't respond to church sermons, finger pointing or a monetary fine. A lot of trust is involved in drug dealing regardless of how BL rattles the HR bell. This is more apparent now that testing kits are being made ineffective.

This is not violence as a result or robbery, this is justice in a industry that has no watch dog. Drugs and violence go hand in hand unfortunately. A subtle baseball to the legs is small change compared to what is dished out in South America and Mexico. I'm betting the bloke who lost his ears down the Coast a couple of years ago has never tried to pull a shady deal since.

There is nothing subtle about taking a baseball bat to someone.. nor hitting them with a car.. then running over them. Now we have talk of ears being cut off.... so where do you draw the line... what do you do to the person that sells you a gm of crap coke for top dollar... take a bat to him too as he's ripped you off?

I think they should have just dobbed the guy into the cops for selling gooby.. sorry goey. He deserves it. I think bluelight can do without the advocation of frontier justice or are all drug users to be seen as being capable of such violence?

There is nothing subtle about taking a baseball bat to someone.. nor hitting them with a car.. then running over them. Now we have talk of ears being cut off.... so where do you draw the line... what do you do to the person that sells you a gm of crap coke for top dollar... take a bat to him too as he's ripped you off?

I think they should have just dobbed the guy into the cops for selling gooby.. sorry goey. He deserves it. I think bluelight can do without the advocation of frontier justice or are all drug users to be seen as being capable of such violence?

I assume you mean anonymously, and yes I would agree this is the thing to do.

Snitch to the police now? Golf clubs are usually used to deal with rats ;)

If you sold that dodgy gram pinothippy and someone threatened you with a baseball bat, would the next gram you sold be dodgy or would you see the error of your ways? I guess it comes down to crime and punishment, rehabilitation vs retribution.

Snitch to the police now? Golf clubs are usually used to deal with rats ;)

If you sold that dodgy gram pinothippy and someone threatened you with a baseball bat, would the next gram you sold be dodgy or would you see the error of your ways? I guess it comes down to crime and punishment, rehabilitation vs retribution.

Are you seriously advocating that snitching on a dealer who adds mucus to his gear is on the same level as snitching on someone who is being honest about his product?