• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : 24.11.09 - Pair jailed for bashing drug dealer who cut speed with snot

Are you seriously advocating that snitching on a dealer who adds mucus to his gear is on the same level as snitching on someone who is being honest about his product?

Are you seriously thinking that all dealers are sole traders? Who is to say that your dealer that you snitched on actually owns the gear he sells? Just as likely his "employers" would be happy to find out why their gear is suddenly in the hands of the police.

If you sold that dodgy gram pinothippy and someone threatened you with a baseball bat, would the next gram you sold be dodgy or would you see the error of your ways?

But how often does it end there?

Are you seriously thinking that all dealers are sole traders? Who is to say that your dealer that you snitched on actually owns the gear he sells? Just as likely his "employers" would be happy to find out why their gear is suddenly in the hands of the police.

Exactly. But why would these employees think differently if he were bashed? Back where I come from, and from what I gather it's much the same everywhere, a violent action nearly always perpetuates further violent actions. What makes you think that if a cog in the wheel is taken out and supply disrupted due him getting bashed, that vengeance wouldn't be on top of the agenda?

Shit similar to this that happened over 25 years ago in the town I grew up in is still being fought out. Bashings, arson, and worse; you name it. All over some bullshit deal done way back then. Some of these people have never been able to relax, no matter where they are. Sadly most have become paranoid idiots that are a menace to society.

It's a cruel cycle p-d :(

I liked it better when I was young and beautiful and got given my drugs for free :)

I guess Busty your a fan of violence... personally i deplore it and i find this discussion and you advocating it on a HR drug site disgusting.

Ahh young and beautiful + free drugs. [Sigh] I guess some of us just weren't that beautiful Busty ;)

No free drugs now p-d, I still get my arse pinched by the granny's from time to time so perhaps I should just rifle through their medicine cabinet.

I guess Busty your a fan of violence... personally i deplore it and i find this discussion and you advocating it on a HR drug site disgusting.

You probably don't want to know what I got up to in the bottom of a rugby ruck every saturday either pinothippy. :(

You don't like the way the games played, campaign to change the rules. Until regulation the only way is law of the jungle. Most people I know have never copped a flogging for dodgy practices, just play nice.

Yeah I kinda err on the side of the bashing here. You wanner play the game, you wanner play with fire then don't cry when you get burned. This guy wasn't just ripping people off, he could have be spreading around all sorts of pathogens. If these guy's hadn't taken action then there is no saying this guy wouldn't still be snotting into peoples drugs.

I probably wouldn't have reacted as such myself as I don't have the guts too, but if criminals don't police themselves nobody else will (can at least).

This bloke had it coming for cutting his gear with snot like come on guys who does that sort of stuff...? It could of made a lot of people extremely sick!! I would of been furious if it was me on the receiving end..

The guys that bashed him though could of done it in some other manner though, like the way they dealt with him is just so unprofessional... They could of had him messed up and not gotten caught so easily. (If they had a brain and contacts though that is...) I remember being this stupid and doing something similar when I was 17 and dumb and I learnt from my mistakes, the hard way of course.. These guys are heaps older you'd think they would think twice before doing something...

Pinothippy I see where you are coming from but I really don't see a reason why I should have to sugarcoat my opinion on such a matter. I said I don't usually condone it but this guy has essentially tried to poison some of his customer base and that is not on, I believe what goes around comes around and if you try cause others harm then harm will come upon you and you wont have my sympathy for it.

I think it would be a hell of a slow news week where any media reported "Drug site moderator says immoral drug dealer had severe beating coming," honestly there are many more actual harm reduction things discussed on bluelight that would be deemed more newsworthy than that anyway.

Its not as if I am telling everyone on here to go bash dodgy dealers but can you give me one good reason I should say he didn't have this coming when he is trying to poison drug users? I have used a lot of meth myself, although not this goey shit that could be cut with snot but still this whole idea disgusts and infuriates me. What they did WAS over the top, they could of done worse though and it wouldn't mean I would feel sorry for this shit bag in any way.

He says that users deserve to die when doing it, to me that's attempted murder.

I wouldn't take kindly to that either.

the should have got revenge, by calling crime stoppers and dobbing him in, thats real HR.

its not like they would have bought gear from him ever again..... right?

the should have got revenge, by calling crime stoppers and dobbing him in, thats real HR.

its not like they would have bought gear from him ever again..... right?

Hmmm yes that could be a good idea but what happens if he had contacts in the police force and he found out who dogged him in..? They could be in a great deal of hurt then, sometimes going to the police makes things worse then it does better for the people in the right....

When it comes to the underworld their is no point in getting authorities involved, everything can get sorted extremely easy and it's not very hard at all to find out where people live and what their daily activities are.... =D

yeah, in adelaide especially, not shards.. sounds like some small time gangsta tryin to make a couple off dollars... seriously how many times would he have to bushmans blow into a bag with a decent amount to get any reall gain. unless it was just to make iv users sick, but like crankinit said, why would a dealler not like iv users? if not just don't sell to them, cutting there gear with dodgy shit knowingly is a sure fire way to get beaten or arrested. as an iv user in adelaide im glad he didn't get arrested.... car was to much though..

It sounds like the dealer knew these guys before hand from some other confrontation so he decided to snot in their meth to get his revenge. However loose lips sink ships and he told a few people and it got back to them.

That's my take anyway. I wouldn't be suprised if his dealer was fumeing over this as well. Its asking for trouable and now look what its got him, his customers on the news.

^^^^ I think a 'business perspective' takes back seat when you consider what kind of inhumane creature this guy must have been... not only an ice dealer, but one who would go out of his way to inflict illness upon those who funded his lifestyle & were no doubt forking over good money to receive SNOT... of all things!

Point being you wouldn't do this to another human being, aside from the fact these people were PAYING CUSTOMERS!

Where does it say it's Ice he was selling? It just says he was selling amphetamines....

my bad. although the variation in product does not excuse the behaviour, in this context, now does it...?

Not at all, I was just stating it as it would be much easier to cut speed then ice with snot as a lot of speed is gooey and not shardy...