• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Opioids NEED HELP QUITTING METHADONE ASAP!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME

Marbre1102

Greenlighter
@Pumpkin2021 I feel like shit I can’t get kratom I don’t think I’d have to look into it. I have no energy it’s so hard to get out of bed I’m going to find some adderall to help with that
I think xanax has the same effects as alcohol when you are going through methadone detox. I don't recommend either when trying to get off of methadone. Get valium or klonopin if u want a benzo to help get off methadone. Long acting benzos are the way, the truth, and the light in this situation

Marbre1102

Greenlighter
Neurontin is great for methadone detox too. But you DON'T want to be detoxing from methadone AND Neurontin at the same time. Double crappy whammy

Marbre1102

Greenlighter
Yea I mean I’m just glad I wasn’t on a super high does of opiates or methadone before this so the withdrawals are much lighter than they could b still shitty but I’ll make it just super uncomfortable. And no my grandpa has not stopped taking methadone he really almost couldn’t stop he’s 64 and on 120mg of methadone he just lost his take homes which means that I can’t get any he still drives to the clinic everyday and gets his dose. And he does have so comfort meds but they are for the mind not the body just anti anxiety meds and anti depressants and the seroquil and trazodone are very strong sleeping meds if they can’t help me get sleep then idek because usually they knock me your super hard and somebody got into my gabapentin without me knowing so I had a lot less than I thought and they are gone now I just need a script for subs fast.
Seroquil and trazodone are good sleep meds but neither will help if u are currently in methadone withdrawl