NASADD Social - We Live on the Cusp of Death Thinking it Won't be Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man I still remember the first couple times I did a whole Roxi 30 with a really low tolerance wound up yakking outside usually. Always felt awesome after I ralphed though.

Idk im in a weird time right now like its only been maybe 2 weeks but Ive never been more sure of stopping opiates than I am right now. There were some good times, but mostly bad. And I think anyone who is for real will agree with me

Hahaha yeah I remember the good ol days. Afraid to do 2 30s cuz I mite OD haha but now its barely enough to keep the sickness away.

I mean yer the only one that knows when enough is enough n its time to get clean. I would like to get clean but in my situation rite now I just can't stop.

I think when I'm using I am more drawn to BL, I miss the cold crew :\

Also a side note, I've done basically all the opiates out there and think Oxymorphone is officially my all-time favorite one %)

whats up dude?

Hahaha yeah I remember the good ol days. Afraid to do 2 30s cuz I mite OD haha but now its barely enough to keep the sickness away.

I mean yer the only one that knows when enough is enough n its time to get clean. I would like to get clean but in my situation rite now I just can't stop.

no dude believe me im not trying to be a therapist here trust me. I have said I was quitting before too so I mean its not like this is something I never said before. Honestly I never really felt addicted though. I may not have had as an extensive habit as some of you guys, but I never tried to be something I wasnt. I've been to the rough neighborhoods man, probably the same ones you go to. I've been waiting by the phone for a text from a guy I dont even know and when it finally comes through its like fucking Christmas. I've been in parking lots emptying stamps onto the one CD case I have in my car because I didnt want to wait to get home. I've been assed out on the couch for a whole day sometimes and just passed it off as being sick. Honestly Im glad I tried IVing because it made me realize where I was going, and for what it actually is its not worth it to me.

But if it works for you than hey man do what you gotta do

Hey like are ya hooked really bad? I mean if yer IVing withdraws just suck. What are ya gonna do taper cold turkey or taper with subs?

no dude believe me im not trying to be a therapist here trust me. I have said I was quitting before too so I mean its not like this is something I never said before. Honestly I never really felt addicted though. I may not have had as an extensive habit as some of you guys, but I never tried to be something I wasnt. I've been to the rough neighborhoods man, probably the same ones you go to. I've been waiting by the phone for a text from a guy I dont even know and when it finally comes through its like fucking Christmas. I've been in parking lots emptying stamps onto the one CD case I have in my car because I didnt want to wait to get home. I've been assed out on the couch for a whole day sometimes and just passed it off as being sick. Honestly Im glad I tried IVing because it made me realize where I was going, and for what it actually is its not worth it to me.

But if it works for you than hey man do what you gotta do

i could be a tasteless piece of trash and insult you, but i hope you succeed and do well.

^^kill em with kindness

but i read that n thought some fucked up sort of punch line was comin

beta what stims u using

I havent done any opiates in two weeks man it wasnt really much of a withdrawal process since when I stopped I was only doing it maybe 3-4 days a week, and only shot up twice so I never got on that level of tolerance. I got four of the 8 mg sub strips and that basically got me through it.

Aite that's good so yer all good. Very little withdraw n everythin I mean you can still get fucked up n shit just don't use 3 to 4 times a week cut back to like 2 days tops ya know like weeknd binges n that's it.

Well ya see I personally don't go to philly to cop my guy goes n he comes back with a lot n I get it directly from him. Latest stamps I've gotten were pure hell and wmd. I'm not far from there but the way it works out now I get good prices from him. Quality is usually consistent. Good usually nothin fire. My top 3 from best first from there is desire, freeze, and water stamps. Ya ever tried any of em?

nah none of those. Could be from an entirely different part of the city really. I hear you on the lack of fire though it was like a lot of 6.5-7.5 out of 10 bags and occasionally youd get like an 8.

has anyone ever been a car dealer..im thinking about getting hooked up by a friend. he said a good dealer can make 100k a year and i dont have a job so i dont really have anything to loose. but thats noit really d=feasable you prolly would be lucky to make 50k..i havent had the balls to ask him about it yet but his family runs it and i have prior sales mangerial experiance so i feel like i could be qualified

its a nissian/ infinity dealer so not too bad

I'm currently looking into getting my dealer's license but I would just do small scale used stuff. I wouldn't even have a lot and I wouldn't be associated with one automaker. Go for it, they can make a decent amount of $.

Or were you talking about being a salesman at a dealership? I knew a couple dudes who tried out that line of work. You'd have to be a real strong salesman to make that much at first. It all depends on your personality, if you're a good seller then yeah you can make it happen, but it's really not for everyone.

wish i could tell you.

i just got lucky. a man actually paid attention to the things i was saying *gasp*

my, how the times are changing

You say something bitch? I could have sworn I heard something, oh well. Hey while you're up could you grab me another beer?

Man, I am going to make some woman very happy one day.

QUESTION: what does being an ex-bluelighter mean? like i had someone send me a friend request n i have litterally never spoken to them on the boards before directly, so i looked at their profile n it said ex bluelighter so i figured why bother adding them as a friend but anyways like does ex-bluelighter mean they were banned or they canceled their account? or could it be both? just curious i see it from time to time in threads n always wandered

Ex-bluelighters are users that have achieved a perma-ban. If you got a friend request from one, it must have happened shortly after sending the request to you. Probably a spammer if they were a new user, or maybe a returning alt account of a previously banned user that got noticed by staff

You say something bitch? I could have sworn I heard something, oh well. Hey while you're up could you grab me another beer?

if it were me in this scenario, lol @ thinking there'd be any beer left for you.

whats up dude?
Not much man. I have been having health problems recently and unfortunately I've allowed myself to relapse in order to cope with the stress of having undiagnosed problems :|

How are you doing?

beta what stims u using
Wasn't doing any stims, for whatever reason Opana keeps me awake for hours! I get amazing 5-30 minute nods, but I absolutely cannot fall asleep on Opana unless I combine it with a little bit of benzo %)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.