NASADD Social - We Live on the Cusp of Death Thinking it Won't be Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^damn you're negative dude

if you wanna do something to better yourself n make money chinky then go for it, i personally wouldnt WANT to be in any kind of sales job but jobs are one of those things you take what you can get

100k is prob a stretch for a newbie but it defnately happens, give it a shot, worst case you dont like it n are back where you are now with no job, sounds like a no brainer to me if they will give you the job, give it a try

its easy to sit back n say well that isnt the perfect scenario or what not n that isnt what i really want, but give it a shot, stepping stones n what not

id take a car sales job if offered to me, i work in a kitchen for fuckin peanuts

shimazu: you ever sold the dope you buy? ever middle manned it? hooked up a friend?

Last edited:
nope

actually I guess once for this chick back when I first started getting high

but I never hung out with other heroin users after that all em at my school were pieces of shit

Last edited:
nah dude I used to cut up bits of decorative paper and sell it as acid to kids I didnt like.

I mean it was scummy but I didnt do it tl random kids like they all deserved it.

has anyone ever been a car dealer..im thinking about getting hooked up by a friend. he said a good dealer can make 100k a year and i dont have a job so i dont really have anything to loose. but thats noit really d=feasable you prolly would be lucky to make 50k..i havent had the balls to ask him about it yet but his family runs it and i have prior sales mangerial experiance so i feel like i could be qualified

its a nissian/ infinity dealer so not too bad

chink seriously in a place like chitown you could make prolly 100k a year as a car dealer especially selling nissan/infinity.
It is very easy to sell cars to people that are ACTUALLY looking for cars not just kids looking to go joyriding.
show them the shiny gadgets and cool shit while downplaying the face the engine is weak as fuck but will get you 35mpg.
Its a pretty good proffession really i sold cars at a VW place and that was some of the easiest $ i ever made dude.
You got ?'s pm me dude

when i worked in electrical sales i used to make a killing for my boss. i was the IT and electronics dude and used to sell on average around 50-60K for him a month in sales. we had commission but it came with terms - that we had to sell 10 extra warranties on the goods we were selling which was a piece of piss especially with computers, cameras, etc, etc. and i'd pick up an extra 500 for that month i think it was. it wasn't a bad pay rate either for when i was doing it, earning $8-900 depending on how many hours i worked which was usually a 32hr week.

i was a pretty manipulating, bullshitter to a lot of folk and was able to upsale on the suckers. "oh you want this laptop? well, you're giong to need a carry bag with that, anti-virus oh and wireless keyboard and mouse are always a great idea. oh, you need extra disk space? (instead of upgrading their HDD) why nott buy this portable HD?" shit was pretty easy. as soon as i sold a few grands worth or shit in a day i could just kick and read all the interesting shit on howstuffworks.com as we had limited internet access. couldn't even get to a proxy and access bl the fuckers.

yeah I feel like I could do that job but id feel bad taking advantage of people

i was on enough valium and tramadol at the time that my consciousness of roarting these people wasn't even in the back of my head. not that i really roarted anyone, i was just a smart salesman who could upsell the fuck out of most anyone and was good at what i did. computers sell themselves; most ordinary jow blow or mary mothers haven't the slightest so you rattle off a few technical terms, explain what it means in laymans and compare it to something it (unfairly) supercedes and next thing you know the person who came in just looking for an SD or USB stick is walking out with a new computers system, warranty, a multifunction printer, speakers, a car kit and a spare battery.

it can be soul sucking work sometimes but if you're selling items you're invested in and have an interest it doesn't exactly feel like work and can be quite enjopyable.

FUCK YOU MEMPHIS YOU SOUTHERN PIECE OF SHIT. GO FUCK YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER AND COUSIN TOO WHILE YOU'RE AT IT! FUCK YOU AND YOUR SUCCESS YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.

knock the shit off brah or imma sick shimazu onto you. remember he's an angry young man so a few grand and a hit on you is likely to tide over well with him.

and how are you going since our last encounter, my sweet pea <3 hope everything is still on trackl for you, washing the clothes for the rich and famous and all. have you managed to pick me out a nice suit for when i come over and we play dungeons with ohline. pm me if you want:)

i'm just lovely, doll <3

i haven't worked at the cleaner's in a while now, but i think i could head over to the thrift shop and grab you a suit if need be. i hear baby blue with a ruffled tux shirt is still in style these days. how are you doing, dear?

and shimazu - if you aren't already medicated i have the sneaking suspicion that you probably should be.

happy early valentine's day, fuckers. i hope you beat your dicks mercilessly.

yeah I guess I just have a minimalist approach with technology like I just want good parts I dont care about like carrying bags, or car chargers or size even. I just want something fast because its not something I move around a lot. Althoigh I guess desktops are just becoming forgotten about these days. Everyone wants a netbook or Chromebook or iPad

i'm just lovely, doll <3

i haven't worked at the cleaner's in a while now, but i think i could head over to the thrift shop and grab you a suit if need be. i hear baby blue with a ruffled tux shirt is still in style these days. how are you doing, dear?

happy early valentine's day, fuckers. i hope you beat your dicks mercilessly.

i'm doing quite well, sweetheart. i rushed into an appt i had as dad was a little late bringing the car back only for my case review chick to be running late. good part ws it was only a 15minute appt where i filled out for a few traineeships going around at the moment. fingers cross i land the carpentary one i applied for as i like building and have a fair bit of experience relative under my belt from other work i've done in the past.

mp tp pressing matters; will you be my valentine? <3 i'll let you dress me any which way you want, baby. they're only going to end up on the floor, let you see where that takes you, i just don't do pink heels! *snaos fingers back and forth like some memphis*

yeah I guess I just have a minimalist approach with technology like I just want good parts I dont care about like carrying bags, or car chargers or size even. I just want something fast because its not something I move around a lot. Althoigh I guess desktops are just becoming forgotten about these days. Everyone wants a netbook or Chromebook or iPad

nah dude, you got it all wrong, i wasn't going on about whether you're materalistic or not. that was me coming at you from the view of a salesman, a successfull one = one who can push expensive things onto someone who wasn't/doesn't even need them. like, say some dude comes in just wanting an SD card for his camera. well i'd have him walkng out with a brand new top of the lines digital SLR, 5 SD cards, and a set of after market lenses i've ordered from one of our suppliers. because he wants diversity and options for when he's snapping bitches getting nailed by farm animals. ya dig?

hol said:
dont even act like your not gonna buy some chocolate

put on the notebook

n flick your bean to ryan gosling

gotta admit i had a chuckle. good call. though ohline would rather fuck some beast out of god of war or some bullshit.

dont even act like your not gonna buy some chocolate

put on the notebook

n flick your bean to ryan gosling

nigga, that's an average thursday night for me.

i'm doing quite well, sweetheart. i rushed into an appt i had as dad was a little late bringing the car back only for my case review chick to be running late. good part ws it was only a 15minute appt where i filled out for a few traineeships going around at the moment. fingers cross i land the carpentary one i applied for as i like building and have a fair bit of experience relative under my belt from other work i've done in the past.

aw, well i hope you get it. and i'm glad to hear you're doing well!

mp tp pressing matters; will you be my valentine? <3 i'll let you dress me any which way you want, baby. they're only going to end up on the floor, let you see where that takes you, i just don't do pink heels! *snaos fingers back and forth like some memphis*

for whatever reason my links won't work when i try to embed them so.. http://imgur.com/WTkQJfo

gotta admit i had a chuckle. good call. though ohline would rather fuck some beast out of god of war or some bullshit.

omg, kratos <3 <3 <3

so, does everyone have a valentine today?

anyone getting chocolates and flowers?

ohline, i hope you got the bag of dildos i sent you for V day :)

Crap, you're onto my plans. Now the internet will never be graced by your dick. I'll settle for Christmas Cacti flower pictures then.

As for me, I'm in Norcal. I graduated in June and the majority of my friends are 8+ hours away which sucks ass. Plus I'm pretty shy IRL so I'm not that good at going out and meeting people without the pretense of class or work or whatever. I'm at a consulting engineering company right now, they specialize in sustainable ag which is really cool and something I've really wanted to be in, and its actually something I feel that's actually benefiting the environment. Its a lot of taking dirty water and putting it through a series of aerobic/anaerobic digestion to produce electricity, fertilizer, and clean water.

Other than that my bf is in the middle of the Pennsylvania forest for work. He's been there six months so far, we've visited twice since then, his job is going to keep him out there for at least the next five years and I have no idea if I'm going to go to grad school in CA or what. Its difficult because I don't know totally where my life is going. Blahhh haha.

I suppose I can forgive you since you asked so nicely.
So you're not living out of your car? Awesome, it sounds like your life's in pretty good shape dude. Are you still hitting on girls at Cracker Barrel?

yes, things are going quite well in my life atm. nah, i quit cracker barrell over the summer. the place was too "churchy" for me. i kept getting written up for cursing IN THE KITCHEN, away from customers. the money also slowed way the fuck down.

Status
Not open for further replies.