• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ NSADD Social v. 2024: They all dun gone and runoff

I can never get a hang of the social threads on BL. Every time I pop in, I have this odd feeling that I'm jumping into a conversation that I don't belong it. Which is silly, I know. If I even get social anxiety on an anonymous internet forum, I am truly a lost cause x)

^ haha, I can definitely understand what you mean and can honestly say I've felt the same myself before.

The social in BDD was re-opened. But it was stressed from a harm reduction perspective talking about our dangerous combos and high tolerances send the wrong message. You know because guests and kids might think it's ok. Needless to say, not getting many posts. :(

Yeah, it feels like a ghost town. Maybe some peeps are on vacation or something? But I know how you feel, heels and effect.
Sometimes get the feeling I'm a thread-killer. :/

I would love to be on vacation. The last several months have been nothing but travel. This stretch from now until the middle of August is the longest I've been home since March. I have two business trips planned next month and one for fun. At least I get to loom forward to my wedding and honeymoon in September but there's anotherm business trip after that.

Love racking up those airmiles tbough,I need them for Vegas in October :)

Hey guys im still around in case anyone wondered. Just been working a shit ton and hanging out with my current lady friend a lot. Also been doing lots of work on this thing
10560910_1480199382227604_1410465937_n.jpg

6d41e78a19a311e49501f45214cb6334_8.jpg

10543909_1530206797200342_93377647_n.jpg

KtlYhSC.jpg

this happened new radiator time
10526024_10152581293523879_1417460358854959521_n.jpg

and a little bit of this stuff
10570241_818113684866094_361961527_n.jpg

High guys
10511119_10152569087353879_3739318342581428063_n.jpg

^ Love those pics, especially the outdoors scenes. Awesome. My excitement for the week was a car rolled over down the street from me and it was a gruesome scene. And today I was so fucking bored I took a few etiz because I can't drink. Got a short nap from it. Now I'm bored again.

Already told you, but congrats on the car. I feel ya on the radiator, that whole front clip has to come off, I think, or maybe that's the intercooler, but whatever - it's a fun car to play with, and a nice comfortable ride. i hope it's a manual...

my PC and all the corner boys here is Chi were always like WTF with the volvo station wagon, dad? i figured that's my undercover dope copping car - police never looking for the white guy in the station wagon in the hood, right? lol. it seemed to work, at least until now, knock on wood....

Already told you, but congrats on the car. I feel ya on the radiator, that whole front clip has to come off, I think, or maybe that's the intercooler, but whatever - it's a fun car to play with, and a nice comfortable ride. i hope it's a manual...

my PC and all the corner boys here is Chi were always like WTF with the volvo station wagon, dad? i figured that's my undercover dope copping car - police never looking for the white guy in the station wagon in the hood, right? lol. it seemed to work, at least until now, knock on wood....

nah definitely didnt haveta take the front clip off. Just disconected the radiator the fan shroud and the charge pipe for the turbo and had it on a lift and slid it right down through. I literally had that and the intercooler done in about 2 hours today. The book says the job pays 10 hours but i'd never pay 10 hours for any radiator job. And of course its a manual come on now, I wouldnt be caught dead without my MANpedal.
And man those V70R's are such sleeper status. I debadged mine the other day just to help go under people's radars a little more :) but most people can still tell cause its not the wagon.
Kind of glad i dont have the sport bodykit on it actually.

yeah, i haven't done the rad or the IC on this one, I did the rad on my first volvo, a 2000 XC. was a pretty reliable car, except for the fucking heater core (went thru 3) and the rad. plastic shrouds attached to aluminum cores seem to be failure points...WTF? why so hard to make something that won't leak? esp when it's inside the car, under the dash, behind the radio, etc...

but that wagon treated us well, gave it my MIL and then she hauled our kids around until it died...donated to charity.

you're right, i wouldn't pay 10 hrs. and the lift is the way to go.

no badges..no stinking badges on mine neither.

man my paint is fucked though. Previous owner was souther cali and just let this damn thing sit in the sun everyday it seems like. Ive never seen clearcoat so fucked up everywhere. and took a little cruise last night to clear the mind after some rain storms.

view from the garage
10507961_1457070144544616_587303507_n.jpg

891426_1450643668553303_1964988737_n.jpg

had to bump..

so what the fuck is good?... bored with no drugs

has anyone listened to the marshall mathers LP recently? takes me back to 8th grade..

Last edited:
Havn't listened to Marshall lately, but saw a couple autographed pics at a restaurant we ate at this morning.
This place has been slowww. Glad you're back Chinky.

yeah they couldn't keep me forever..and I don't listen to EM much, MMLP was the last time I really checked for him but I heard STAN and I went to youtube and ended up listening to the whole cd