• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Month lockdown for England

Most people are wearing masks in shops, a few in town wear them in the open but not many but if it's outside you don't need to wear one, we have covid marshals walking the streets asking why your out and stopping cars asking where you're going
Asking where you going?? Damn, that would suck bad here!!! Stop the dope boys n make them to paranoid to go out. We are under lockdown since weeks already. Now they pushing the vaccine, that why my Thread. I dont get why all fast food places are open, only close sooner. They dont wear mask or gloves preparing the burgers. But a plastic wall between customers and them is supposed to STOP virus spreading??? A friend works in one of those places, dont want to say which. Think Clown. And he told me some stuff...if i'd tell you, you probably wouldnt go there for quite a while!

Oh yeah all pubs restaurants and no essential shops are shut too, bassicly like it was before but kids are at school
Same here. Only that Restaurants can only prepare food for takeaway, no eating on spot. No haircutters suck though. I need my neck shaved. Shops close sooner etc but people here really dont take this lockdown seriously. From 10 people 2 dont wear mask in the City Center. Less in surburbs. That virus isnt going to go soon.
Stay safe!!!

They dont wear mask or gloves preparing the burgers. But a plastic wall between customers and them is supposed to STOP virus spreading

Its fucking ridiculous ain't it, it's spread through touch aswell so that barrier won't do fuck all if the cashier has touched my shopping and has it, I was washing my shopping back at the start of it all I went a bit mad because of watching the news and reading all about it, now I don't watch the news or read it as its all a bit much

When's this 'lockdown' joke supposed to end anyway?

Who thinks they're going to extend it until March?
Boris just said except for 5 days on Christmas were gonna be locked down for at least another 3-6 months but we might be allowed another 5 day break in 2 months personally I have no problem staying in lockdown for the whole of 2021 if that's what needs to happen

Boris just said except for 5 days on Christmas were gonna be locked down for at least another 3-6 months but we might be allowed another 5 day break in 2 months personally I have no problem staying in lockdown for the whole of 2021 if that's what needs to happen
Boris is a fucking idiot! The man is actually an absolute joke, the cunt cant even spit out a sentence properly lol hes a bumbling twit 😂

What is point of having a 5 day break!? Where's the reasoning behind that?
Oh yeah, so xmas isnt 'cancelled' and they don't lose out on the MASSIVE revenues generated by present/card/turkey etc sales 🙄
If you're gona lock us down LOCK US FUCKING DOWN YA DAFT CUNT!
Or maybe its to allow/make us spread more of this chinese flu to the elderly?

Bah humbug, fuck xmas, fuck china and fuck the government!

Boris is a fucking idiot! The man is actually an absolute joke, the cunt cant even spit out a sentence properly lol hes a bumbling twit 😂

What is point of having a 5 day break!? Where's the reasoning behind that?
Oh yeah, so xmas isnt 'cancelled' and they don't lose out on the MASSIVE revues generated by present/card/turkey sales 🙄 if you're gona lock us down LOCK US FUCKING DOWN YA DAFT CUNT!
Or maybe its to allow/make us spread more of this chinese flu to the elderly?

Bah humbug, fuck xmas, fuck china and fuck the government!
Hahahaha lmao

You can't say that and not tell us 😂
Ok.
Just one ( i got more), if someone has the
" sniffles " it goes tshshsh on the Grill.
No place for a hanky! Check yourself next time you go there. No pockets means all tips land with the other money.etc etc

Ok.
Just one ( i got more), if someone has the
" sniffles " it goes tshshsh on the Grill.
No place for a hanky! Check yourself next time you go there. No pockets means all tips land with the other money.etc etc
Lol, gross, that doesn't surprise me though, I've had a few mates work at a few places like that, and heard similar things... Was hoping you were gona say something to wow and astound me.

I try my best not to eat from those shitholes thesedays, and if i do, i make sure im hella drunk so i dont think about it.
If im out and about and mega hungry id much rather cop a pasty or sausage roll from a small bakery, a sandwich from a superstore or even a subway as at least you get to watch the person make it and no chance of it being spat in lol

Dont ask me on the roaches in the storage rooms! But that is hearsay from a friend.
Which i can well imagine to be true!

I'm in tier 4. Now I have a dilemma whether to go and see my parents for Xmas - I have been self-isolating over the last few days

Shall I burst the bubble!?

I'm in tier 4. Now I have a dilemma whether to go and see my parents for Xmas - I have been self-isolating over the last few days

Shall I burst the bubble!?

Hard to say as they say 2 weeks don't they if you might of been at risk from having it, you might have it and not know, then take it to your family, not a nice Christmas present lol, but you might be fine, it's up to you and your family if they want to take the risk, but if an old grandma or grandad is there I'd not risk it as the new mutated strain in tier 4 is much easier to transmit, is worse and higher death rate than the coronavirus in other areas

I didnt even realize there was a teir 4

Cant the virus just kill EVERYONE already

Wipe the lot of us cunts out, for good

My regions just gone into tier 3
Surprised the government didnt wait until new years day so they could suck up all the revenues from NYE

72.5k deaths in UK now (aparantly)