• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Month lockdown for England

t's really hard to draw any conclusions atm. There are still a significant number of deaths every day (>500 yesterday), but the ratio of deaths to confirmed cases is decreasing simply because more people are being tested now.

Meh, it's still a shit storm but I'm increasingly questioning the viability of lockdown measures in order to 'control the virus'. We've just got to learn to live with it rather than fucking up the economy and everyone's lives in the process...
Hey again. Good morning I hope after sufficient rest.

Just on that figure above- bear in mind how the deaths have been officially recorded in UK at least;

If somebody who has tested positive as having Covid, with this shamefully innacurate PCR test, dies of any other cause within 14 days I think, up until now at least....their deaths have officially ,equivocatingly been added to the tallies and figures projected daily by our media.

Some major manipulation here. And I'm really trying to be as reserved as I can, partly out of respect for yourself @F.U.B.A.R. but also because I know I have been really rubbing some good mods and members up here with my outspoken passion.

Which I hate of course but I have to be true to myself and speak my mind it's all that I know.

And haha @F.U.B.A.R. lol about the Bowsers! "I" want to take them myself! :)

I may still do we'll see!!

Them imgurl piccies got removed rather promptly back in April.

Please post them again so you don't end up facing repercussions on here.
One never knows what the future may bring... other than hope... 😘

One never knows what the future may bring... other than hope... 😘
MAY bring hope?.... MAY!?

I dont really like those odds 😅

Just on that figure above- bear in mind how the deaths have been officially recorded in UK at least;

If somebody who has tested positive as having Covid, with this shamefully innacurate PCR test, dies of any other cause within 14 days I think, up until now at least....their deaths have officially ,equivocatingly been added to the tallies and figures projected daily by our media.

Some major manipulation here
Yeah that's not cool is it. Fuck the government

I even heard stuff like car crash victims were getting covid as cause of death on their death certificate, and sure someone said that they were told in the hospital they had to actually put in a request that their friend/relative didnt have it written as cause, when they were dying of something else! Weird

Last edited:

I heard stuff like car crashe victims were getting covid as cause of death on their death certificate
There is always hope on some level, however bleak things seem.

We forget- man/we, is not in charge.

It is futile, I believe, to suppose otherwise.

Ultimately- Nature/Divinity/God rules!

I actually believe in a fair, but longterm deliberated, conceot of determinism.

Essentially fate.
I think we still have free will. That itself is a fundamental part of the lessons we learn from living this life and maybe some others for all that we know.

But I can't help believe that regardless of our free will and decisions ultimately everything is determined to some extent.

Kind of reassuring and and slightly scary at the same time.

We just have to try and stay positive my friend this is the most important thing what we all supposed to be doing is raising our vibrations and this is essentially what they preventing by placing so many people into highly stressful emotional and and living situations.

Last edited:
Lol, i hadn't heard that. What the fuck 🤔 our government really is a different kind of retarded...

Well yeah of course. They're all druggys. So they can sit at home, have lie ins, day drink, stay up late, play playstation or whatever with all (or well, 80% ) of the drug/drink money they would have had to work 40hrs a week for, of course they're happy 😆😆😆

Thanks. And yeah i agree. They should have just a 100% shut down of everything, airports, everything, for 2-4 weeks at the start. I doubt we'd be where we are now if they had, boris is an idiot 😑
Lol, Boris is more than an idiot. He is, after all it would seem, another puppet.

Maybe even a wolf in sheep robes!

fuck @jhjhsdi that really is shit. i hope you manage to work something out. i've got a good friend in a similar position and to say its had a negative impact on her mentally would be a massive understatement.

i just wish we'd have done a proper lockdown when it started so we wouldn't have this endless dire situation. the thought of being stuck in all the fucking time til easter is part of what got me into a shitty position with substance abuse again.
Yeah man, before lockdown this year I had pretty good control and moderation over my etizolam usage but it has escalated gigantic over recent months.

Kava has really been saving me the most and helping me access that sense of pure peace at some point each day.

But it really isn't the time right now to be embarking on any LSD trips so I should make a more concerted effort to resist my natural temptation to trip so regularly.

Last edited:
Guys. Sorry Off T, but to just lighten things, a real short track I listened to earlier in a kava and vaporizer haze.

Humorous, classic early Syd Barret tune...

Last edited:

I even heard stuff like car crash victims were getting covid as cause of death on their death certificate, and sure someone said that they were told in the hospital they had to actually put in a request that their friend/relative didnt have it written as cause, when they were dying of something else! Weird
It's not weird mate. It's perfectly logical, effedtive and all part of the plan. Makes complete sense to me.

Scotland here and in level 4 as well 🎉 what are your thoughts on taking the vaccine? My semi-elderly family members are probably gonna be offered one soon (hopefully?). The hospitals here were at 90% capacity. Very sad times indeed 🥺 hope everyone is fairing as well as can be during lockdown ❤️

No lockdown here. Sorry for you all. Hope this comes to an end soon.

If you wanna party and play just say the word, I'm sure a local would be willing to help you out. You might have to get your dick out though. As for wet bottoms they're not all tops ya know.

I am being a total cunt though because I've got a gram of meth on it's way to me very soon...

@Bella Figura you're not talking about in England are you? 🤔
I didn't think the gay pnp meth scene was over here. But then again im not a gay meth user so how would i know 😂
I just thought it was a USA thing for some reason.
The only time ive even seen meth in person was when I got some from the darknet. Although tbf it was shipped from London...but it actually came from North Korea. It sold for £200 a gram in my area. This was about 5 or 6 years ago. In London this particular batch (pure d-isomer iirc) was going for £300 a g, or £30 a point. Wow.

@Bella Figura you're not talking about in England are you? 🤔
I didn't think the gay pnp meth scene was over here. But then again im not a gay meth user so how would i know 😂
I just thought it was a USA thing for some reason.
The only time ive even seen meth in person was when I got some from the darknet. Although tbf it was shipped from London...but it actually came from North Korea. It sold for £200 a gram in my area. This was about 5 or 6 years ago. In London this particular batch (pure d-isomer iirc) was going for £300 a g, or £30 a point. Wow.
Yup in England, very much a thing in the Gay community. Meth/GHB/Mephedrone. All available.
Meth these days is going for 50-60/g, whether you order the bog standard Czech or the Hong Kong special on the DW. Mega sales atm triggered me in time for xmas.

Yup in England, very much a thing in the Gay community. Meth/GHB/Mephedrone. All available.
Meth these days is going for 50-60/g, whether you order the bog standard Czech or the Hong Kong special on the DW. Mega sales atm triggered me in time for xmas.
Wow, didnt know mephedrone was still around too!
All down to the circles we run in hey!
Whats the 'drone like?
White/odorless/chunky?
Brown/cat piss/rice shards?

Couldn't tell you but judging by pics online it looks grey/brownish/chunks. Probably not a great synth.

fwiw i've never attended a chemsex party but it's on the bucket list.