• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Mental Illness Support Thread V. How do you feel?

I'm not sure he's qualified to give advice but then none of us are. The best you can hope for on bluelight.org is to have somebody share their experience and maybe it will dovetail with your own

All I can say is don't make it easy on them.

I've been on invega monthly injections since 2013. Invest some money to try to get out of a financial hole. But I haven't found a way to get them to put down the needle. All you can do is charge them. I'm banking on 1million to each nurse who injected, and 1million/mg of antipsychotic forced onto me. I signed my name last time "Fuck You". the nurse said it was inappropriate and refused to schedule any further appointments. So that's a win until they just dump it off on another. I have some other's like siging the forms "drop dead" "let's go brandon".

It's a situation that i'm still working to see my way out of. That's why I have my investments to gain financial independence and move to a place of no needles.

The other hopeful I am is the dollar collapsing. When it's no longer a profit for them, whammo, they're dead.

Marijuana helped me tremendously to get my mind back and internal monologue back.

Last edited:
I feel so sure that no human can help me.

I am helping myself, extraordinarily. Except the tank is beyond exhausted.

And there are more rounds to come. I've done the scrapping. If I was off the ropes, the following rounds could be a consummate breeze.

It's a spot. Nobody can help. Only my mind.

Let's say you came into some money @AutoTripper legal LSD and women or one nice female.

I know you have some allergies, so it wouldn't be perfect. And by coming into money, you in theory are doing good work for good money.

Every so often I hit a brick wall, be it a hangover, or just a sad day. Not overwhelming depression. But it's like alternating current. I thought trying to keep the current positive through capacitors, inductors, positive potentials, even tho it AC is negative half the time it travels.

Really, the dollar and global economic collpase is real, and headed to your local atm, bank, and wallet. A huge amount of wealth will transfer.

Let's say you came into some money @AutoTripper legal LSD and women or one nice female.

I know you have some allergies, so it wouldn't be perfect. And by coming into money, you in theory are doing good work for good money.

Every so often I hit a brick wall, be it a hangover, or just a sad day. Not overwhelming depression. But it's like alternating current. I thought trying to keep the current positive through capacitors, inductors, positive potentials, even tho it AC is negative half the time it travels.

Really, the dollar and global economic collpase is real, and headed to your local atm, bank, and wallet. A huge amount of wealth will transfer.
Thanks ions hope you are okay bro,

Legal LSD makes no difference to my life and prospects at all now. 25 years ago, you're talking.

I don't desire money, for money aka riches, treasure, material stow.

I just seek comfort, rest, healing, peace.

It's an impossible path. I've kept going as in not giving up at any point.

I seriously need some sleep though, nerve desensitisation and a break from pain. Just for a bit.

I will have that break, if I just go the rounds now. Get centred in the ring again.

atm I can't. I'm beat. A body and mind can only take so much exertion, exhaustion and strain.

After a point almost nothing is willfful.

I would find me a nice woman in time, given time and opportunity for romaance. Non-possible since 2005.

Words like allergies and Lyme just don't do justice.

I'm in a state because I could now teverse all of this biological hack and interference, but I need time- really not countiing on that.

And a whole lot more. Not counting on that either.

But ruling nothing out. I'm looking for a hack here. An extra door, to keep living basically. That's my problem. I'm currently all out of hacks, avenues exhausted.

One of my plans to get a legal synthetic lab functioning producing psychedelics.
Try saying hi to some strangers you see.

You know the basic human drives according to Siegel. Hunger, thirst, intoxication, sex. Balance in these is key. But yeah, he left out rest. That could be a drive depending.

We're out here banging on BL keeping it simple really. It's old school open forum politics. If we demand change, it may come about.

Have you read my book recommendations of The Game, Body Language, and Unlimited Power? Those are 101 sociology and writing.

No problems here but want your personal opinion about England's chances to reach the finals and possibly add a second star to its kit this summer in Qatar. Having successfully subordinated the many Premier League egos to the effort of reaching the semi-finals 4 years ago it's not out of the question they could make it all the way to the finals provided another team knocks off France.

Check this out. The Qatar cup is happening in November, I think through thanksgiving time.

Check this out. The Qatar cup is happening in November, I think through thanksgiving time.
That's good since will give addt'l time to raise funds. Would like at least £____ which will net a tidy 6.5x____= ? profit. You and I will receive $_,____ with which we can buy a lot of research chemicals if you know what I mean 🤓 Best of all we couldn't hope to find a more trustworthy partner than @AutoTripper who when he collects the money isn't going to be down at the pub playing a fruit machine.
The odds once the groups are picked on 1st April could swing wildly. Which is why I say get our money down before then. I'm proposing a saver longshot bet of £___ on either Scotland or Wales or if neither qualifies a 40-1 or longer shot chosen by AutoTripper after he drops acid and contemplates the future.
You know what f*** Wales if Scotland doesn't qualify we have a better shot with Croatia, Colombia, Mexico or even the USA pending Auto's insights gained from hyperspace

The deets:
20220123-042407.jpg

UEFA qualifying finals:
20220123-051030.jpg

I think you're being very cautious to go in with me and we're dealing with an acid head not a junkie who's no slouch when it comes to the Sensible World of Soccer

Last edited:
I'm not a sports better. But I do love cup soccer.
in point of fact neither am I, do you see how they put Germany ahead of England as a fan favorite? Don't be fooled

I'll go back and edit out the specific amounts, since we're not there yet but if you change your mind in the next month or so shoot me a message

Last edited:
Yeah, England fared in the EURO tournmanet. 2nd place. I'd say bet on them to place finish. Or a trifecta, those are fun.

One of my plans to get a legal synthetic lab functioning producing psychedelics.
Try saying hi to some strangers you see.

You know the basic human drives according to Siegel. Hunger, thirst, intoxication, sex. Balance in these is key. But yeah, he left out rest
Does masturbation count

Still not as satisfying. It knocks things out of alignment. Like not fathering a child has an impact on your adult psychology. So I smoke the weed and use alcohol to drown my sex drive. But lately nature has been nudging me to get a girl.

Still not as satisfying. It knocks things out of alignment. Like not fathering a child has an impact on your adult psychology. So I smoke the weed and use alcohol to drown my sex drive. But lately nature has been nudging me to get a girl.
Nudge nudge 🤜🤛

Yea, the last girl I liked works in the city. But i feel if I dated her she would try to sell me a new car. She gave me her card, but it was for a service appt. Hired guns are not easy to seduce cuz you're playing to a character, not a real person.

Yea, the last girl I liked works in the city. But i feel if I dated her she would try to sell me a new car. She gave me her card, but it was for a service appt. Hired guns are not easy to seduce cuz you're playing to a character, not a real person.
Yeah you need to try swiping right