Mental Health Mental Illness Support Thread V. How do you feel?

Well here the thing. It looks like they kicked me out of my office and repoed my stuff. Now we’re back waiting in the lounge.

20220124-104025.jpg

I was also diagnosed with drug induced schizophrenia at age 29, but from psychedelics.

I just wanted to say that there's a good chance you will make a recovery as long as you stay sober and minimize stress. My symptoms lessened after 18 months and I didn't need to take meds anymore.

There is hope.
your lucky you didnt need to take meds anymore, i got diagnosed at 23. ive been off meds plenty of times but i always end up hearing voices again after a while, now im on a community treatment order and being forced to take medications. i lasted 2 years without symptoms but then i started hearing things again full blown, i was doing some drinking so i kind of think that may have caused it.

iIm doin pretty goood but Cotards syndrome is pretty fucked up. Whats left after youve already been dead really?

Well, as it seems to be, I still am on paranoid psychosis but on lesser levels now. Also the periodic psychotic mania/ maniac psychosis. Getting back on antipsychotics and 0 tolerance for speed from now on.

Reality is just an nonsense buzzword created by sociologists to make you feel like "well atleast Im..." and so on

Go psych ward level or go home, nikka.

Well, as it seems to be, I still am on paranoid psychosis but on lesser levels now. Also the periodic psychotic mania/ maniac psychosis. Getting back on antipsychotics and 0 tolerance for speed from now
Reality is just an nonsense buzzword created by sociologists to make you feel like "well atleast Im..." and so on

Go psych ward level or go home, nikka.

You find out that Zyprexa is evil and Gabapentin is shite
Torazin. In psycho...also shits like aaaa tioridazin.nasy stuff.can maky vegetable easy this fuckad:)

Maps has a better approach to psychiatry. But government subsidizes big pharma. Tryin to see a shift in that.