• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MELBOURNE.:Godskitchen:.October 8th:.Melbourne Park:.

Yes, but BT and Hybrid DO clash :(

Good thing Hybrid are only playing a DJ set and not their own material, else i'd be a very unhappy camper....

BT live i dare say will get my vote :)

Now... chances of another lockdown in the main arena anyone??

lockdown in the main arena. well until it hits 6.30.

midro morning sets suck. oh hold on...no wait. midro just sucks.

*sigh* fucking clashes. fuckin fuckin. fuck (im just repeatedly posting the word fuck cos i know keej cant :p)

<--- Sean Quinn fanboi =D
The perfect man to close out my night after Mr Warren has finished melting my brain into the concrete floor.......

The only act i'll be seeing in the main arena will be BT, assuming i can actually get in when i want to, and i don't have to be a sardine in a can once i'm there.
Global Underground for me, TY very much :)

ahhh damn godskitchen is in indoor courts again, must be somethin on in vodaphone cos simple plan is in rod laver

Last edited:
welll im working at one of the bars there till 6am, so there goes the plan for me to go get changed and walk back in, but yeh at least i get to enjoy the music. i i recognise you i'll say hello but i doubt i will be able to have a nice lil chat with y'all unless im on break or in one of the quiet outlets.

that bt and hybrid clash is just totally fucking unbelievable.

would they not be the two acts that most people are going for? *sigh*

i don't know if i'm going to make it anyway. the situation looks bad :(

I am a bit worried about this "Main arena lockdown" rumor. I've never been to Melbourne Park so can someone please enlighten me?? How early will I need to arrive to get into the main arena?

Also I really want to take in with me a Motorcycle (Gabriel & Dresden) 12" record (just the cover) to try and get it signed during the set... Not sure if it will work but I'm guessing maybe if I can get up the front of the stage I can try my luck to get their attention... (anyone got a better idea?) Anyway my worry is are there any cloak rooms in the main areana? Buggered if they have some stupid lockdown thing and after their set I am stuck in an arena and cannot coat check my record when I wanna go dance!!:p

DR BEAT:
Gods Kitchen will be a spiritual experience? GET OFF THE FUCKIN ACID AND MUSHIES: YOU LOSER...

The only thing spiritual will be the muzzas dancing around with their shirts thinking off they're the gods of the universe...This is why I like RAVE CLUBS - if some WANKER with a sweating problem takes off his shirt, security tell them to put it back on or fuck off...

And what the fuck does being on "MDMA" have to do with anything? And what's this BULLSHIT about "I only take it once a month so therefore it's special" you're "special" you fuckin retard...People who take drugs every week are the people who SHOULD be there - they're the life of the party...People on speed/pills/ket (NOT G, WE ALL SAY NO TO G) are the ones there that are first on the dancefloor and last off...KUDOS to them - I bet you just sit there praising god thinking you're in heaven fucked off your nut on SHIT pills...But they're SPECIAL for you because you havent had any for like 4 weeks...OH YOU'RE SUCH A BIG SPECIAL SPIRITUAL BOY...

^^ And the people who USED to be like you, but now have responsibilities and whom only go out once every while to hear some old-school DJs that have a "special" place in their heart?....

If you're happy with your weekly dose of drugs+Bass Station/Krankin, and it sounds like you are, then STAY THERE.
(We'll see what your brain looks like in a few year's time)

Godskitchen is not about hard dance/nrg. That's what your "rave clubs" are for.
So who are you to criticize someone who is going to Godskitchen to hear some quality music?? I too am expecting something pretty special from a few of the acts that are playing.

mmm_biccies said:

And what the fuck does being on "MDMA" have to do with anything?

People who take drugs every week are the people who SHOULD be there - they're the life of the party...People on speed/pills/ket (NOT G, WE ALL SAY NO TO G) are the ones there that are first on the dancefloor and last off...

correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't "MDMA" have something to do with the second drug you reference in your rant??

just a thought...

Differences of opinions, Horses, Courses all that...

Friends and I have had this talk before. They are having fun each week, sometimes twice a week with at least 8 hr stints in there most times.

The missus and I are keeping it to once a month when we can, and fortnightly if the occasion merits it.

There *is* a differential of resposibility in the frequency, but the missus and I are in it for the long haul, and are trying to keep the damage at a minimum while trying to have as much fun as we can!

I dont spout on and on to them about our differences in opinion though, good on them for going out each week, having fun and maintaining a normal lifestyle I say, I just expect them not to judge me too harshly when I decide *not* to do it and just drink or whatever.

mmm_bikkies : Some people like to burn the flame brighter than others, but how long can you and your friends keep the pace? Judging from other peoples experiences that I know of, if you go hard all the time its a matter of *when* you burn out rather than whether you will.

The toll on your brain/body is a big price to pay in the long run.

For me, I find MDMA to be a fun, spiritual experience that re-writes what it means to be alive, but I dont think would trade my health for the culture I am growing to appreciate.

Some people do, but thats the choice they make and I can appreciate it either way. I'm envious for the amount of fun that they seem to have, even if it doesnt last forever.

I just hope that *if* you become jaded you still enjoy the music and nightlife!

-F

Last edited:
Are generally all Melbournians as jaded as the ones posting here? I mean sure you guys get more than your fare share of miserable weather but I mean come on this is rediculous!

As I said earlier I'm from Sydney. I do have my qwams (as do we all) but generally I love the trance/rave/club scene. I am not used to the Sydney rave threads filling up with all this negative and useless bullshit! Why has this thread become a forum of bitching, fighting and generally infantile behaviour? I mean the rave scene in my books is generally unique becuase the people are generally tollerant, accepting, friendly and vary rarely agressive and get into fights. (eg. rave of 50 000 people and I saw not one fight. Random strangers are like come party with us ect ect.)

I thought it would be simple.... Ie. If you are interested in this event and are thinking of going, have any questions, ect. ect. then please post here. If not then why not keep your negative opinoins to yourself (or at the very least a more approprate place such as the local pub or a thread such as Music Discussion or The Big and Dandy Bitchin Thread for Jaded Melbournians 8) )

Please guys. It's pretty appauling to have to wade though such an amount of shit to read the info you want to know from this thread and also even more frustrating to find that your posted questions are left unanswered ect ect because they are lost in the excessivly, monsterously, gargantuan amount of cow shit that fills up the pages in this thread.

ps. Frozone...loved what you just posted...peace bro

Last edited:
yes they're all jaded.

now stfu everyone and start talking about the EVENT before i start warning people (just for fun even!) :D

in other news: i'mcomingi'mcomingi'mcomingi'mcomingi'mcomingi'mcomingi'mcomingi'mcomingi'mcomingi'mcoming!!!! =D=D=D

I am going for the long haul...

I'll be there @ 11.30 and leaving QBH @ ~2pm!

I'll be wrecked, but I hope its worth it!

onetwothreefour said:
i'mcomingi'mcomingi'mcomingi'mcomingi'mcomingi'mcomingi'mcomingi'mcomingi'mcomingi'mcoming!!!! =D=D=D

*looks at watch.*

hmm... three seconds....

dude, either try thinking about cricket (works for me..)

or try that nasal spray stuff......

;)

^^^ *takes off hat* Nice call, Geezer!

Brads, how the hell did you get the money together?