• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] Witch Doctor & MooShiE's Farewell : REVIEWS: Bimbo Deluxe - Fitzroy

deeCee said:
Whats the tram number up brunswick st? and where do i catch from in the city?

^^ The 112 ends up right out the front pretty much, you can catch it from the corner of Elizabeth and Collins Street.

It goes up Collins street heading towards Swanston and so forth.. ( just so u know which way your going n stuff.. ) =D

*Cough cough* Soft as shite! *Cough*;)

To the rest of you, I'll see you there just as soon as I have my drinking boots sufficiently polished. =D

actually, I wanted to go, but the fact that I've worked 5 hours so far this week and just BPAYed telstra 3/4 of my bank account doesn't help me and moolah being together next week

Your excuse rates a 7.5 out of 10.

Fortunately the pass mark for this piking is only 60%, as such you have been excused and management will take it upon themselves to ensure that your portion of the beer is drunk over the course of the evening.

Thankyou for participating.

Big THANKS to everyone who came. I had a fantastic time! Drank wayyyy too much though ;)

Meanwhile I know i wasnt overly social that night but it was the first time in ages id seen my sister and it was really funky she came and had a blast for the night. It meant the world to me!!

Thanks to all those who came bearing gifts! Your attendance was sufficent but the gifts rawk!! I even sc0red a MooShiTron from my hunny Doppleganger! Love your guts out!!!

More to come... im just a little blah atm!

kryalkastleE said:
but moe still sucks.
suxor :(

hey, i'm not the one who left without saying bye to anyone because i couldn't be fucked waiting in line...

I FOUND THE CARD!!! =D

[I'd left it lying on my bed].

*I am such a ding dong head*

Thanks for a good night... it all went really well. Now for our chick flick... ;)

Holy shit. What happened that night? I remember having an unreal time.. but friday night, saturday day and saturday night have kind of melded into one big, blurry sensation.

Rocking time @ bimbos, you guys rock! We'll be sorry to see you go.

Sorry i left unexpected.

Helen, Adriana and I left to get some fresh air, (and maybe sample some bevies at another pub), and when we got back the line was way to big to even bother about.

Oh, and a tram was there that was leaving for the last train home.

Is my excuse ok?

^^ It would be considered passable with a total score of 6.5, especially when coupled with the 3 bonus points that you get for actually turning up. However, once you take into account that fact that you are using the one excuse for 3 people, this brings your average score to just under 52%. Which is only enough to win you a pocket full of shame and a small stuffed toy of your choosing. Thanks for playing though! :)

I had myself a good night, twas good to catch up with some people I haven't really got a chance to chat to in a while, and of course it's just such a weight off my shoulders to know this means we've finally gotten rid of these guys. ;)

Ummm sorry, I got way to drunk and out of control at the work thing. Yah for being stopped from being served alcohol at a dodgy pub
:(

was a good night really really glad i came except for the fact starfalls got me horrendously drunk!
and yes sorry i didnt get to say goodbye, we went to grab something to eat and then when we came back the line was like 30 people long, and we waited for like 1/2 hour and didnt move! so sorry guys!
all the best to moosh and witch doctor!!!

kryalkastleE said:
ha! me drive?
as if.
why do you think i have a boyfriend??

i always thought it was for the sex..

but i guess as times change, and we live in the new millenium, its all about the free liftage instead...