*****NEWS FLASH******

Venue for this event has changed it will now be held at
12 mcklillop st city
CBD off burke street
$8 mefore middnight
$15 after

look for WitchDoctor , Zaneaol , HardStyleBeaTz in the chillout room

^^ you serious??

What about confirmation of the above from moosh/WD? I'm too old and jaded for this clubbing shit.. last time I went to CBD it was when bass station was still there :p

anyone? :\

There is no venue change.. ignore that prat.

It will still be as the topic says..... Yew Mr Steve can get FURKED :p =D

***Confirmation of NEWS FLASH***
Regardless of above stated, party will be moved to CBD Niteclub after 12pm!
none of this bimbo crap - Hardstylin it m0f0!

I dun think so... not all of our friends wanna be at 3D.. in fact none of them besides yew guys will be interested in going. :p

Bah! Methinks your gunna wind up at bimbo's alone... We have ways of persuading peepz :p tiz called force persuasion :p

:D hehehehe... well at least i know me, BestA, witchdoctor, hardstylebeatz will be there :p

CBD?
hahahahaha!
whatever

See you guys at bimbo's. Helen is way keen on a trashy night again.

Look out bathtubs... Helen is coming!

Awesome guys!! Im getting so excited!! Cant wait to bring all my darlings together :) Everyone ensure you are in your BEST moods.. you are well slept and of course.. have a designated driver ;)
W00t
See ya'll on Friday. =D

^^Hehehe, Moosh, the sunday bbq was fun... we should top the weekend off like that again if its gunna be a shiny one :)...

Oh after you guys left i became sooo drunk... :D

sorry moosh/WD!

Argh.. due to upcoming financial shit (bond/deposit etc for a new place), I have fuck all money and will therefore not be coming along on Friday :(

I know most of you hardly know me, but moosh/WD, you both came across as really cool people and I regret that I'm gonna miss seeing you off.. make a big noise about any return visits to Melb and I'm sure things will be different! :p

Take care dudes,

Tom.

^Bimbo's has no cover charge. Make an appearance and dont drink, you wont regret it.

Surprisingly enough, I shall be able to make it to this little shindig to farewell mooshie and witchdoctor. So see you all at the kewpie-infested Bimbo Deluxe.

Hey Peeps,

No stress Tom if you cant make it, we are only gonna be up the road and plan to frequent Melbourne Anywayz so we shall see ya all around soonish!

Good work Pot!! Glad ur coming :)

=D

Whats the tram number up brunswick st? and where do i catch from in the city?

really sorry i cant make it
:(
family comitments in sydney saturday night

Grrrrrr... At the moment I'm a HUgeeeeeeee maybe... Hopefully things will change though :/