11:15pm-12:30am - Gene Hoffman Vs Daniel Rachelle

12:30am-1:15am - Linas [LIVE]

1:15am- 2:00am - PDT

2:00am -3:00am - The Advent [LIVE] [Portugal]

3:00am - 4:30am - Jesco Schuck [Germany]

4:30am- 6:00am - Ben Cromack Vs Dallas Raft

6:00am - 7:00am - Simon Coyle

*drools*

Only 1 more sleep kiddies, or that might be no more sleep for some people, but for me it's 1 more. :)

woah! the space is looking wicked and the sound...

its gooooooood :D

See you there!!

PDT and crew: Respect! Well done guys, perfect venue, perfect sound in my opinion, everything looked quality. All I have to say is, you guys definately keep it up, bringing techno to a new level.

Cisco (The Advent) is simply a legend. What more to expect but proper advent techno that has graced the scene for who knows how many years, he tore it apart in my opinion, what a champion.

I couldnt be there the whole night due to not feeling too well, but from the time that I was there it looked damn good to me, surprised there wasnt more people as it was The Advent in our hands but still a nice turn out I reckon, good stuff!

I agree totally with the venue.

It's great to see Altona put to proper use. One PA that was totally cranking and I think I'm right in saying that there was no noise complaints?

Fucking great party guys. The best I've been to in a long time.

Yeah I totally agree with the noise levels, they were perfect! Not annoyingly loud, yet not too soft, and didn't cut out ONCE!

I reckon the main downfall to the night was that there wasn't enough people there, but regardless of that I had a good night. :)

Psyentist it was good to see you and Dan play. :)

Everyone else has said what I wanted to say...

pr0ps to all...

nuff said!

Another solo party for me and wow! what a great night.. Got there just when PDT was finishing up..

Saw Schuck who in my opinion totally rocked.. had a great night just bouncing in the middle to some great techno..

The advent.. what can I say.. he totally rocked. Listened to him for about 45 mins before i decided to go home.. but every second he played was great.

Wish I could have seen the advent play again..

Any chance he's playing any other Melbourne venues?

F

What can i say....

The Advent absolutely tore it apart!! definatley the best and hardest live set i have ever witnessed. It was exactly what techno for me is all about. So hard and Dark, i couldnt believe how tough he was playing =D

It was a shame that there werent more people there to support the event, coz i thought that PTD and his crew did a great job with setting up the venu. It was the best id ever seen Altona.

Thanks everyone for the support.

There is a lot more to come.

To keep upto date, sign up on our email list.

Respect to you all,
Pete.

Glad to heart the party went so well... I didnt make it due to getting free tickets to go and see KISS, bit of a different option i know! :D

Hope to be at the next one! keep it up petey i know u will keep impressing

top party i had a absolute ball dont think i have ever danced that much at any party ever!!!

yeah it was a bit dissapointing that more people didnt turn up to support it but the people that were there all seemed to be loving it

cheers PDT