• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MEL.]---.:Cat-In-The-Phats:.---15/07---REVIEWS

Oh I really want to go :( I've got my birthday party that same night though. Grrrrrrrrr.

Ah well, I guess if my party is shit I can always blow it off and head up there. haha

*bump* one day to go ... wooop wooop!!

Hey, if this is an old winery? then there's a vineyard? and if there's a vineyard that mean there's adventue to be had!

There is a vineyard yes :)
Im not going to encourage people to go wandering off though, in some places the ground is uneven and there are hills about.
Id hate for anyone to twist an ankle or hurt themselves in badly lit areas.

We have tried to make the area as safe as we possible can though and we will have medical staff available, as well as dmfcrew mebers roaming all night to make sure that everyone is safe and happy :)

Its gonna be a great night..I know we are all very excited about it :)
Your all going to have an awesome night!

Oh..AND....
I have just been told by Leprechaun (Siaqua) that we have yet another psy DJ playing aswell!!

Psy for everyone!

Dvah said:
There is a vineyard yes :)
Im not going to encourage people to go wandering off though, in some places the ground is uneven and there are hills about.
Id hate for anyone to twist an ankle or hurt themselves in badly lit areas.

ooo-taaaaay :)

limited wanderings kept to well lit areas yup yup *nods with good behaviour* =D

wait till ya see what my fairy god ..... boyfriend has cooked up for me to wear 8o I'm gonna be one sexy vixen heihei %)

Cant wait :)

Make sure you all comne and introduce yourselves to us...the dmf guys will all be wearing passes, so youll know who we are :)

If I dont turn up can someone drop me a pm letting me know how lazy I truly am for not making a 10 minute drive to this....

Whoot! This is going to be one killer party... so pumped. Pitty only half of siaqua is going to be playing. Horsey can't make it unfortunately. :(

CYA ALL THERE PEEPS!

aweee no horsey? :( *pouts*

im working till close tonight...probly bout 11pm so by the time i get from richmond to this lil area i should be rocking up round 12ish.

see you all there :)

looking forward to it! =D

whee!

I cant wait! havent been out in AGES. will be good to catch up with some of you guys =D

Hey im an OzTrancer, and ill be there aswell... lookin forward to it in a big way actually!!!!!!

I ended up going to this party, completey spur of the momment. I'm talking msn convo's at 1am in the morning on the night of the party, spontanious!!

Butros was trying to talk me into going only a couple of hours beforehand and I said I'd go if I found a way down (not intending for a second to bother doing that ;)). Anyhow, a friend who lives 2 minutes down the road ended up talking to me in the early hours and was heading out that way anyway... so I went for the drive... and ended up at cat in the phats!

It was good to see everyone. Spent most of the night with Butros but felt I got hang out with everyone a fair deal!

Potato, your costume was awesome! Hope you plan to post pics...
Oh... and I fully intend to 'take you on', you just wait until the next event!

Princess_kitti - I hate you so much! ;) 8(

Good to see everyone else again too! Always a pleasure!

Awesome party. Much better than what I had expected, a lot of work had gone into it - thanks to everyone who made it work. Originally I was skeptical about this one but I have to say, if DMF puts on any more parties (especially at that venue coz it was A1), I will be there!!!

Last edited:
how good was this!! to everyone involved in putting this together, congratulations, it was awesome. glad i made it down 'cause i had a lot of fun. was good to catch up with people too :)

WOW. This was the best party I've been to all year, (I've been to many) and will probably be the best for the rest of the year too, unless DMF run another one that is!

For those that didn't meet me I was the dude dressed as the cat in the hat (& the phats).

Thank you DMF for running this unique and amazing party, it felt so good to be at a night with such a great vibe. I went for that feeling alone and was then blown away by just how good the music, decore and venue were. I would have been happy with just one out of 4, but you nailed all of them!

The whole night felt kind of like a house party with a rave inside it - I felt like everyone there was a friend that I knew already, and so many people contributed to the night in a positive way. It was a really relaxed vibe, the marquis, couches, fire and mushroom heaters were absolutely great too.

When's the next one?
Can I help?

Well..wasnt that a super duper party?

On behalf of the dmf crew Id like to thank you all for making the night a truly awesome event :)
We couldnt have been happier with the way the night went.

I spent part of the morning walking around talking to people to get a general feel for what people thought of the party and the response was so positive it overwhelmed me.

If any of you didnt have your name on the mailing list, send me a private message with your name and email address and Ill make sure you are added.
This way we can keep in touch and let you know what we will be planning next :)

I can assure you we have already started talking about when we will hold our next party...
But lets recover from this one first :)

Potato: Awesome costume :)
Im sure we can find something for you to do if you want to help with our next project :)