Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators: andyturbo | BlueBull | scatterday
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

MDMA Recovery (Stories & Support - 7) [ALL LTC posts go here]

happy_dude

Bluelighter
I ve read your posts and you said you were healed?
I was healed of the mental symptoms: HPPD, depersonalisation, night terrors, generally just thinking "my brain is broken". But I was left with the CFS/MCS symptoms.

You make a good point though. At first, I thought all of these symptoms were the LTC. I thought I'd broken myself with pills. Then my head started to heal and I started to realise that some of these symptoms that weren't going away might be something else. I then began noticing certain things made the symptoms worse like at meal times and I began researching health conditions. I began trying different diets and supplements and was able to improve my symptoms.

I began looking into CFS, Lyme disease etc and tried many things. I always wondered if I had done permanent damage with ecstasy or if it just triggered something else that could be cured.

EDIT: this distinction isn't as clear cut as I make it sound above. When I come into contact with some chemicals like memory foam mattresses, or industrial glues and paints, I do get very weird mental symptoms almost like I'm tripping on drugs. A very toxic feeling which is similar to what my LTC felt like.

Last edited:

happy_dude

Bluelighter
You is cured from muscle twitching?
How much time
I get minor twitching from time to time, often in my eye lids but it has been a minor symptom that has never really concerned me. Waking up in the morning and stretching used to cause twitching and tightness in some muscles. Since I started taking CoQ10 and NADH, the muscle issues (along with most other symptoms) have almost disappeared.

Samoz

Bluelighter
Does anybody had severes and constant symptoms during 2 years then started to vanishing
Cuz it seems permanent for me

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
lol i'm pretty sure telecom companies realize killing off their millions of customers is bad for business...
Indeed, as the wise following poster suggested and very true to fact- 5G is not designed to outright KILL us, which I do strongly believe it baing capable of, both indirectly via exacerbation, growth hormone style for cancer and other pathogenic lifeforms...and directly once we have been imotegnated with the 5g compatible, boimetric chip implants.

But the intention is to weaken and control the human race, trace, track and monitor.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Does anybody had severes and constant symptoms during 2 years then started to vanishing
Cuz it seems permanent for me
In my own extreme abusive case, 3500 pills equivalent 1996 to 2005...buy 2006 I was feeling pretty fresh and not dwelling on or regretting, being peoccupied with lingering, negative side effects.

I guess it varies a lot between individuals. In some cases maybe emotional blockages and different types of neurosis may need longer to pan out.

Just be patient. Try not to overthink it. Fearing the worst and feeling trapped can be a self fulifilling prophecy.

Fortunately, I was so distracted by my Lyme disease onset and resulting chaos, I hardly pondered the impact of my MDMA abusage.

Maybe some sort of effective, alternative, even underground mental therapy could help you.

Buy keep positive because honestly- thought becomes energy, which manifests and creates reality.

Fortunately I was so distracted by illness, I never rued or considered the lasting and irreversible consequences of my MDMA abuse. I just accepted it, wrote it off and learned to live with it.

Many people have all different kinds of mental health conditions, psychosis and neurosis, without ever having taken MDMA. PSTD too. It can be overcomevand released with the right therapy, support, and restructuring of thought patterns.

Hold hope friend. Believe. Try and accept and be thankful for all your still blessings in life, we all take those for granted you know.

Really wishing you a gradual sense of recovery and improved mindset. Stay strong.

Faith32

Greenlighter
The headaches don’t seem to change when drinking coffee. They aren’t debilitating and acutely powerful...just low pressure disturbance/discomfort. It’s hard to describe, but I just feel off. No clarity in my head and it feels almost like the MDMA is still in my system. I recall the flood and wave of those good feelings while under the influence and the sensations are similar now except it’s releasing a low level pain and vibration. Lately I’ve felt like my neck has been more stiff too. Has an MRI with and without contrast successfully ever shown anything with damage from MDMA?
Hello everyone...just posting an update since it’s been 3 months. I’ve had a ct scan, Mri, and nothing has come from it. My head continues to hurt every single day along with dizziness and head rushes. It feels like my head is clogged with gunk...like I need an equivalent of Liquid Plumber to clean my head. I can’t concentrate on much and worst of all I can’t meditate any more. All I feel is this constant head pressure. Lately I’ve been getting nauseous as well. I feel like the physical symptoms are having an effect mentally. I’m starting to become depressed and apathetic coming to terms that I will never feel normal again. Headache medicine doesn’t work and neither do an array of vitamins. Does anyone have any recommendations to relieve this head pressure? I don’t know how much longer I can take this. Thank you again in advance.

happy_dude

Bluelighter
Hello everyone...just posting an update since it’s been 3 months. I’ve had a ct scan, Mri, and nothing has come from it. My head continues to hurt every single day along with dizziness and head rushes. It feels like my head is clogged with gunk...like I need an equivalent of Liquid Plumber to clean my head. I can’t concentrate on much and worst of all I can’t meditate any more. All I feel is this constant head pressure. Lately I’ve been getting nauseous as well. I feel like the physical symptoms are having an effect mentally. I’m starting to become depressed and apathetic coming to terms that I will never feel normal again. Headache medicine doesn’t work and neither do an array of vitamins. Does anyone have any recommendations to relieve this head pressure? I don’t know how much longer I can take this. Thank you again in advance.
What have you tried before? Have you tried Coenzyme Q10?

Faith32

Greenlighter
What have you tried before? Have you tried Coenzyme Q10?
I have not tried the Q10. I’ve been taking Onnit Total Human that supposedly has everything we could need, but I don’t feel any different. I used to notice a difference before my MDMA experience. I’ll try the Coenzyme Q10. Thanks.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
.l
I have not tried the Q10. I’ve been taking Onnit Total Human that supposedly has everything we could need, but I don’t feel any different. I used to notice a difference before my MDMA experience. I’ll try the Coenzyme Q10. Thanks.
Try magnesium too. We are all deficient in magnesium. Which can actually strongly resemble, and therefore exacerbate and prolong LTC symptoms.

happy_dude

Bluelighter
I had a lot of symptoms over the past 15 years, one of the worst was pains in my face and head, a neuralgia-type problem. I want to be very careful, because your problem might be different than mine. But, there is nothing to lose by trying CoQ10 which worked for me.

I would recommend 200 - 600mg per-day. Don't take it too late in the day because it will affect sleep. Either at lunch, breakfast or both.

You might also find this study interesting: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4346380/. People suffering CFS reported improvements to their health by supplementing with CoQ10 and NADH. This combination is working extremely well for me, too.

happy_dude

Bluelighter
I'm in West Europe so I haven't heard of Onnit before. I looked at the ingredients and I think I've tried most of the ingredients in it over the past 15 years without any real benefits. So let's see what effect CoQ10 has.

Faith32

Greenlighter
I'm in West Europe so I haven't heard of Onnit before. I looked at the ingredients and I think I've tried most of the ingredients in it over the past 15 years without any real benefits. So let's see what effect CoQ10 has.
Thanks I’ll buy some CoQ10 today. I’m actually getting stem cell therapy for an injured shoulder and was curious if that could help for our symptoms with our headaches, brain fog, and cognition. I know it’s a big reach, but I’m going to do some research on that to see what I can find.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Haha, that is one exact phrase an terminology my mates used to use in reference to planning an ecstasy session that night- getting "onnit".

So Happy dude, you were an old timer like me? My own MDMA use stopped abruptly 15 years ago. I don't consider myself to have suffered any recognizable physical MDMA related side effects and symotoms fortunately, over that time.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Thanks I’ll buy some CoQ10 today. I’m actually getting stem cell therapy for an injured shoulder and was curious if that could help for our symptoms with our headaches, brain fog, and cognition. I know it’s a big reach, but I’m going to do some research on that to see what I can find.
Your shoulder injury could even be causing or contributing to some of those symptoms, via nerves, especially headaches.

Structural imbalances can cause a shed load of indirect problems.

Faith32

Greenlighter
Your shoulder injury could even be causing or contributing to some of those symptoms, via nerves, especially headaches.

Structural imbalances can cause a shed load of indirect problems.
I had the all the symptoms before the shoulder. The shoulder is a very recent injury.

Berendje

Bluelighter
So I’m burnt out again. All my ltc symptoms are back and getting worse when working or working out. Even small walks results in heavy depression and brain fog the next day. Strange when I didn’t work I recovered to an acceptable level, but soon after starting working 16 hours a week the symptoms came back. A real burn out shouldn’t last as long at this.
My symptoms now look like cfs/burn out. Does anyone recognize this?

SpiderBro

Greenlighter
Hi Faith,

I hope I have some great news for you!

I am also just over 3 months in and I can happily say that I have made tremendous progress with brain blockage and head pressure. For 2 months it felt like I literally had a shotgun blast go off in the top of my head and now I’d say it’s completely gone, or at least not too noticeable at the worst. Still dealing with debilitating anxiety haha, but it’s nice to have a few checked off the list. In no particular order, this is what helped me the most:

1.Supplements - NAC, Lion’s Mane, and Magnesium (L threonate in morning and glycinate in the evening). Honestly, Magnesium was magical for me. Glycinate at night also helps my sleep a ton. Started feeling the effects of both in just days. NAC is a must too.

Other ones I’ve been taking but I’m not sure are as effective for this particular issue are ginkgo, ginseng, rosea, and creatine. However these have been helping my cognitive impairments, which I had very severe, but are also much improved.

2. Wim Hof breathing - just YouTube it or there are some ones on insight timer that I like. This one has you force oxygen into your head, which I think has an added benefit https://insig.ht/tNSfM2TJKab. If thats effective for you, you can also do breathwork classes which are like Wim Hof x10. I’ve been doing the Wim Hof daily for a few months now and I do a breathwork class about once a month or so.

3. Cardio or HIIT - 3x a week minimum.

4. Meditate - I know you said you are unable to right now, and trust me I said the exact same thing for a long time. However, regardless of how scary and foreign your brain feels, you need to befriend it. Let the rest of your system know it’s not a threat, even the compromised areas. In fact, you need to focus on those areas so you can release them of their tension. Be at complete ease with exactly how they are so you can adapt to the changes that have occurred. I know, it sounds like some woo woo BS, but I did some guided sessions with my counselor and I could literally feel blockages being softened during the exercises.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Hi Faith,

I hope I have some great news for you!

I am also just over 3 months in and I can happily say that I have made tremendous progress with brain blockage and head pressure. For 2 months it felt like I literally had a shotgun blast go off in the top of my head and now I’d say it’s completely gone, or at least not too noticeable at the worst. Still dealing with debilitating anxiety haha, but it’s nice to have a few checked off the list. In no particular order, this is what helped me the most:

1.Supplements - NAC, Lion’s Mane, and Magnesium (L threonate in morning and glycinate in the evening). Honestly, Magnesium was magical for me. Glycinate at night also helps my sleep a ton. Started feeling the effects of both in just days. NAC is a must too.

Other ones I’ve been taking but I’m not sure are as effective for this particular issue are ginkgo, ginseng, rosea, and creatine. However these have been helping my cognitive impairments, which I had very severe, but are also much improved.

2. Wim Hof breathing - just YouTube it or there are some ones on insight timer that I like. This one has you force oxygen into your head, which I think has an added benefit https://insig.ht/tNSfM2TJKab. If thats effective for you, you can also do breathwork classes which are like Wim Hof x10. I’ve been doing the Wim Hof daily for a few months now and I do a breathwork class about once a month or so.

3. Cardio or HIIT - 3x a week minimum.

4. Meditate - I know you said you are unable to right now, and trust me I said the exact same thing for a long time. However, regardless of how scary and foreign your brain feels, you need to befriend it. Let the rest of your system know it’s not a threat, even the compromised areas. In fact, you need to focus on those areas so you can release them of their tension. Be at complete ease with exactly how they are so you can adapt to the changes that have occurred. I know, it sounds like some woo woo BS, but I did some guided sessions with my counselor and I could literally feel blockages being softened during the exercises.
Great advice mate and thanks so much for popping in here with such encouraging positivity and encouragement for others.

Also thank you because you confirmed I'm not a total Ludacrit to have above suggested that magnesium supplementation of some form may actually be very beneficial to these type of symptoms specifically.

So I'm really pleased to hear you sounding so positive about the progress you've made in such a short space of time it will only improve from here.

I never took any of those type of supplements myself after 9 years and roughly 3500 pills, to 2005.

But I appeared to recover pretty quickly and did not experience any lasting negative physical or psychological side effects which were bothering to me, but we are all different and I took all of my MDMA in the old days when the product was effectively somewhat different I believe.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
So I’m burnt out again. All my ltc symptoms are back and getting worse when working or working out. Even small walks results in heavy depression and brain fog the next day. Strange when I didn’t work I recovered to an acceptable level, but soon after starting working 16 hours a week the symptoms came back. A real burn out shouldn’t last as long at this.
My symptoms now look like cfs/burn out. Does anyone recognize this?
When did you last take MDMA? It takes a while to get your full energy back sometimes.

You just need to rest well, conserve and recharge when you can on and most importantly just take the Weight of Your Mind for the moment because there's nothing you can do except trust that time heals because it always does.

I mean I would say that after 12 months of no MDMA use there is going to be a significant let up for a lot of people in terms of energy at least.

Just try and be positive my friend and trust that everything really troubling you will pass and you can work through it but being relaxed about this is the first step.

Keep us updated please at time-to-time we would be interested to hear how are you get on.