• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Recovery (Stories & Support - 7) [ALL LTC posts go here]

I have read a bunch of reports about people on statine drugs having great results for their legs pains with CoQ10/NADH. I ordered a couple of bottles and I'll give it a try. People with CFS/fybromialgia have lower CoQ10 levels in their body.

It's my 3rd day on CoQ10+NADH. It seems to work, less pain in my legs, less sensitivity in my teeths, less brain fog.

EDIT: for those wondering, I took at least 100 pills in about a year about 15 years ago. I had some paranoia, depression, pain in my knees, sensitivity to microbial infections, but it went away with time. Around 2012, I got 5 dental amalgams and from there my health went way down.

Last edited:
Ok man
So you re not taking xtc anymore
The coQ10 helped your situations?
Where did you get it from?

Ok man
So you re not taking xtc anymore
The coQ10 helped your situations?
Where did you get it from?

I took XTC 1 time ten years ago after a 4 years break, and it felt so fake. It was the last time I took XTC.

A few years ago, I started having fybromylagia/constant fatigue syndrom symptoms. It took me a while to understand it came from the mercury I got in 5 dental amalgams reparations about 8 years ago. The amalgams were removed and I started the process of chelation, but it's very long. I'm better, but I still have that bad pain in my legs, brain fog, teeth sensitivity, fatigue. Only 3 days of CoQ10+NADH, but I already feel better :)

I took XTC 1 time ten years ago after a 4 years break, and it felt so fake. It was the last time I took XTC.

A few years ago, I started having fybromylagia/constant fatigue syndrom symptoms. It took me a while to understand it came from the mercury I got in 5 dental amalgams reparations about 8 years ago. The amalgams were removed and I started the process of chelation, but it's very long. I'm better, but I still have that bad pain in my legs, brain fog, teeth sensitivity, fatigue. Only 3 days of CoQ10+NADH, but I already feel better :)
How do you know its not coming from the xtc?

For those who have had brain fog from MDMA, have you tried chelation therapy for mercury poisoning??

Hello everyone...just posting an update since it’s been 3 months. I’ve had a ct scan, Mri, and nothing has come from it. My head continues to hurt every single day along with dizziness and head rushes. It feels like my head is clogged with gunk...like I need an equivalent of Liquid Plumber to clean my head. I can’t concentrate on much and worst of all I can’t meditate any more. All I feel is this constant head pressure. Lately I’ve been getting nauseous as well. I feel like the physical symptoms are having an effect mentally. I’m starting to become depressed and apathetic coming to terms that I will never feel normal again. Headache medicine doesn’t work and neither do an array of vitamins. Does anyone have any recommendations to relieve this head pressure? I don’t know how much longer I can take this. Thank you again in advance.

Yo. Try chelation therapy. You'll need to go to a family doctor for it. My theory is heavy metal contamination with the MDMA, such as mercury and etc....

Yo. Try chelation therapy. You'll need to go to a family doctor for it. My theory is heavy metal contamination with the MDMA, such as mercury and etc....

Chelation sounds like a major step. Interestingly enough I was reading about it earlier because I think my headaches got worse after my MRI with gadolinium which is a heavy metal. Apparently there have been numerous reports about this and it’s not recommended unless absolutely necessary, but of course I had it done when I didn’t need to. I had gadolinium a few years ago as well. It’s all so deflating. Now I have pressure in my left ear/temple like it’s clogged.

Does anyone have recommendations on brands of supplements? I bought NAC and it seemed pretty good and reputable, but it smells like rotten eggs.

Chelation sounds like a major step. Interestingly enough I was reading about it earlier because I think my headaches got worse after my MRI with gadolinium which is a heavy metal. Apparently there have been numerous reports about this and it’s not recommended unless absolutely necessary, but of course I had it done when I didn’t need to. I had gadolinium a few years ago as well. It’s all so deflating. Now I have pressure in my left ear/temple like it’s clogged.

Does anyone have recommendations on brands of supplements? I bought NAC and it seemed pretty good and reputable, but it smells like rotten eggs.

Well. There's a possibility that mercury contaminated your MDMA since it seems to be a byproduct of MDMA synthesis. Anyway. It's up to you. I'm going to the doctors to see whether it could be mercury related. Good luck.

Yes, there is a lot of talks in alternatives circles about gadolinium toxicity.

For the mercury toxicity, I'm following the Andy Cutler chelation protocol. I completed round #24 this weekend. You'll find more information about the protocol here: https://andy-cutler-chelation.com/ . NAC is to be avoided in the opinion of the Dr Cutler. I'm taking CoQ10 and NADH since last week and it seems good so far. My life is so much better now that last year with my mouth full of amalgams.

Well. There's a possibility that mercury contaminated your MDMA since it seems to be a byproduct of MDMA synthesis. Anyway. It's up to you. I'm going to the doctors to see whether it could be mercury related. Good luck.

Most officials doctors don't know much about chronic mercury toxicity and chelation.

Hey guys! Im having anxiety attacks again.

I was doing really well, to be honest thats why i havnt been here in a long while. But Ive been having anxiety and panick attacks for the last two days, not being able to sleep.

I really dont know what triggered it. I went out a couple of nights this weekend, and had a few drinks, but that not new at all and it has never caused me this.

Its so fucked up. It is as bad as it was at the beginning.

Also, side note, recently I made one year since this all started for me (1st November 2019).

It feels weird. None of my friends or family knows about it and, honestly, It has been the most important thing in my life this year. Ive spent so much time thinking about it, worrying, and so on... When Im fine I think about it, like, "hey its over", and when im feeling bad, like right now, i obviously cant stop thinking about it. So yeah, my 2020 has been all about LTC and how it affected my life.

When it all started I always thought that itd be over in one or two months. But here i am, over 1 year later, still going through panick attacks.

Dont get me wrong, Im not so worried any more. I know that in a couple of days ill feel fine again, or kind of. it scary to think it might not, though.

Take care.

Also, side note, recently I made one year since this all started for me (1st November 2019).

It feels weird. None of my friends or family knows about it and, honestly, It has been the most important thing in my life this year. Ive spent so much time thinking about it, worrying, and so on... When Im fine I think about it, like, "hey its over", and when im feeling bad, like right now, i obviously cant stop thinking about it. So yeah, my 2020 has been all about LTC and how it affected my life.

When it all started I always thought that itd be over in one or two months. But here i am, over 1 year later, still going through panick attacks.

Dont get me wrong, Im not so worried any more. I know that in a couple of days ill feel fine again, or kind of. it scary to think it might not, though.

Take care.
Set backs are completely normal and part of the healing process. Don’t fear them one bit. Know that “bad days” are just a sign that you are having more and more good days. Here is a video from a dp/dr YouTube channel that just came out discussing exactly what you are asking about.

Don’t stress about it. Like you said, you’ll be fine again in a couple of days and that much closer to full recovery!

Yes, there is a lot of talks in alternatives circles about gadolinium toxicity.

For the mercury toxicity, I'm following the Andy Cutler chelation protocol. I completed round #24 this weekend. You'll find more information about the protocol here: https://andy-cutler-chelation.com/ . NAC is to be avoided in the opinion of the Dr Cutler. I'm taking CoQ10 and NADH since last week and it seems good so far. My life is so much better now that last year with my mouth full of amalgams.

Hey Trogere, I did Culter chelation myself as I was very ill from mercury tooth fillings for around 10-13 years. I actually posted something on here ages about about alpha lipoic acid and the danger of taking high amounts with mercury fillings in your mouth.

I lost count of how many rounds I did, probably over 100, a dentist left a small amount of mercury under a composite which prolonged my illness, it was only a tiny amount too which just goes to show how toxic mercury is.

Anyway, 6 months after I had that speck removed I went into the dump phase, I was doing 25mg of ala before then but when in the dump could only handle around 2mg ala.

That was May 2017, it lasted around 6-8 months then I rarely do rounds now, I want to start doing more but had really bad depression recently.

I stopped taking mdma and other stimulants around a year ago so I think my brain is still a bit messed up and imbalanced.

When I did the rounds I could not go every week, chelation was really taxing so I prefered to wait like 2 weeks between rounds.

How many mg of ala are you doing currently?

Most officials doctors don't know much about chronic mercury toxicity and chelation.
I agree with this, I have had them get angry at me and say nothing is wrong with me, one Dr said mercury is out of your body in 5 months, maybe the blood but it stays in the brain for decades without chelation.

It was a big awakening for me discovering just how little the average doctor knows about this stuff, no one could help me, I had to help myself, even dentists called me paranoid. I think we are still in the dark ages medically.

Also if you didn't get a dump phase then I would seriously get checked to see if there is any hidden amalgam, ask for a bitewing xray then post it in the Cutler facebook group, there's people in there qualified to see if you have any specks

this wasn't a problem in my case as far as the evidence suggest. I was tested for:

- Lead
- Mercury - Blood
- Urine Methyl Histamine
- Diamine Oxidase Activity
- C Reactive Protein

No irregularities identified.

Hey Trogere, I did Culter chelation myself as I was very ill from mercury tooth fillings for around 10-13 years. I actually posted something on here ages about about alpha lipoic acid and the danger of taking high amounts with mercury fillings in your mouth.

I lost count of how many rounds I did, probably over 100, a dentist left a small amount of mercury under a composite which prolonged my illness, it was only a tiny amount too which just goes to show how toxic mercury is.

Anyway, 6 months after I had that speck removed I went into the dump phase, I was doing 25mg of ala before then but when in the dump could only handle around 2mg ala.

That was May 2017, it lasted around 6-8 months then I rarely do rounds now, I want to start doing more but had really bad depression recently.

I stopped taking mdma and other stimulants around a year ago so I think my brain is still a bit messed up and imbalanced.

When I did the rounds I could not go every week, chelation was really taxing so I prefered to wait like 2 weeks between rounds.

How many mg of ala are you doing currently?

If I understand correctly, you were doing rounds with 25mg of ALA and a speck in your mouth?

I started with DMSA, at 6,25mg and slowly raised the dose, up to 25mg. After that, I added ALA, on top of 25mg of DMSA. 3mg, then 6mg. I had a crash at 25+6. I did a few rounds at 25+1 after that, and it went well. I'm waiting on my order of ALA, so I'm only chelating with 25mg DMSA at the moment. I will slowly up the doses when I get my order: 25+0,25, 25+0,5, 25+1, ....
At the right dose, DMSA rounds make me feel good, the longer I get in the round, the better I feel. I did some super long rounds (close to 10 days), and it helped me a lot.
I think I had the dump between months 6 and 9 of chelation. I had quick progress around months 3-4-5, and it got harder after that. The famous crash I spoke about was around month 7. I had a few extra symptoms, like restless legs syndrom for a bit. Since a few weeks, I started to feel better (I'm starting month 10 after removal). I started taking CoQ10 last week and it helps me a lot.

I did 2 rounds with DMPS, but I was having rashes on my legs. I stopped, because I don't want to risk developing a serious allergy to DMPS.

My dentist took x-rays at removal and we looked at them closely on the monitor. There's still the risk of an hidden speck that would show on a different angle. I was worrying a bit for a moment, because of teeth sensitivity, but it seems to come from gengivitis. CoQ10 is helping me a lot for that.