• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around

A certain person who was a figure in the acid distribution in the states now lives here in Aus, but I highly doubt he would still be making the stuff as he;s had enough trouble with it in the past. I guess he's settled down and just enjoying the later years of his life. I highly doubt much acid is being made in Aus at all as most of it is coming from overseas anyway, otherwise it would be sooo easy to find and cheap everywhere. Acid usually isn't made in 'small' batches as this is just a waste of time and money. if it was to be made in reasonable batches then Australia would be dripping acid and people swimming at the beach would get high off the run off from such labs lol. (since the arrest of Pickard and Apperson, LSD has been pretty hard to find for commonfolk in the US... and this was 1 lab... if such a lab were operating in aus, with a population of about 1/10th that of the US, we would all be grinning ear to ear)

There were only 2000 sheets of the Da Vincis ('Cracking the Code') made and they were made/laid in Europe (I'm almost certain it's KaliCrystal, meaning it's synthed in California, hence the stupid price for a sheet) and most of those were distributed through Europe. Only a handful of them made their way off the continent and Tassie was lucky enough to get one of them. (I only know this from AFOAF who is well informed of such situations... please don't ask me for a hook up or further info)

[EDIT: No prices. hoptis]

BTW if the pharoahs are the same as the ones I tried last year in melbourne they were total shit. I'd probably go 2 or 3 hits to get anything worthwhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I live in FNQ- Cairns. At the moment, well we like the- Liquid, Microdots and blotters. Everything around at the moment seems great! :)

Heard reports on Microdots(friend), Blotters (had myself) and liquid (2friends). Well I just got great reports for what's going around of late here. Hopefully it stays that way like it has for the last 3 years for me :)

SpecTBK=D

lok1 said:
Also saw SWIM with some Fractuals last night, different pattern to the weak ones that were around last year and also alot more potent (so i hear)
Not sure how strong, if i can find out i will let ya'll know

Recently saw some Fractal blotter that appeared to come from something similar to the design below. It is always hard to know when only a small amount is seen from such a large design.

2b_1_b.JPG

An update in regards to the blotter, 2 posts above. Previously I have only taken these trips as part of a candyflip, therefore was unable to make an accurate judgement in regards to their strength. I was able to try these trips 'pure' last night, without any other substance being consumed. When these trips were consumed previously as a part of some poly use there were certainly questions regarding the quality/strength of these trips.

Due to the questions regarding the strength of these trips it was decided that 3 hits would be sufficient in reaching the desired level trip, being a strong trip. The hits were consumed late in the evening after sufficient preparation, both physically and mentally over the preceding days.

The effects from 3 hits could be described as light to mediocre at best. There were very few visuals, with the usual fractals and slight morphing present. Something interesting to note was that the fractals were alot smaller then previously observed and took on a predominantly dirty yellowish tinge. The mental aspect of the trip was certainly lacking any 'bang for your buck' and may be described by some as a clean mental trip. I would say that the mental aspect of the trip was not clean, it was just lacking due to the poor (read:weak) laying of these trips or even prior poor storage techniques.

It is my belief that one hit of this blotter would not far exceed threshold dosage levels. If you are after a light to mediocre trip then the consumption of three of these trips will get you to that happy place. IMO 3 trips should produce alot more then was experienced.

If you are after some quality trips then it may be an idea to pass on these trips if offered and wait for something with a better reputation or known dosage levels, rather then wasting your money on an inferior product.

my innerself said:
does the name Bear Owsley ring any bells?

Owsley Stanley (b. Augustus Owsley Stanley III, January 19, 1935) was the first "underground" chemist to mass produce high-quality LSD in the 1960s. Known to most simply as Owsley or Bear, he served eighteen months in the U.S. Air Force during the 1950s. In 1963 he began attending U.C. Berkeley where he tried his first psychoactive drug and decided to produce methedrine. Police eventually raided his lab in 1965 but found only precursors.

Owsley moved to L.A. to pursue the production of LSD. He used his methedrine proceeds to buy bulk lysergic acid and produced an enormous quantity of individual LSD "trips", estimated at anywhere between 100,000 and 10 million doses. Once finished, he returned to the Bay area, where he supplied LSD to Ken Kesey and the Merry Pranksters for their famous acid tests.

Through them he also met the Grateful Dead in 1966 and began supporting them both financially and as a sound man. Along with Bob Thomas, Stanley designed the "Lightning Bolt Skull Logo," often referred to by fans as a "Steal Your Face" or SYF (the name of the 1976 Grateful Dead album featuring only the lightning bolt skull on the cover, although the symbol predates the namesake album by eight years). During this time he made numerous live recordings of the Dead and other leading San Francisco acts, including Jefferson Airplane, Old and In The Way and Janis Joplin.

In late 1967, Owsley's lab was raided by police; he was found in possession of a huge quantity of LSD, the equivalent of several hundred thousand individual doses. Despite this incriminating evidence, he claimed that it was for personal use, but was eventually found guilty and sentenced to three years in prison. (A newspaper headline mis-identifying Owsley as an "LSD Millionaire" following his arrest inspired the Grateful Dead song "Alice D. Millionaire.") The same year, Owsley officially shortened his name to "Owsley Stanley".

After he was released from prison, Stanley went on to do more sound work for the Grateful Dead. In addition to cofounding the ground- breaking music company Alembic, he designed the "Wall of Sound" for the Grateful Dead, ushering in today's era of amplified live music. He now lives in Queensland, Australia where he manufactures jewelry.

if not i bet it does now ( all this info was publically available so im not hanging someone out to dry )

lil angel15 said:
Recently saw some Fractal blotter that appeared to come from something similar to the design below. It is always hard to know when only a small amount is seen from such a large design.

2b_1_b.JPG

reckon these tabs (sydney - just gotten - no name advised) could be of said sheet? and if so are they the real mcoy?

pic1.JPG

pic2.JPG

IMO they would not be from the same sheet as was described in my previous post. The trips I have described previously had numerous colours over one tab. I hope that your trips are better then the ones I described.

feeling pretty good at the moment. very potent (i won't even describe the minute amount i've had and the effects its given).

very lsdish dreamy at the moment.

be careful with cheshire cats because a lot of them were sold on blotter art web sites (undipped LSD) so scamming motherfuckers could just buy the art and sell that or dip them in some kind of RC
it's fairly common practice which is why i believe the sale of blotter art should be more closely watched, not by authorities but the vendors themselves.

Most cheshires I've heard of were apparently mindblowing. Same batch as mad hatters as well.

i remember years ago like more than 10 years you could bye blotter paper in stores that sell all that glow in the dark, gimiky, fake vomit etc.
so place sell that stuff still? in australia?

Last edited:
This thread is at its end, almost 40 pages is to long its putting strain on the poor Bluelight server ;)

If someone would like to start a new thread and sum up whats going around in the first post that would be super :)

Special-T.B.K said:
NOOO, You can't kill my thread 8o

SpecTBK=D

Don't worry it will stay in the archive. Make the next one if your want bragging rights.