• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lovey dovey social thread

Basking in a pretty great afterglow right now. Who is online? What is up?

So fucking weird I was just coming here to post I’m glowing like a MF and feel like this last experience definitely hit that reset I’d been looking for..

I heard the MDA didn’t go so well with the nausea but at least you got this :)

-GC

So fucking weird I was just coming here to post I’m glowing like a MF and feel like this last experience definitely hit that reset I’d been looking for..

I heard the MDA didn’t go so well with the nausea but at least you got this :)

-GC

I think the nausea might be a reasonable trade off for the longer and more alert experience overall. If I avoid any major blowback in the next few days, I will consider it a win. I'm wondering if it may be worthwhile to crush the pills and do an acetone wash and try to purify the MDA. Then I could really have a better idea of dosage for future experiments.

Did you roll last night too?

I think the nausea might be a reasonable trade off for the longer and more alert experience overall. If I avoid any major blowback in the next few days, I will consider it a win. I'm wondering if it may be worthwhile to crush the pills and do an acetone wash and try to purify the MDA. Then I could really have a better idea of dosage for future experiments.

Did you roll last night too?

Na but I just generally feel better than I did since that last experience I had with the super sexual stuff. Maybe not so much an afterglow but just a general positivity towards life that had been missing for awhile.

I use psychedelics and empathogenic partially for this effect I speak of, otherwise I’d probably never have amounted to much, they seem to revive something in me which wants to keep moving forward even when everything is falling apart.

-GC

Na but I just generally feel better than I did since that last experience I had with the super sexual stuff. Maybe not so much an afterglow but just a general positivity towards life that had been missing for awhile.

I use psychedelics and empathogenic partially for this effect I speak of, otherwise I’d probably never have amounted to much, they seem to revive something in me which wants to keep moving forward even when everything is falling apart.

-GC

Sometimes I can access a really creative and inspired state after a roll. Been writing a novel for years now, and if the right buttons get hit, I can get a lot done with it after a roll. It is interesting to me how some experiences will trigger that inspired state, and other experiences seem to drag me down afterwards.

Is possible to have a MDMA like experience a week or two after taking MDMA? This afternoon, I felt so immersed with peace and love in a walk near the sea where I live. I also slow walked around a couple of cemeteries nearby, despite the misconception that cemeteries are gloomy and depressing. The second one looked beautiful with a diversity of colourful flowers and statues of angels with the hills and sea behind. As I sat on a bench admiring the beauty, I felt again peace, gratitude whilst chilling out to some ambient tunes on my headphones. I was taking deep heavy breaths, placing my right hand over my heart, eyes closed into a light meditative state with the sea breeze against my face and hair, it felt fantastic.

It just felt so strange in a nice way to have this experience again without taking MDMA. I'm trying to make some sort of sense about this experience I had today and whether taking MDMA nearly 2 weeks ago may have played a part.

Last edited:
Is possible to have a MDMA like experience a week or two after taking MDMA? This afternoon, I felt so immersed with peace and love in a walk near the sea where I live. I also slow walked around a couple of cemeteries nearby, despite the misconception that cemeteries are gloomy and depressing. The second one looked beautiful with a diversity of colourful flowers and statues of angels with the hills and sea behind. As I sat on a bench admiring the beauty, I felt again peace, gratitude whilst chilling out to some ambient tunes on my headphones. I was taking deep heavy breaths, placing my right hand over my heart, eyes closed into a light meditative state with the sea breeze against my face and hair, it felt fantastic.

It just felt so strange in a nice way to have this experience again without taking MDMA. I'm trying to make some sort of sense about this experience I had today and whether taking MDMA nearly 2 weeks ago may have played a part.

Yup that’s the “afterglow” people speak of, where you feel high on life. This will last so long as you don’t burn yourself out by taking too much or often.

It’s also this effect that gives people the impression MDMA won’t bite hard if you abuse it.

-GC

Yup that’s the “afterglow” people speak of, where you feel high on life. This will last so long as you don’t burn yourself out by taking too much or often.

It’s also this effect that gives people the impression MDMA won’t bite hard if you abuse it.

-GC

Ah, afterglow, that's a nice word to describe it, thanks. I admit, in the last 2 weeks I had some difficult days of anxiety and depression with subtle temptations to re-dose but I resisted. I'm very conscious of falling into the dependency trap. I may dose in a week or two on a possible camping trip. I read in the forum guidelines waiting about a month is best to avoid becoming dependent.

Speaking of, anybody feel they’ll get to a festival or show anytime in the next 3 months?

Planning my next roll currently for mid August, might do on the coast or in the mountains if this little festival don’t happen..

-GC
I doubt we will have any events this year in the UK. I only have one event that has moved to sept. But I doubt we will get to that. I'm planning a day out at a theme park (ye I love mdma and rides on occasion). Otherwise visiting friends, walks in the woods or hills. I've even noticed the DW vendors selling all their pills for £1 each, there must just be not much call for it atm. 2020 is such a non-year!

I doubt we will have any events this year in the UK. I only have one event that has moved to sept. But I doubt we will get to that. I'm planning a day out at a theme park (ye I love mdma and rides on occasion). Otherwise visiting friends, walks in the woods or hills. I've even noticed the DW vendors selling all their pills for £1 each, there must just be not much call for it atm. 2020 is such a non-year!

Ain’t that the truth... I will say though drugs will be cheap and plentiful once things get up and running again.

I remember doing a theme park one time and the feeling of clicking up to the top while your coming up was too damn much for me lol.

-GC

I remember doing a theme park one time and the feeling of clicking up to the top while your coming up was too damn much for me lol.
😂😂 I know exactly what you mean! I'm not great at theme parks, but the rush when the rollercoster went down while smashed, coming up off a double drop. It was so intense, I kinda loved it! However, It has taken me 5 years to want to repeat the experience, so I blame the pandemic and lack of events.

Agreed on that brother.

Well man doing damn good today, still kinda glowing from a good roll I had like 8 days ago. Got me motivated to get prepared for any possible festivals later this summer.

Speaking of, anybody feel they’ll get to a festival or show anytime in the next 3 months?

Planning my next roll currently for mid August, might do on the coast or in the mountains if this little festival don’t happen..

-GC
A friends band is putting on their own festival on their farm land. It’s going to be around 50 people and only 1 band playing but there will be camping and drugs and music so it’ll feel like a festival.
I’m really looking forward to it as I don’t see any other festivals happening this year for me.
I’ve been having some serious love music withdrawals.

Anybody solo roll ever? My buddy just did and said it was awesome but i'm not sure i could enjoy it fully. What are yall experiences?

i have solo rolled a few times its good for self therapy and enjoying your own music but you do have a huge urge to go message every single of your friends even those you haven't spoken to in years.

Solo rolling is good fun except for, like TripSitter said, the overwhelming urge to tell everyone you know that you love them. Not that that's a bad thing, love is great. But it can be frustrating to not have anyone to share the time with.

Yea that feeling is too frustrating for me to solo roll. Even being at shows or festivals rolling alone can be lonely at times. MDMA gets that oxytocin going and oxytocin likes more oxytocin. (I could get more into that but tired..)

I much prefer to save it for at least when I can be around strangers to socialize.

-GC

Yeah those are my thoughts too. I get why Ann shulgin used to use it for writing but I'd much rather have people around. The ultimate love drug needs others to love with!

I'm personally wanting to use empathogens for therapeutic purposes now. Psychedelics have always naturally pushed me towards self-therapy and discovery, I never really had trips that weren't about learning about myself. But MDMA has always been social for me. I want to try it now for healing.