• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric List of drugs that make you connect with entities

An invisible entity waits for people to get twisted on dissociatives,

Trying to convince others that it's not Chinese chemists but God that is synthing MXE is even worse, and I could not imagine anything more laughable.

If you guys can't be arsed to read what the posts said, and instead set up strawmen to dismiss what was actually said with, there is no point in discussing anything at all with the both of you.

God has full compassion for everything. Because infinity is one there is no end and many places exist in the multiverse where suffering there makes earth seem like a very good place to live.

God as a being, may not exist but 'God' could be anything you want him to be

TripsitterNZ, as I've come to understand God, and indeed Lux Exterior, as it depends wholely on the definition of God is that God/Divinity is the Totality of Everything in all of its guises. As Christopher Langan asserts in his Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe, I have come to understand that energy has inherent consciousness and that thereby, the Universe/Multiverse has a consciousness of its own, of which all things are 100% comprised. So, not just has God 100% compassion but everything 100% is God. That understanding of God unifies all elements of everything under God. So this Universe, it has a consciousness of its own and all our consciousnesses comprise it. So its all encompassing compassion God has to you, an inherent part of His self. So its compassion beyond compassion. It is acceptance and love beyond measure. You can give up your fear of death because, everything is 100% in His control. <3

everything is 100% in His control
Death, yeah but so many people just assume that every action they take will set off a domino effect that they don't actively try to pursue anything and I myself have also fallen under that spell at one point, they feel that just because they have a need for something that it will just come to them but no, I believe once you stop honing your life/skills, the wheel you've been rolling all through the years will just end up at the bottom again.

trying to convice others that god does not exist is just as bad as satan.

Stating your conviction that we are all safe and eternally beloved in Divinity's embrace and why you believe this to be so in a spirituality thread on entity contact.. Nice.

Stating there is nothing God, nothing good, no spirits, nothing going on other than nihilist misery, and ridiculing the person who who feels otherwise.. Not so nice.

If people want to exercise their right to be disrespectful assholes, I exercise my right to use the ignore feature to spare all readers and the moderators the snide rudefests that would erupt between them.

I wont indulge that. Empathically worded sincere concerns (like Vastness') are quite welcome, bur if they want to take the piss, let them eat urinal cake.

Death, yeah but so many people just assume that every action they take will set off a domino effect that they don't actively try to pursue anything and I myself have also fallen under that spell at one point, they feel that just because they have a need for something that it will just come to them but no, I believe once you stop honing your life/skills, the wheel you've been rolling all through the years will just end up at the bottom again.

We gotta keep working at it, see what we can do, I agree with you on that. You do build up a credit but you got to keep on increasing your checks and balances until that glorious moment when your heart beats its final stroke and your pupils go wide like Eclipses as you wide-eyed enter the hereafter. In the hereafter, most spiritualities agree, the imbalance of your life is restored until you are fully in equilibrium with the ground state of the universe. Karma has to balance, there comes a point where your plusses and your minuses will return to the balance of the Universe, most world religions pretty much agree on that.

If you think about it, most of the world religions stress that you should invest in a personal relationship with Divinity. When people actually do, they get shocked.

Yes I'm a dick when it comes to these things.
You abused dissos, and you believe God is talking to you and is performing all sorts of supernatural acts in your presence.

This isn't a discussion about whether God is real and omnipresent or not, it's about delusions of grandeur, coincidentally a common side effect of disso abuse. And I wasn't that rude, just saying what everyone is thinking.
Have a nice day, I won't argue.

We gotta keep working at it, see what we can do, I agree with you on that. You do build up a credit but you got to keep on increasing your checks and balances until that glorious moment when your heart beats its final stroke and your pupils go wide like Eclipses as you wide-eyed enter the hereafter. In the hereafter, most spiritualities agree, the imbalance of your life is restored until you are fully in equilibrium with the ground state of the universe. Karma has to balance, there comes a point where your plusses and your minuses will return to the balance of the Universe, most world religions pretty much agree on that.

If you think about it, most of the world religions stress that you should invest in a personal relationship with Divinity. When people actually do, they get shocked.

You know, I think afterlife is connected to dreams in a big way, the way time flactuates in dreams and the way you dream about your past events could lead to believe that when you die you go into that state and stay in it for what feels like eternity when in reality it could be that only a couple seconds have passed and you will experience it the way you lived your life, also partially based on morals.

That's how I'm taught, when we die we permanently astral project out of the body and there, in the realm, our balances are restored, so a karmic rebalancing with the totality of everything, and from there on we are catapulted into our next life.

To bring it back on the topic of drugs that make you connect with entities, I have experienced this especially with 4 kinds:

Anticholinergic deliriants (Datura)
Kappa Opioid Agonists (Salvia)
Psychedelics (Shrooms etc)
NMDA Antagonists (MXE etc)

In other words: "the visionary drugs".

Dont use Datura, but it saved my life!

I had eaten a single seed of Datura metel and was much more affected than anticipated. At that time, early december 2002, I smoked 50 cigs a day. The Spirit of Datura had a very simple message for me: Either you put the cigarette out, or the cigarette will put YOU out - This Month. The other morning I had my first cig of the day and I didnt feel anything good for it at all. I was like "you know what? I PUT YOU OUT!" and put out the cigarette. To my amazement, not one craving, zero.

Three weeks later, on 4 AM on the morning of Dec 27, I had a massive heart attack. ICU, heart ward, tests, MRI, pills pills pills. I juuust made it. I told the cardiologist that 3 weeks before I used to smoke 50 cigs a day, and he told me that while medicine has strange turns and twists, there was not a doubt in his mind that I would have died if I hadnt quit a 50 cigs a day habit 3 weeks earlier.

So, entity contact on datura saved my life, literally, by warning me tobacco was gonna kill me that month if I didnt quit right away.

Please never use datura, but if you do, never more than one seed.

If you want to connect with the spirit of a plant you dont even have to ingest it, so no need to poison yourself.

You sure are, and I think you can be summoned by an offering of heady ganj for smudging :)

You're not just an entity but also an alien life form, ask anyone from another planet.

Because of compulsive dosing I had outsourced my MXE stash, a measure i can recommend. The one who identifies as God explained to me clearly that he translocated 45mg MXE from my outsourced stash 1 mile away, into an empty lab vial I owned, and placed both, again by translocation, on the middle of my table. It was a cigar from my own box, in that it was comprised of my own materials, but it was quite a gift.

I wonder how many would have trust issues if a spirit manifested a vial, claiming it to be your drug of choice and inviting you to use it.
You have to grow into trust like this.

I hope he will one day translocate me, either to another place on earth or an offworld trip to lets say a parallell or other habitable planet.

Another thing he did repeatedly for me, I'm obese, is to have me weigh myself several times, then lay me down on my bed and work on me, I could feel him working on me primarily my abdominal area, i'd feel my body loosen and after 15 min or so he had me weigh myself again and every time I'd weigh 5kg/10lbs less. He did this several times and, announced. Translocation too. The weight would stay off, it wasnt a 1 day fluid balance or scales anomaly.
Thats yet another thing.

I've seen too much to just write it off as "imagining things". its the knee jerk response to being confronted with something that challenges ones sense of reality.

Some good rules when working with entities:

Take them seriously - even if they are DMT elves clowning around with you.

Dont demand that they prove themselves - they generally will do the opposite and disprove themselves in a way that makes you feel like a dick, which you are if you demand justification from someone doing a you a favor.

Don't ask to be given - humans have a super bad reputation in the local spirit world for being greedy destroyers.

ALWAYS START WITH GIVING - thats the golden rule. Investing yourself in them is the best way to initiate contact. Its like feeding the ducks in the pond. At first you feed fish but before long the whole pond comes over when you arrive. Things you can give are attention, in observing them do their thing, hearing them out or answering their questions. They may also ask for little harmlessly irrational things. Often first contact is testing whether you are a square or someone worth interacting with.

Never let an Entity you are not fully sure about enter your body - some are malevolent and by letting them enter you you are giving them a degree of control over you. Possession is really a thing, it happens all the time. Decent spirits will respect it if you won't let them in. Its a very intimate thing to be doing.

If you can touch them, don't mess with their perceived bodies - Sometimes you can interact with visualized entities by touch. That holds the risk of inadvertently hurting them.

Bad Vibes have Good Reasons - this is often with humans but very much more so with entities. Even if their look gives you bad vibes, that's a sign, because unlike humans, the look of spirits are manifestations of their spirit. Trust your gut.

Its not the drug - while a drug may catalyze the experience, there's nothing about DPT's structure that includes a discussion with a disembodied entity. Its your altered brain manifesting something that has some degree of reality to it.

Treat every Entity with the same regards you would have for one of your internal organs - don't play whack-a-mole with sprites popping up out of the tabletop no matter how silly your mood.

Try make your first attempt at contacting an entity, a dialogue with your heart - it is the least externally falsifyable contact because its you within you. That one there beats 100,000x a day for your wellbeing. You can trust it! If you have interaction on an appreciable level, ask your heart to bring you in contact with suitable spirits worth knowing. Let your heart be your doorman.

I think it's a rather simplistic view to account contact to entities to the drugs instead of the user. The state we reach on hallucinogenics is the state we are supposed to reach through meditation, and all this while being sober. During this state some will be prone to come in contact with higher-dimensioned beings, and some will not. In my eyes this has 0 to do with the drugs.
The drugs just help make it an easier, but less complete experience.

I think it's a rather simplistic view to account contact to entities to the drugs instead of the user. The state we reach on hallucinogenics is the state we are supposed to reach through meditation, and all this while being sober. During this state some will be prone to come in contact with higher-dimensioned beings, and some will not. In my eyes this has 0 to do with the drugs.

People born blind will not see visuals high on LSD. Likewise, muggles will not experience entity contacts. There is nothing in 3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine that includes conversations with dead aunts. I fully agree with you on that. You need a degree of susceptability, or giftedness, to have entity contact and similar supernatural events. If you look at how spectacularly closed many minds are to even the basic tenants of spirituality, they have shut the door, welded it closed and walled it in and discourage any notion of even entertaining the notion. most people have checked out completely of the concept of there even being entities, or even a Deity,

A Deity is a given. The universe is one thing containing all of consciousness inside of it. That is a Deity. But no, the notion that there can even be such a thing has to be fought with all force because they apparently got fondled by a nun as kids or whatever the hell their problem is :) Its one thing to not believe in God, its quite another to be anti-God. I see way more Anti-God people than people who just don't believe in it.

Hang on flower...Do you think you can reach the same place on meditation as you do on acid or ayahuasca? The drugs are a pretty big hit to your brain chemistry

Hang on flower...Do you think you can reach the same place on meditation as you do on acid or ayahuasca?
I haven't mastered it myself, those are teachings from Osho, and he says it is possible. Looking at him it seems like he is tripping 24/7, and having dived into meditation a bit myself, I believe him.
I can definitely meditate myself into a state that is similar, but not as strong, states that trigger visual 'morphs', let me see patterns, or changes in colour, or trigger sounds. It's not as confused as it is with psychotropes, but I think if one would put more focus into meditation, they could reach states that go much further. Others probably have more knowledge on this. @TripSitterNZ Gotham City needs you

I have stopped taking psychedelic substances 9 years ago, and since then learned a little bit about brain-wave manipulation. You can trigger certain states just by focussing on specific frequencies. I haven't experienced anything remotely as strong as peyote, which was my DOC, but I have had very trippy experiences during and shortly after meditation(about 10 to 15 minutes after).

Last edited:
I consider Osho a transit station at best, not a destination, but that is my opinion. Osho was kind of the Alex Jones of spirituality, good to wake you up but once awoken and thinking independently you gravitate away from him exactly because you are thinking independently and scrutinze him also.

Its known from hypnosis that trippers can be made to trip by the power of suggestion. They however have a frame of reference. Non-trippers do not know about paisley, loops and time dilation.

I have no doubt that those who have tripped can be made to revert to the tripping mindstate, but that one who never tripped, who like those born blind have no frame of reference, cannot.

kundalini yoga can lead to non dual states though and cessation of ego
Pretty much what I wanted to say.
Not a fan of Osho, but I absolutely believe him about meditation.

I consider Osho a transit station at best, not a destination, but that is my opinion. Osho was kind of the Alex Jones of spirituality, good to wake you up but once awoken and thinking independently you gravitate away from him exactly because you are thinking independently and scrutinze him also.

Its known from hypnosis that trippers can be made to trip by the power of suggestion. They however have a frame of reference. Non-trippers do not know about paisley, loops and time dilation.

I have no doubt that those who have tripped can be made to revert to the tripping mindstate, but that one who never tripped, who like those born blind have no frame of reference, cannot.
I believe you about that.
I think you sort of have to have been to this world, before you can enter it again.
Can't get in without a passphrase, only way to get the passphrase is inside.