• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Lets talk paranormal!

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
I would love to hear any paranormal like stories i neither beleive or do not beleive in the paranormal but i do love hereing stories i have some stories of my own like all paranormal they could be chalked up to my imagination if you think somethings real you can beleive it but i know its all in my head i cba to write now infact im going off this site or not posting as much because im just talking to myself

I have 2. The first one happened when I was 19. The room I grew up in at my parents' house was in this back hallway and everyone always thought it was creepy. it felt like someone was always watching you. Also an old woman died in that room many years before we moved in. I was back home after my first year of college because I was in the dorms that year. I woke up in the middle of the night to a woman in a white robe or gown standing at the foot of my bed looking at me. She was giving off a white light and I felt a strong sense of benevolence and protection coming from her. She was smiling very warmly. I felt like I was a little bit under a spell, I was aware this was odd but I felt so peaceful and calm in her presence. After a minute or so, she turned and walked out of the room and into the hallway... I watched the light fade down the hallway. When she was gone, the spell was broken and I was like what the fuck! If I was asleep during the encounter, then I really fooled myself because it's not like there's a break between seeing her and definitely being awake, it was continuous.

Anyway the next morning I asked my mom if she had a white robe, at breakfast. She was like uh, no, why do you ask? I asked her if she came to check on me last night, and she said no. Then I told her the story and she got really clammed up about it and changed the subject. Then like an hour later she came up to me, totally unprompted, and was like "actually I forgot, yes I came to check on you and yes I have a white robe, that was just me". It seems obvious to me that she was just scared, and my mom is really good at convincing herself of things she wants to be true.

The second experience was by far the most unexplainable though. My ex and I agreed to cat-sit for someone at her school, to come over once a day for 2 days and feed the cat. Everyone was out of town so they gave us the key. They also made a point to tell us that their house was haunted, and if that was okay. I was really intrigued and said it was.

The first day we went over there and as soon as we walked inside, it seemed like the house had a family in it or something. There were clear as day footsteps upstairs, I heard 2 door-closing noises up there too. And down the hall from the entry room I completely distinctly heard the sounds of a family eating a meal, with the clinking forks, plate sounds, the faucet turning on sound, and low murmurs like I could almost make out what they were saying but not quite. So I thought, okay someone must be home. I started walking down the hall to say hi so I wasn't just a stranger unlocking their door and coming in. As soon as I got to just before I could see around the corner into the room, the noises stopped and it was utterly silent. The kitchen was definitely completely empty and still. It creeped me out but also fascinated me and it didn't feel ominous or anything. I experimented a little and walked back a little bit down the hall and the sounds came back, everything about my perceptions told me there was a family eating breakfast in there. Went back to the spot, and it cut out again. It did this all the time.

After that, we went upstairs to feed the cat. I was kinda nervous because someone clearly seemed to be walking around up there and quite active. But like the kitchen, as soon as we got near the top of the stairs it was totally quiet. Instead I started to hear people walking around downstairs where I had been. The room the cat was in was the only part that was creepy, that room had a really sickening feeling, I wanted to get out of there and I think the cat did too, but we were under strict orders to not let the cat out of the room. I felt bad for that cat.

The next day we came back and it was exactly the same. It was like there was a recording playing except for some reason you couldn't directly observe it, and I really don't know how to explain it, I have not come up with a plausible reason why I would have experienced that besides paranormal reasons.

Once I could hear ghosts whispering to me from my closet

Then I realized I was just on a heroic dose of the best rated liquid psilocybin

No, but it did seem like recorded energy imprints or something. It was a hell of a thing, people around all knew it was haunted, people talked about it. Glad I got to experience it because it's the only experience I've had that was fully convincing that something I can't explain was going on.

Through the whole of my life I've had several events that have shook me, some not that bad & others that have scared me to near death. I have NO reason why I have these things happen or I see "things" I just do & believe me I'd swap my "ability" with aanyone that wanted it for free.

The 2nd event I ever had was this............
I was playing with a friend right outside a house of the estate that had been empty for several years as it was still up for sale, I had watched the last family move out with my own eyes as I was friendly with their daughter & went to see them off & say goodbye. As I said the place was empty & I was tossing a ball at the kerb & trying to catch it with another friend in the street, she froze with a look upon her face I didn't know at the time but I do know & she just said "look!!!" & pointed up at a window. All I saw was something black & quite firm, it looked like a figure of 8 turned at the side & had red glowing eyes, this thing just floated upto the window & stopped looking right at us. We both screamed & ran off very quickly. Still to this day I don't like to talk about that damn thing but it was the start of me seeing weird shit & several times I've been with others that have seen the things I have so I know it was real.

I'd also tell about the time I saw a demon / shape shifter that scared the living shit outta a family as they walked past & then did the same to me but those things aren't real are they folks;)

That's really weird. My ex said she was in our bedroom, many years ago, and saw a black form moving across the room, distorting everything it passed over, and when it came near it was whispering horrible things to her and made her cold, and then it went away. However, she also started covering the windows with blankets not long after that because she was worried there were cameras in the trees, so I'm not sure her experience was trustworthy. But as a kid she had a ton of pretty intense experiences.

My mom had one that's always stuck with me. About 2 months before her dad died, she had a dream that she said was as vivid as real life, the most vivid dream she's ever had. She dreamed she was at her dad's funeral, the whole thing, very detailed, with conversations, etc. About she was at church the day he had a heart attack and died, and all of a sudden in the middle of the service she was like "oh my god he's dead", and rushed out and called her mom, who was sobbing because he had just collapsed and was waiting for the ambulance. Then at her funeral, it was like she was reliving her dream exactly.

That story actually is probably the main reason why I have always been open to there being things beyond our understanding that a lot of people these days explain away as confirmation bias or faulty memory or whatever. I love science but we can't (yet) explain everything. Until I had my haunted house experience I never had any experience I couldn't figure out a way to explain otherwise, but I have known my mom's story since I was a kid.

The mind is a very funny organ it can trick you into believing or seeing just about anything this face of a man, a very ugly bald man i might add ive seen about 3 times maybe more but i blocked it out as a defense mechanism whenever he was floating infront of my just enough for me to see his crooked chestshire smile i knew he was their becauxe i would have this same sick feeling in my stomach the first time i saw him i was so petrified and just sick from fear and he locked eyes with me he knew every pain i felt every nerve ending he was doing something to them to make me feel more and more sick and he smiled evily just to let me know he was doing it i dont remember ehat happened after i really dont my mind just cuts out but fuck ive never ever seen or imagined anything so scary whenever i go past that old flat we used to live in i always think of him plus the window he appeared out of is the one directly on front he only appeared in that room no others.

I do have one more scary one but for the sake of my sanity i dont want to because even the suggestion of thinking about it is fucking terrifying and i dont scare easily well I do scare a little bit but proper fear for your life fear since this experience no I never even thought about it until now actually

The mind is a very funny organ it can trick you into believing or seeing just about anything

Absolutely true, which is why human testimony is never very good evidence for these things. As a kid I remember seeing all sorts of crazy shit. Similar to your ugly bald man, one time I was laying in bed and I looked out the window and there was this mask, it had an evil grin on its face and half of it was white and half was black, just a mask, floating in the air, staring at me. It scared me so bad I about jumped out of my skin. I avoided looking out windows at night for a long time. I remember also, I had a stage as a small child where I was really scared of someone shooting me with a gun when I walked by a window at night. I was so paranoid about it that I remember seeing gun barrels poking in around the blinds, clear as day. But obviously there were none. But even as adults, we trick ourselves very easily.

Absolutely true, which is why human testimony is never very good evidence for these things. As a kid I remember seeing all sorts of crazy shit. Similar to your ugly bald man, one time I was laying in bed and I looked out the window and there was this mask, it had an evil grin on its face and half of it was white and half was black, just a mask, floating in the air, staring at me. It scared me so bad I about jumped out of my skin. I avoided looking out windows at night for a long time. I remember also, I had a stage as a small child where I was really scared of someone shooting me with a gun when I walked by a window at night. I was so paranoid about it that I remember seeing gun barrels poking in around the blinds, clear as day. But obviously there were none. But even as adults, we trick ourselves very easily.
I have a theory about mine, I remember it happening after I played resident evil 3 which I wasn't allowed to play it was my mum's because obviously it was over 18 and a horror zombie game anyway I think after playing this and another game I started getting these weird vibes at night time not often Thu but just probably once or twice a week or always been playing one of those two games so I think the games I played gave my child imagination a lot of scary stuff to see and stuff the other game I remember was crash 2 and that is just a kid friendly platformer but you get this power up in it which lets you take an extra bit before dieing and what it is, is this floating voodoo mask I didn't know that when I was a kid but I looked it up before and when you get 2 or the masks it changes colour and I shit you not that colour on the outside of it kind of like an aura and it's eyes are the exact same colour as the face I saw including the aura around it but it wasn't a mask though it was a face like a human one but it Had the same colour as the voodoo mask from crash 2 I love those games as well their one of my first games I played on ps1 I still play them for nostalgic purposes sometimes I notice things to that I didn't notice when I was a kid like the music of how bad the graphics were lol

I have day to day paranormal stuff happen to me all the time. I'll be thinking about someone I haven't seen in a long time and then I'll run into them in the street, or they'll call me on the phone. An ex of mine who moved away and I haven't heard from in 5 years called me on the phone today while I was at work, saying he was in town. I had a dream about him last night. The dream was weird and non-sensical but the fact is, he was in it and I barely think about him anymore.

One time I was on a tour of the old Supreme Court House in Toronto with my sister. True to form, we ditched the tour and went into different areas of the building, not really giving a shit if we were allowed or not. We went to the very top floor which was abandoned and the heat wasn't even turned on. The rooms had some crap stored in them but were otherwise empty, and it was creepy as fuck up there. They told us they used to hang people out front of the court house back in the day, so that's probably why we were creeped out. We were expecting something paranormal to happen like creepy dead people who were executed, but nothing really happened. When we were leaving, we saw this woman at the end of the long hallway walking across from one room to the other. She was dressed in a maid's outfit and looked really old school. We assumed she was one of the tour guides even though none we saw before were dressed in period costume. My sister and I freaked out thinking we would get caught being in an off limit area and we ran back downstairs. Well, when we reunited with the tour the guide asked if we got lost (sarcastically) and we said we walked to the third floor. My sister said we saw a maid up there and he said, "Oh, that's old Nancy. She's dead." He was super non-chalant about it. My sister and I laughed, thinking he was joking. Then he said no... she's been seen by many people over the years, but she never talks to anybody. He even showed us her picture on the wall from the old days when she was head of the housekeeping department for the court judges who slept on site.

Another time in recent years, I was driving down the highway in the countryside with my best friend. We mutually shared a lot of psychic experiences at the time, so nothing was that weird to us. Between our town and the neighbouring town there was a long stretch of road with no turn offs, and it was about -40C outside. We had just visited hot springs and were heading home. While driving we saw a woman walking on the side of the road in a totally white dress and one of those nighty caps women used to wear to bed to hold their hair in. We both saw her as we drove by but for some reason she didn't fully register in our minds. (This is common with ghost sightings. They are there but not fully registered by the senses.) About a half mile later we finally started talking about it. We agreed that the woman didn't seem to have lower legs. We deduced this because at first I wanted to say that she was barefoot, then my friend said no she had shoes on, and then we agreed that we couldn't even see her feet at all. Like she was barely there. What the fuck was she doing there anyway? No homes nearby, it's fucking freezing out, where was she walking? No cars behind or ahead of us. Well, being the sleuthy people we were, we turned around to go back and look for her, but she was gone.

I have so many other stories... this shit happens to me on a semi-regular basis, to the point that it's just part of "normal life" for me.

I'll be thinking about someone I haven't seen in a long time and then I'll run into them in the street, or they'll call me on the phone.

One of my oldest friends and I used to have the craziest thing happen, it happened 3 or 4 times in total over a number of years, and we only would talk occasionally during those years since we didn't live in the same place. From my perspective this is what would happen: I'd be thinking about my friend, and I'd decide to call him. I'd pull up his number, press send, and put it to my ear. He would just be there immediately with no ring. We'd both be silent because we'd both expect a ring but then I'd hear him breathe or something and we'd be like what the fuck it happened again!! Except the first time when instead we were like what the fuck just happened?? =D

What must have happened is that one of us pressed send just enough before the other that the call went through, but the other pressed send before the actual ringing started. This was in the days before smartphones where there were actually physical call and hang up buttons.

One of my oldest friends and I used to have the craziest thing happen, it happened 3 or 4 times in total over a number of years, and we only would talk occasionally during those years since we didn't live in the same place. From my perspective this is what would happen: I'd be thinking about my friend, and I'd decide to call him. I'd pull up his number, press send, and put it to my ear. He would just be there immediately with no ring. We'd both be silent because we'd both expect a ring but then I'd hear him breathe or something and we'd be like what the fuck it happened again!! Except the first time when instead we were like what the fuck just happened?? =D

What must have happened is that one of us pressed send just enough before the other that the call went through, but the other pressed send before the actual ringing started. This was in the days before smartphones where there were actually physical call and hang up buttons.

I love it when that happens. It's so disorienting and magical!

Yeah definitely. I haven't experienced a whole lot of stuff like that in my life but those experiences stand out to me as evidence of the unexplainable, because of the tremendously low chance of that timing happening even once, let alone the vanishingly low chance of it happening 3 or 4 times, all with the same person, and never with anyone else despite many people I call much more often.

The mind it's the greatest gift one can get in this universe, being able to dream, having a state of mind, being able to see very far and forgotten realms ( at least few of us), etc. Without this word called 'imagination' life would be nothing interesting. All these paranormal experiences are caused by trauma events which happend in the past and the mind simply tried to erase that memory, it was brought back somehow.. & these visions started to occur. You only have one life, you live it how you choosed and when it's time you will fade away into a black theatre, a eternal sleep as you know.

Mr nightmares and lets read scary stories sometimes when i am listening to their podcast I feel like im being watched by something but since i saw the apparent apparition when I was younger a little bit of a pressence doesn't really phase me tbh one of these nights after watching one of these scary stories I looked outside my window and their is this dodgey street lamp across the carpark to the flats opposite our house thats always flicking on and off but the two closest lamp post which are normally fine were flashing on and off I didn't know what to make of this or if it has something to do with the paranormal it did seem sureal though street lights just flicking on and off for no apparent reason

The mind it's the greatest gift one can get in this universe, being able to dream, having a state of mind, being able to see very far and forgotten realms ( at least few of us), etc. Without this word called 'imagination' life would be nothing interesting. All these paranormal experiences are caused by trauma events which happend in the past and the mind simply tried to erase that memory, it was brought back somehow.. & these visions started to occur. You only have one life, you live it how you choosed and when it's time you will fade away into a black theatre, a eternal sleep as you know.
Shady what you saying then
Naught-six to you is a live ten

Has anyone ever looked at a clock tower and for a split second or two before you focus on it see a thomas the tank engine face where the clock is this only happened on one particular clock tower near where I use to live it defo was a face and looks just like the one below i dont know if its cus i used to watch it religiously when I was little and his face has just stuck in my mind has anyone else seen a face like it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you for real?

Are you going to contribute something real to this discussion or just keep this non-sense train up?

Yes I am for real are you?..

Well that depends what you define as relevant to the discussion, what you might find relevant other people might not find relevant and visa versa I am talking about a hallucination I suffer from which could be classed of paranormal the closest thing i can think that hallucination looks like is thomas the fucking tank engine is that simple enough for you to understand also this is my thread so if you dont like what you see your welcome to start your own thread far away in the cosmos

Paranormal means stuff that actually happens, but is outside the testability of normal means so its true nature is difficult to discover.

Your hallucinations due to a medical condition don't qualify.

It doesn't matter if it's your thread or not. We have posting guidelines here.