Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lamictal And MDMA or ecstasy

Littlegirl

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

I am currently taking 100mg of lamictal a day. I would like to take ecstasy or MDMA in a few days. I can't seem to find any solid information about how these drugs interact with each other. I know that I cannot stop taking the lamictal cold turkey...

I just want to have the best and safest experience. And advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you !

I know someone who takes the same dose of Lamictal and they are able to roll with no problems. The problem is regarding what you are taking the Lamictal for. If you are taking it for a seizure disorder I would really do some research to find out if MDMA can lower the seizure threshold. Check the directory because I am pretty sure I saw a section concerning MDMA and epilepsy. As for your question, no, Lamictal will not affect your ability to roll.

Also, if this is your first time make sure you test your pills because there are a lot of nasty pills going around that are being sold as MDMA, and the truth of the matter is that they contain little to no MDMA at all. These pills often produce undesired effects and many people do not enjoy the experience.

Make sure you do alot of research before you consume ecstasy because your physical/mental health is at stake!

Last edited:
Rolled a bunch of times and I take 200mg of lamictal. No side effects or interactions. Hell if you don't suffer from epilepsy it will actually lower your chances of having a seizure

awesome! thanks guys. i take lamictal as a mood stabilizer, ive never been diagnosed with bipolar disorder or anything. ive def been doing A LOT of research. appreciate the input!

i was actually taking 100mg of lamictal and took many an E pill. s'all good

I'm very happy to know this as well... I'm taking 200mg a day and doing will with it. haven't rolled in a few years but am looking to again soon. Anybody know about Lamictal and LSD? Just got some =D

I was on 200mg daily, rolled just fine. I didn't take my lamotrigine the same day as the roll though.

Be safe!

Lamictal's actions on the brain arent fully understood yet,
but from the research ive done it works primarily on your brains' Sodium Channels i think,
it shouldnt interact though :)