• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom extract: O.P.M.S Gold - opinion of effects

Nod Alot

Bluelighter
So I'm somewhat newish to kratom, been using it for about 5 weeks now and I'm totally in love with it! I've been ordering and experimenting with various strains of the powdered leaf and extracts (Bali, super enhanced Bali, UEI, Maeng Da).

Mostly I just stick to the plain leaf Bali. I usually dose ~8g's toss n washed once a day, normally in the evening after work. I save the enhanced stuff for a once in a while treat, as I hear constantly "they skyrocket your tolerance".

Now when i was looking for an extract/enhanced product I hadn't yet tried, I came across a review for OPMS gold kratom extract capsules. All the reviews said this was a very strong, potent product that puts the common ones (15x, 20x, 60x, etc.) to shame. So I found a vendor (the least shady-seeming one I could find) and ordered two 2-count packs. They were pretty pricey, but hey, I make a pretty good wage :p

So I got them in the mail yesterday and when researching this product, I never heard mention of their Mitragynine/7-hydroxymitragynine content which is what I wanted to know. So for anyone wondering here is the info on the pack:

OPMS is Optimized Plant Mediated Solutions (formerly Organically Purified Mitragyna Speciosa)
Alkaloid concentration per capsule:
Mitragynine 60mg's
7-OH Mitragynine 2.79mg's

I took both capsules in the pack and felt the FULL effects about 1.5 hours after ingesting. The first effect to come on was this super warmth on the back of my neck, followed by a somewhat intense, lovely kratom experience %)
i read one review claiming it's on par with strong pharmaceutical opiates like oxy, but I wouldn't go that far..
The effects lasted over 6 hours and stayed strong the whole time until I went to sleep at 10:30pm.

My conclusion... this product is fucking awesome and I will most likely buy again for a rare treat. I still have the other 2-count pack, I'll probably save it for next weekend. As for spiking tolerance, I took my normal dose of ~8g's Bali a few hours ago and am pleasantly enjoying it as I normally do.

Be safe out there guys, peace.

Last edited:
I personally enjoy the OPMS products as well, never received a bad batch or anything. It can get expensive quickly though

It is expensive as each capsule only contains .5 grams, but I find other extracts ineffective. UEI is supposedly the "king of extracts" but it seems like you have to take 5 grams of it to enjoy it, and 5 grams of UEI is about 5x the price as a single opms capsule. 2 capsules (1g) has me feelin right all day.

I haven't tried any of the Kratom extracts because I'm too wary that the product would just be plant material cut with some opioid RC.

I'm sure real decent quality Kratom extracts exists but I think the temptation to sell plant material infused with cheaply available fent rc over actual true Kratom extract is just too high considering profits. Perhaps I'm not giving the places that sell these "extracts" enough credit...

i have an extract, and although much stronger by mass than my normal kratom....i prefer the effect of the normal kratom, its definitely different to me

Hey, glad you're enjoying kray, but sounds like you're actually buying sub-par stuff. I really recommend buying [no vendor discussion!] Head shops are the worst places to go. Bali is fine but there are other inexpensive powders out there that are better quality. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only opms kratom I have tried is the little extract drink they make and it was way too much. It came on nice but then knocked me out and gave me a terrible kratom crash. I also tried the opms maeng da silver and felt nothing

I dont get it, I have been reading all these kratom threads for months. I have taken many differant strains, Ive tried all differant dosages and have ordered from all the top vendors amd yet I feel zero effects from Kratom powder. Maybe this is the wrong thread for this post but it seems like its working for you guys. Im not expecting it to get me high Im just looking for that slight euphoria, relaxation and all the other things kratom is said to do. What am I doing wrong?? Ill start by toss and washing 5grams, wait a couple hours then take another 3 grams and still feel nothing. I am also doing this on an empty stomach...any suggestions?

Do you have an opioid tolerance currently? Like are you currently taking any opioids on a regular basis?

Also,

Kratom didn't do much for me the first 3 or so times I tried it. But it sounds like you've taken it a bunch of times so I doubt the problem is you just haven't broken through yet.

ETA:
You said you've tried taking 5 grams then redosed a couple hours later with 3 grams and still felt nothing.

Maybe you have a higher than normal tolerance to the effects. Have you tried taking larger doses all at once? Like try taking 8 grams. If it doesn't work try 10 grams on a different day. If that doesn't work try 12 grams but again wait for a new day.

Taking too much Kratom at once can feel shitty which is why I suggest trying slightly higher dose each time. Don't just suddenly jump up to 12 or more grams. Also wait a day in between so that your aren't stacking doses on top of each other. It'll be harder to discover your dose if you redose a few times in a single day and by redosing you'll be more likely to take too much (which feels horrible)

Toss in wash is a great method of consuming Kratom but for the most intense experience I think it's best to make tea. You can even leave the Kratom powder in the tea for maximum effect... Assuming you can manage to drink it with it still in it. By making tea you'll be speeding up the process of getting the alkaloids into the blood stream through the absorption of the alkaloids through the stomach lining.

Last edited:
idk what yall are taking but, i ve tried the 2 count extracts once did absolutly nothing at all. So today just because i was bored and had some extra cash i decided to try it again this time with the 3 count. Did literally absolutly nothing. Have no idea where you people are getting so messed up and saying how strong this is when im 3 hours in and feel exactly like i did before i took it. Product is shit and a waste of money!!!

if you're already addicted to real opiates kratom won't do shit except maybe bring you out of withdrawals, not even if you have a big habit

So I'm somewhat newish to kratom, been using it for about 5 weeks now and I'm totally in love with it! I've been ordering and experimenting with various strains of the powdered leaf and extracts (Bali, super enhanced Bali, UEI, Maeng Da).

Mostly I just stick to the plain leaf Bali. I usually dose ~8g's toss n washed once a day, normally in the evening after work. I save the enhanced stuff for a once in a while treat, as I hear constantly "they skyrocket your tolerance".

Now when i was looking for an extract/enhanced product I hadn't yet tried, I came across a review for OPMS gold kratom extract capsules. All the reviews said this was a very strong, potent product that puts the common ones (15x, 20x, 60x, etc.) to shame. So I found a vendor (the least shady-seeming one I could find) and ordered two 2-count packs. They were pretty pricey, but hey, I make a pretty good wage :p

So I got them in the mail yesterday and when researching this product, I never heard mention of their Mitragynine/7-hydroxymitragynine content which is what I wanted to know. So for anyone wondering here is the info on the pack:

OPMS is Optimized Plant Mediated Solutions (formerly Organically Purified Mitragyna Speciosa)
Alkaloid concentration per capsule:
Mitragynine 60mg's
7-OH Mitragynine 2.79mg's

I took both capsules in the pack and felt the FULL effects about 1.5 hours after ingesting. The first effect to come on was this super warmth on the back of my neck, followed by a somewhat intense, lovely kratom experience %)
i read one review claiming it's on par with strong pharmaceutical opiates like oxy, but I wouldn't go that far..
The effects lasted over 6 hours and stayed strong the whole time until I went to sleep at 10:30pm.

My conclusion... this product is fucking awesome and I will most likely buy again for a rare treat. I still have the other 2-count pack, I'll probably save it for next weekend. As for spiking tolerance, I took my normal dose of ~8g's Bali a few hours ago and am pleasantly enjoying it as I normally do.

Be safe out there guys, peace.

OPMS gold capsules and the OPMS liquid shots are about as strong as it gets. In my opinion they are suspiciously strong (there?s a lot of back and forth about these products being spiked with synthetic opiates). It?s a lot of he said she said about failed drug tests and whatnot. More importantly, however, is the reality of using the gold or liquids everyday and the intense/lengthy withdrawal that follows. Be careful and don?t underestimate these products. There?s always a price to pay for substances that make you feel this good.

OPMS Gold caps

I?m in my late 30s and had multi-level spinal fusion surgery in my neck in 2016. I?ve suffered with chronic pain from my spine since my mid 20s and have been with PM since that time as well. I was adopted as a baby so I?ve no idea what lies ahead for my health in this regard, but so far it?s very rough. This even forced me out of my successful career in law enforcement and I?m now on disability.

I?ve obviously been on opioid pain medication since my mid 20s when I began seeing PM, and I take my medication and ONLY for pain, so I?ve never run into issues regarding my prescriptions and so on. My doc did jump on me once because he noticed that my scrip was lasting longer than directed, yet I was complaining that it wasn?t working great, so I started taking it on ?schedule? rather than ?need? which did help but I experienced the euphoria a couple times so I absolutely understand and empathize with those who are addicted. I get it, it was pretty cool but I put that feeling behind me because I liked it too much and knew it could turn into something much worse. I was lucky in that sense.
* sorry so long. now to the point *

I?ve developed quite a tolerance to my medications and the next step is very heavy time release meds which I?m trying to put off because of my age and decent mobility. A friend mentioned Kratom so I was curious and started researching, then went shopping for it at a few places. Got home and tried it in some tea, WORST IDEA EVER! It was far beyond just disgusting. Went and bought empty capsules, good, just time consuming. Experimented with all different extracts like Bali and Meng Da, and they did NOTHING AT ALL; did not relieve any pain whatsoever, and obviously no euphoria which I wasn?t looking for anyway, no sedative effect and no energy boost... just nothing, and no difference as I took higher doses and tried for a few weeks to find the correct amount for me so I gave up.

The shop I use swore it would work or I could bring it all back for a refund, which I did. They were as dumbfounded as I was. As I was walking out the door the girl yelled for me and said they got a new Kratom product in that I should try before giving up. Very expensive but figured I?d try anyway. I stayed away from anything besides powder because of the added expense, but these OPMS Gold caps didn?t come in powder and she gave me the money back guarantee so I bought them, and saved $1 per capsule with the five pack; $10 per pill in the two and three pack, but only $9 per pill in the five pack.

Got home and took three capsules. Two hours later I got up out of bed and realized my pain level was ZERO! It was five years since I had felt absolutely no pain at all, FIVE YEARS! Lasted several hours, and when my pain started slowly coming back I took three more but an hour later I got nauseous and vomited so realized that three was too much. The next day I started with two which was pretty decent but got sick later that day when I took two more. Finally I started the day with two then took only one several hours later and this seemed to be my body?s perfect dosage. I did not take my regular pain meds while on OPMS Gold as I?m very careful about mixing medication.

My only complaint is that I get a really intense energy after taking my initial two cap dosage, like my hands will shake so bad I can?t even hold a cup of coffee without spilling. I?ve adjusted my dose to just one capsule at a time now because that energy kick worried me about blood pressure and heart rate. This is proof positive that everyone will have differering effects so euphoria, pain control, sedative and energy may or may not effect each person. My main point here is concerning the difference in loose powder Kratom versus the OPMS Gold Extract caps along with price. If you?re not getting anything from the loose powder I most definitely recommend spending the extra money to try the OPMS Gold capsules. And also, build up from one cap at a time rather than what I did trying more and backing down, to save yourself from any ill or negative effects. But I?m a sure believer in this exact product. Whatever they are doing to produce the OPMS Gold caps is definitely working, and I consider it an exact ?medication? myself. I thank God for the discovery of this and for the chance to experience Kratom which aids in my pain relief. I pray for those who suffer in pain that they may find relief.

I'm glad it's working for you, and not sure of your nationality/where you live, but kratom has been banned in my state for some time now (bad enough), and there are a number of bigwigs pushing for a ban at a federal level, which is totally ridiculous imo.

That said, be wary of jacking up your tolerance, those packa can get extremely expensive in a heartbeat, and I've seen them completely stop working for some people, no matter how many they took.

I have got my hands on a pack of 5 pills of O.P.M.S. gold and although i can claim they are expensive for the 5 pills, they are quite intense for me. I have taken them individually never taking more than one and after an hour and a half i can feel the start of a warm fuzzy feeling across my back and neck. I deal with a little anxiety and depression from time to time which is completely overcome with this feeling the kratom pills give me. It reminds me of an opiate and I do find the effects a bit too intense for me at the moment and could probably deal with something a little softer. The effects last almost the whole day, carrying my body with pleasure anywhere i go and completely on my own, either a walk in the park with my dog or just reading, drawing or watching a movie. Only once i felt something of a hangover, as the day after taking a pill i got an intense head ache that started while i worked out in one of the machines at the gym.

I am sure this product could help a lot of people with problems of pain and intense anxiety and depression, i would recommend it to anyone before going all out for any opiate or other pain killer and possibly falling in any dangerous addiction.

Thanks for the review. I love Kratom. That soinds fantastic, but I am scared to mess with my tolerance levels. I'm doing like 2 to 3 grams in the morning, and that works for me. FYI, not sure if you have taken the remarkable herbs, Maeng Da...but it is deffinitley good.

Same here. But it could be the brand. Ive teied three different and the one that consistently worked for me was the remarkable herbs red Maeng da, that I brought in a smoke shop. Really, really, good. I would even say Amazing, when I first tried it. I couldnt beleive the energy level i had, and the pain in my back from sciatica was almost completely gone.

You may want to try a potentiator, with it. What works for me is about three grams of real, unsweetened, grapefruit juice or pineapple juice. Not a "juice drink". Take about 3 grams or three teaspoons full of powder. Put it in a closed bottle, put a out four or five ounces of the pineapple or grapefruit juice in it. (Make sure the juice is cold) shake it up thoroughly, let it sit for five minutes, shake again, then drink it down. Im telling you. This works.

Amen. I know how you feel. Excruciating, bouts of sciatica, a few times a year. This stuff works better on pain, than my prescriprion meds. If ita really terrible, I have paired it with naproxen, and got better results than anything the docs ever prescribed.

I've never tried this particular Kratom extract (the best one I ever tried was UEI), but one thing I can say is that if you use any extract more than once or twice VERY rarely you will destroy your tolerance and plain leaf Kratom will be useless to you.

Honestly, even though I do like extracts I would say I SLIGHTLY prefer just really good plain leaf.

Extracts feel basically almost the same to me as Oxy or Vicodin without a clean or stimulating feel, whereas plain leaf feels cleaner and has stimulating effects (depending on strain) so I prefer it.

I can go do all kinds of things on plain leaf: exercise, study, work, even drive (though I won't recommend it) and no one can even tell, but most of that stuff would be harder on extracts, I'd be noticeably fucked up, and whereas while it may not be smart to drive on plain leaf I don't feel FOR ME it's very dangerous, but I would NOT drive on extracts.

Extracts are like pure downers like most synthetic opioids IMO.

One nice thing about extracts though is I can sleep right after taking them or even on them, whereas I need to wait a few hours after plain leaf wears off to sleep cause of the stimulation.

That said, I would like to try the Oxindole extract just once as I've heard good things about it.

Last edited: