• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids IV Loperamide experiment [Experience incoming over the night, progressive]

Tilex

Greenlighter
I will be IVing 2mg, then 6mg, then 10mg tonight (CWE) to see if there's any differences. PGP is already inhibited for a few more hours so that shouldn't be an issue. I want to think that IV will increase the bioavail because it has been able to bypass liver/gut metabolism (if I'm correct?)

Update: 2MG CWE + IV completed - waiting for a feeling or subsiding of withdrawals

Any thoughts or non confrontational discussion about the topic would be more than welcome. This is purely for science, not to get high. Just to see if it will subside mild withdrawals easier for needle junkies

I will be IVing 2mg, then 6mg, then 10mg tonight (CWE) to see if there's any differences. PGP is already inhibited for a few more hours so that shouldn't be an issue. I want to think that IV will increase the bioavail because it has been able to bypass liver/gut metabolism (if I'm correct?)

Oh god, no, please don't do this!

I thought lope had to be absorbed by your gut? would it even have any effect IV? it still wouldn't cross the BBB right?
this seems like a stupid idea unless you really want to be an amputee w/ no good veins to speak of.
but I wouldn't really know so.

This is just idiotic... Besides the fact your injecting an anti diarrheal med you're trying to CWE something that usually comes without other actives. Really this is just stupid.

Oh god lol! I thought I've seen it all on bl, then I stumble upon this gem! I know its been said, but ffs do not do this! On a side note, what was used to inhibit p-gp?

- Hopeless 7nos

Opioid addicts never fail to amaze....OP if you're serious about this(I really hope not), you probably should worry more about filtration than c.w.e.

Don't do it!!
You'll gain nothing by injecting it as the loperamide will be pumped back by P-glycoproteins after getting through your blood brain barrier.
Hope you micron filtered the 2mg you injected.

Last edited:
There are so many things wrong with the OPs post...

Firstly IVing 2mg (or any dose) of poop medicine is just moronic..

Secondly what is the point of the CWE? the pills only contain loperamide and binders (some soluble some not). What other drug were you trying to filter out? Micron filters are for filtering out tablet binders not a CWE.

Regardless though just don't do it.....it's stupid and will have zero positive effect. If you absolutely must take lope then for fuck sake just swallow them.

Mods don't close this. I want to see his updates as I'm curious but also kinda laughing at this lol

Mods don't close this. I want to see his updates as I'm curious but also kinda laughing at this lol

Sometimes when a guy starts a thread with something this bizzare you think to yourself "surely he's taking the piss and dosent actually mean it".....

I think think his updates will consist of...

"Well that did nothing"

Followed by....

"Shit my arm hurts"

Then a new thread saying ....

"Injected anti-shit medicine and think my arm is gonna fall off"......

Or something like that :)

Any updates? I have injected a fair amount of different substances during my guinea pig days, but this is clearly beyond just not thinking things through.

On a side note: If this is the desperation that you are feeling OP it may be time to check into rehab, or at least outpatient, as this fixation will only get worse.

I know this seems crazy/stupid/uninformed to a lot of people, but we need to face things like this head on. The guy has clearly made up his mind, he's begun the experiment, so let's glean what can be gleaned from the process, while still reminding the community at-large that injecting pills is a bad idea. What are we going to accomplish by making fun of the OP or insulting his intelligence? Come on guys...

I think it's time to sound the "holier than thou" alarm, because some people are certainly taking this position. I've never injected Loperamide, but I have injected Opioid pills without micron filtering. I've injected random powders on 3 different continents, just based upon what "some guy" says the powder is and let's face it, it could be arsenic or it could be Heroin and I have no fucking idea. Maybe my dope dealer has had a psychotic break and has decided he needs to liquidate his clientele. My point is that, we all do dangerous shit. Nobody is supposed to be better than anyone else on here.

I've said it before. Experiments like this are dangerous, foolhardy and generally don't fall within the realm of general safety, but it's a crime to have this guy take the risk with his own body and flame him out of reporting on the results, whether he get's unsick or loses limbs, are we not better off knowing?

Nobody is encouraging this kind of behavior, ok. It's dangerous. Injecting pills, even with proper filtration can lead to a host of serious medical issues. Impeding on the free-flow of information is dangerous too though, in its own right.

Is the fact that Loperamide is an anti-diahhreal that hilarious? "Poop-medicine", "Shit-medicine" Seriously?

OP, please continue in reporting what you experienced or are experiencing. "I don't agree with what you're doing, but I'll defend to the death you're right to do it" or something like that...

^^^Since this seems to be aimed art me please allow more to retort...

The guy has clearly made up his mind, he's begun the experiment, so let's glean what can be gleaned from the process,

There is nothing productive to be gleaned from the process of someone doing something stupid. The purpose of this forum is (supposedly) harm reduction. Not pointing out the foolhardy nature of some posts flys totally in the face of that. Giving threads like this legitimacy is dangerous for others who may stumble upon out and take the idea that they might like to try it.

I have injected Opioid pills without micron filtering.

You can't see the difference between injecting opioid analgesic pills and loperamide?

I have injected random powders on 3 different continents, just based upon what "some guy" says the powder is and let's face it, it could be arsenic or it could be Heroin and I have no fucking idea. Maybe my dope dealer has had a psychotic break and has decided he needs to liquidate his clientele. My point is that, we all do dangerous shit.

So because you've done stupid shit it's ok for others to do it?....and no we don't all do it

Damn, you've misunderstood my position dude. So, there is nothing intelligent or acceptable about what the OP is doing. I don't think that we should validate it or pretend like it's normal. I just think, that if someone does something, anything, it's better to document it than to not. I hate to be morbid, but, if this guy loses a limb, isn't it better to have him say "hey, I lost my arm in pursuit of (blank)" than to have him go through that and not report it at all? This in itself could lead to more of the same practice.

When I say, we have all done "stupid" things, I don't necessarily mean we have all done things like injective Loperamide, I just mean, a lot of us have taken risks with our health and are guilty of making uninformed or sometimes dangerous decisions. It is true that not everybody falls into this category, but many of us on BL are addicts ourselves, and addiction often leads to decreased inhibition, or "stupid" behavior. I don't mean to globalize or make a blanket statement about BL members.

What is the difference between injecting Opioid pills and injecting Loperamide? Both are pills, meant for oral consumption, loaded with solid particulates that do not belong inside your circulatory system, so yea, I fail to see what is so different, other than the fact that it's uncommon.

I understand your opinion, but please don't turn this into me having the stance that the practice of the OP should be undertaken by others.

Anyway, I hope all is well. Good or bad, we would really like to know the end result of this experiment...

Damn, you've misunderstood my position dude. So, there is nothing intelligent or acceptable about what the OP is doing. I don't think that we should validate it or pretend like it's normal. I just think, that if someone does something, anything, it's better to document it than to not. I hate to be morbid, but, if this guy loses a limb, isn't it better to have him say "hey, I lost my arm in pursuit of (blank)" than to have him go through that and not report it at all? This in itself could lead to more of the same practice.

When I say, we have all done "stupid" things, I don't necessarily mean we have all done things like injective Loperamide, I just mean, a lot of us have taken risks with our health and are guilty of making uninformed or sometimes dangerous decisions. It is true that not everybody falls into this category, but many of us on BL are addicts ourselves, and addiction often leads to decreased inhibition, or "stupid" behavior. I don't mean to globalize or make a blanket statement about BL members.

What is the difference between injecting Opioid pills and injecting Loperamide? Both are pills, meant for oral consumption, loaded with solid particulates that do not belong inside your circulatory system, so yea, I fail to see what is so different, other than the fact that it's uncommon.

I understand your opinion, but please don't turn this into me having the stance that the practice of the OP should be undertaken by others.

Anyway, I hope all is well. Good or bad, we would really like to know the end result of this experiment...

No problem mate. I may have misunderstood your post...

Thing is I've been a paramedic for 15 years and it breaks my heart to tell families their young child is dead because they did something this stupid.

Maybe I should have made my point in a different way

Its cool mate..All is good

The difference between shooting opioid pills and loperamide is, we know how things like oxycodone, heroinetc act. We know the potency and we know the affinities for the different receptors.
With loperamide we only know that it's structure is somewhat related to methadone, piperidine and pethidine, but we don't know the actual potency and the affinities for the receptors in your brain.
What if it's as potent as fentanyl (I know this is most likely exaggerated and I've read a paper stating that loperamide is around three times more potent than morphine)?
And by inhibiting your P-glycoproteins you don't know how much loperamide gets through the BBB without getting pumped back.
And what if loperamide has a higher affinity to the opioid receptors than naloxone? Imagine you OD and naloxone won't do shit.
Plus loperamide can cause in the worst case lethal heart problems (I know that methadone can prolong the Q/T interval too, but my point is, it's just dangerous)
My point is, it's just to dangerous to fuck with and the reward is negligible.