• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc IV injection of DPH (Diphenhydramine)

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
I did UTSF but didnt have any luck.
I have recently heard you can IV DPH..
Anyone got experience?
Whats the 'hit' like?
Dosage of IV vs snorted/swallowed?
Does it knock you out?
Just crush in spoon add water and filter or should you heat? I've never injected a pill before.

More specifically, has anyone mixed in the same barrel with ketamine? I've combined them up the nose before with good results, hence thinking about slamming them together.

Thanks in advance.

@deficiT I've heard of people adding it to their shots of H to potentiate, i was thinking of doing the same with my shots of K 🤷‍♂️

According to drugs.com it is freely soluble in water or alcohol so that answers that question. I take it shouldn't heat in the spoon/cooker then.
Cold distilled water best then, or warm? Boiling?
Crush, mix and filter. I take it a rolling cig filter wouldn't be good enough, no?

was contemplating slamming 4f-mph yesterday to get a good bellringer
wasted hours trying to find a dose on the internet
nuthin
didn't do it

Imagine this is the same

bad high-highdea

I got a iv of benedryl in the hospital when I was induced , it was like immediately feeling drunk , only lasted like half hour
See that sounds fun to me lol. In a safe environment with a sitter, of course.
Yeah I wouldn’t mix the two dude. It’s a recipe for disaster.
I know I know but I also shouldn't mix K in a barrel with H, coke, speed, but i still have, do and will 😂
I'm no stranger to the mix. I've done it probably hundreds of times taking the DPH orally or sniffing it mixed in with k powder ir crystal, just wondered what it was like IV.
Once I go past a certain dose of k IV i just black out n dont remember. Would be nice to be able to use less k so to not black out but add something else into the hit to make it a little more interesting.
Just wanted to know if, when taking it IV, it blacked you out/put you to sleep, or spun your head/delirum effects 🤔

See that sounds fun to me lol. In a safe environment with a sitter, of course.

I know I know but I also shouldn't mix K in a barrel with H, coke, speed, but i still have, do and will 😂
I'm no stranger to the mix. I've done it probably hundreds of times taking the DPH orally or sniffing it mixed in with k powder ir crystal, just wondered what it was like IV.
Once I go past a certain dose of k IV i just black out n dont remember. Would be nice to be able to use less k so to not black out but add something else into the hit to make it a little more interesting.
Just wanted to know if, when taking it IV, it blacked you out/put you to sleep, or spun your head/delirum effects 🤔
It’s an antihistamine, it’s not gonna be nice to IV. It’ll most likely make you really drowsy.

It’s an antihistamine, it’s not gonna be nice to IV. It’ll most likely make you really drowsy.
If you get the dosage right, especially mixed with a few drinks, it can actually be really similar to k, definitely has its own spongy place ;) but get the dosage too high it can be HORRIBLE though.
The perfect dose for me is about 200mg oral with a few drinks, get drowsy and then fight the drowsiness, can be pretty dissociating.
Anything higher than 300mg it becomes stimulating and delerius and gives you the worst dry mouth and reallllly creepy hallucinations. I did 1000mg once and it was one if the most fucked up trips ive ever had id never want to go that high again

it was like immediately feeling drunk , only lasted like half hour

This sis/bro is right. As a someone who takes various deliriants, I agree him/her. DPH is a very short-acting deliriant and often results not only delirium but also drunkenness and lethargic and u find it difficult to stay up while organic deliriants keep u motivated, functional and energetic and stay with ur body for 12-24 hours.

Last edited:
like immediately feeling drunk
Was there a rush or a 'hit' or did it just kinda come on like someone flipped a switch?
Also, I dont suppose you remember how many mg you were given?
This sis/bro is right. As a someone who takes various deliriants, I agree him/her. DPH is a very short-acting deliriant and often results not only delirium but also drunkenness and lethargic and u find it difficult to stay up while organic deliriants keep u motivated, functional and energetic and stay with ur body for 12-24 hours.
Tumaj have you ever IV'd it?
Out of interest, whats your most typical dose of DPH?
Also, what's the highest dose you've ever taken?