• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I'm going to be what God set me out to be

OK. false idols where every religion is ground in storytelling? i have adapted the heavenly father myself, not to consecrate memories but to pave the way to a greater grasp on something contextual. not to bark up your tree, but the jewish g-d believes it is the ultimate deity. leaving no room for the rest. i am polytheistic. sorry.

plus the onus of animal imperfections lies in literal boars... i would gladly brush and scrub their so-called misshapen 'çloven' hoofs if it meant that they would experience less pain than setting foot into their own dung. that can't be comfortable. plus it causes the animal to become sick. the genetically engineered pig might be imperfect but my original theory is they had 3 nostrils to start with and were giant sized until they became small enough to feast on. i.e. the whole hog. sounds trippy, but no one has set the piggies free despite the torture they must endure to gain weight. unfair. unless they broke out with swine flu, then we'd all be struck down. only jewish and islamic traditions share this view on pink piglets.

Last edited:
OK. false idols where every religion is ground in storytelling? i have adapted the heavenly father myself, not to consecrate memories but to pave the way to a greater grasp on something contextual. not to bark up your tree, but the jewish g-d believes it is the ultimate deity. leaving no room for the rest. i am polytheistic. sorry.

That means you worship different Gods? You don't have to apologize to me for that, but I was just showing you what God says about that.

I would have to say, my deity might have died out. my deity might be border satan now, but I always understood this to be an alternate facet of g-d. if I could afford to worship the g-ds then I'd send something out to each religion, have offered gold to one g-d though for a past indiscretion so it's not unlike me to entertain the thought of what amounts to the godly. seriously, it's easier to adhere to the holy bread in one sense, because you can own up to one sin at a time. i've had a holy communion, but it was not in honour of a patron saint. got baptised protestant. so who knows where that leaves me. should have stayed a nihilist. lol

maybe. but i've really got stuck on g-d for too long in the past. but i do advocate science so i think i'll retire in that direction once the dust settles. unless i retreat to the lord our g-d. you never know.

maybe. but i've really got stuck on g-d for too long in the past. but i do advocate science so i think i'll retire in that direction once the dust settles. unless i retreat to the lord our g-d. you never know.

You're right, you never know. Just keep an open heart.

but God loves us anyway.

Yet he condemns us to Hell if we don't believe that Jesus is a risen messiah.

So, he blames us for our ignorance, or for our fallibility, and punishes us for that.He blames us if we are brought up in another religious culture, and punishes us for that too. I assume he also then sends people to hell who have never even heard of Jesus

Such a loving God, with such braindead followers

If any actual intelligent life in the Universe is observing this nonsense (the Planet Earth show, say), they must be pissing themselves laughing. "Hey mate, have you seen the latest on Earth? They're still trying to follow rules set by an imaginary being, and still killing others who believe in different imaginary beings"

Get to fuck with your one God bullshit - you lot are a MAJOR contributory factor to the malaise on this planet. If you're not mentally ill then get a fukkin grip ffs.

^ Peace be with you. We don't have to agree, but you also don't have to be insulting.

Btw, you cannot be punished for what you do not know...as far as you talking about people will be sent to hell who have never heard of Jesus. Jesus is making sure every one knows His name before the end comes. That way you cannot deny you heard the truth.

Jesus is still the most talked-about person to this very day, so yes, interesting to pore over. regardless of religion.

Hell is simply the absence of goodness. Nobody condemns anyone to hell. By ignoring goodness in our lives and those around us, we do it to ourselves. If we choose to, Jesus provides us with forgiveness and an opportunity for us to atone for the wrongs we have done to others by making amends.

3 commandments show you the way home. Love God (or Mother Nature to make it easier) with all your heart and soul and love your neighbors as yourself. Do unto others as you would have done to you. The Golden Rule, if it was all you followed will take you home. Martha Beck came up with an inverse Golden Rule. Don't do to yourself what you would not do to another.

I really do think we reach for the stars if humanity made it to the level of Oneness. This drawing lines, fighting, wanting power keeps us juvenile. We need to unite on Earth and then Unite Universally.

Anything else for me is just stuff. He this... He that..... How do we know? But we do know Love and can work at that level without the religious exclusivity clause. Keep it simple and don't add your own rules and say God said that. That is where we go off the rails with all kinds of belief systems.

Your own personal Jesus
Someone to hear your prayers
Someone who cares
Your own personal Jesus
Someone to hear your prayers
Someone who's there
#REACH OUT AND TOUCH ME