• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I'm going to be what God set me out to be

Zoroastrianism

I've heard of it but never looked into it or know anything about it, I just heard the name several times. A band I am into in a really big way called Eyehategod from the South USA have a singer called Mike Williams & in an interview he talks about religion / faith & his dad was into it.

Is Wikipedia any good to read upon it?
Could you link me something so I can learn on it?

In this final age of Kali Yuga what else can we do huh?

I've heard of it but never looked into it or know anything about it, I just heard the name several times. A band I am into in a really big way called Eyehategod from the South USA have a singer called Mike Williams & in an interview he talks about religion / faith & his dad was into it.

Is Wikipedia any good to read upon it?
Could you link me something so I can learn on it?

In this final age of Kali Yuga what else can we do huh?

I only ever did judo. Wikipedia has very good info on Zoroastrianism its just very anicent and sunnis masscared most the followers thats it hard to come by alot more infomation these days.

I couldn't leave here before showing you what I came across last night, it would be doing a disservice to you all. The Holy Spirit guided me from one thing to another before I was finally led to this. Lord Jesus, please put your hedge of protection around us all and protect us. Send your angels to keep charge of us in all of our ways and push the forces of darkness back. Open people's mind and their hearts to the truth Lord Jesus. Forgive us and keep us in Your hands Lord Jesus, Amen.

You know how much I love rock music, but I had no idea what it's purpose was until this video. Even hip hop music is cursed, but this video in particular is more about rock music. I had no idea I had been casting spells on myself for over a decade by indulging in this music. I had the biggest epiphany last night.
It all makes sense, no wonder you're oppressed, depressed and suicidal all the time listening to rock. I still listened after becoming a believer. It's my comfort, my addiction. That's how the devil still had a hold of me. I will no longer listen to anything except worship music for God.

Here's what I found. Everything is explained here. Just listen for yourself. My mind was blown. This goes deeper than I thought. Save your soul. Give yourself over to Jesus Christ. The devil is busy. This isn't a play thing.
Btw, this man can't even be found right now which is more proof it's the truth.

Here's a video I saw after that one. It's two ministers talking about delivering people who were possessed because of the music they were listening to. Really, it just confirms everything.

Last edited:
^ are you being serious?
They're definitely being serious unfortunately.
It's been crystal clear (to me) that the poster has serious psychotic issue since I began reading their posts

I sincerely hope that they get help and find their way back to some kind of reality one day . In the meantime they could do an actual service to humanity and desist in spreading the madness

They're definitely being serious unfortunately.
It's been crystal clear (to me) that the poster has serious psychotic issue since I began reading their posts

I sincerely hope that they get help and find their way back to some kind of reality one day . In the meantime they could do an actual service to humanity and desist in spreading the madness

Haha You have no idea what you're talking about so of course you put me down. Keep an open mind. I did my part by telling the truth. Think what you want.

Most of it yeah. I just can't believe YOU an otherwise intelligent person can't see how absurd it is. 99% of Christians would laugh at that video, not just atheists.

Yes, I'm intelligent and also learning more about the spiritual world which is real, believe it or not. That man makes perfect sense. There's nothing absurd about it, unless you are blind or deaf. Nonbelievers are blinded unfortunately. He lays it all out there clear as day what is being done to the music. Now they say he is dead.

Yes, I'm intelligent and also learning more about the spiritual world which is real, believe it or not. That man makes perfect sense. There's nothing absurd about it, unless you are blind or deaf. Nonbelievers are blinded unfortunately. He lays it all out there clear as day what is being done to the music. Now they say he is dead.

Why do you take what is said in a random YouTube video as fact? Where are the sources? Surely there is some evidence that the recorded voices are indeed the men they proclaim to be?

Why do you take what is said in a random YouTube video as fact? Where are the sources? Surely there is some evidence that the recorded voices are indeed the men they proclaim to be?

There's more information about him out there. I looked. I'm just showing that because it gets to the point. There are longer videos on YouTube about him too, but that one gets to the point faster for those of us with short attention spans. Haha

That's a real man who was a part of it. He became a Christian and blew the whistle on what's going on.

I just hope you're aware that the vast majority of videos like that on YouTube are created for entertainment purposes. Mostly to be viewed comically by skeptics like me.

You have to ask yourself, if there was a plot by Lucifer to enchant vinyl records way back then...what happened? Why hasn't nothing come of it? A ton of these old rock stars are/were Christian! Most people who listen to classic rock are too. It's not exactly hip now. Rock music is basically DEAD in general.

Did Lucifer and his acolytes give up or were they defeated? Have they altered their strategy now to infiltrate Spotify/Apple Music etc?