• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I have taken 46mg of white powder. I am freaking out !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derschieber

Bluelighter
I can not type any more !!! I am unable to do anything. OMG I am poisoned. This is 10000 more than I expected. oooman, I am in soooo much troube...what have I done ?????? ohhh

Do u know exactly what u took? Was it a DOx or an NBOME? I would go to the hospital IMMEDIATELY.

Please post back and tell us you're alright

Yeah man 46mgs of what?! I hope it isn't a DOx of any sort - FUCK THAT!!!!! You would still be firmly in the grips of it if it was, oh boy I feel freaked just thinking about it. I know what 3mgs of DOC did to me AAAAARGHHHHH!!!!

For someone who "can't type anymore" you're doing a good job of expressing your freak out.

What can one possibly say to a post like this? It's like this whole site doesn't exist and all the wisdom and info here is a waste of time.

exactly what i thought.

probably talcum powder.

lol noobs.

Lol wtf like the others said u can type pretty well for someone who can't type...there's no point going on this forum and asking us what to do when even you don't know what substance u took...this is why test kits are essential or at the very least u should take a small ammount of a unknown powder to see if it has any negative effects NOT THAT U SHOULD BE CONSUNING UNKNOWN POWDERS!!!ur best bet would be to hit up the hospitable Man U really can't be too safe when u don't know what u Injested and if it's a overdose ammount

That's great to hear mate how did u pull up? What were u symptoms? I mean besides "not being able to type" :/

I surely think not otherwise you'd think he would of filled us in when casuly mentioned he was alive

Yeah I suppose so. I mean I'm assuming they had scales or someone did to have known such a specific number as 46mgs. It's mean but I kinda hoped it was a DOx just so I can read about the experience and then again the other part of me prayed for their sake it wasn't.

I was on the floor cringing and not being able to do anything. Not get up, or breath properly...oh...I did something extremely stupid

I weighed out 55mg, thinking it is 5-MAPB. Effects came at me so hard and fast...I instinctively knew I had messed up...I quickly weighed what was still left over 14mg
Almost tasteless it was...that should have told me STOP !!

We cannot identify your random powders, in future seek professional medical assistance.
Im closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.