• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How would you react if your boyfriend wanted to cross dress during sex?

Ive been wIth a couple of guys who like some effemenite clothing, usually just panties. It doesnt bother me at all, and Ive seriously considered getting with a transvestite at points. Sounds fun to me.

This sounds like a really interesting story. I invite you to start a thread “How I Learned to be a Man”. Seriously.
Really? I have considered telling my story before.

Im not sure if Im ready to make a whole thread about that just yet cause Im still figuring stuff out, ya know, but Im happy with where I am going

I feel more inclined to make a thread about how I am worried that I am falling in love too fast with this girl I met recently in this small town who visits my shop and lives just down the street from me; but she lives with her roommate that she's had romantic relations on and off for like 10 years. She just came back to the area and says she "doesn't know what they are" and that they havent had sex in over a year.

We decided to hang out and had a great time checking out this awesome lake nearby then we headed back to my place and played music for eachother.
She had a beautiful singing voice so I got her on the microphone and I played guitar. She came up with this cute song about how she just met me and thought I was cool. When we finished I just said "Can I kiss you right now.." and she slyly said "maaaybe..~"
Then we shared an adorably akward hot first kiss where she gradually moved from her chair and into mine where I was sitting with my back not against the backrest and we both fell over backward onto the floor...! I was still holding my guitar! It was about 5 minutes of giggling and making out before I decided I should check on my instrument hahaha
Both were in working order.. ;)
We havent had sex yet but we basically cant keep our hand off eachother once we start mushing faces..!

Im sorry I got carried away; Im just.. kinda high on love and there's so much about this girl I could carry on about... Im just scared Im gonna get my heart broken again...
Or my house set on fire.. >.>
Cause plot twist; There is a rumor that the fire that was set on my property was done by her roommate (according to my neighbor )
Dun dun duuuuun
Okay Im DUN now.. :)

Onto the crossdressing I guess..! (What an interesting life I feel I've lived)

To answer the medical question:
I may as well be as blunt and honest as I was in my original post.. Kinda feels weird to me now, not that I judge others but hey.. Im hard on myself (Rocking these puns, no shame, helps me cope)

a)Physical isuses :
If you saw my post 6 years ago I felt the need to share this
" I often times use a gaff to tuck so that I can wear pretty panties without worrying about my dick flopping out."
Well.. If you dont know what that is, it involves pushing your testicles up into your pelvis (where they used to be before puberty; the pockets are still there) and then tucking your penis and scrotum between your legs and using a special sort of "thong" underwear to hold it all in place.

That was sort of fun I admit. I have a nice ass and legs. I'd lie if I said I didn't get kinda really turned on..
But in hindsight I feel like I was really trying to be what I wanted to be with.. (see more on section (B))

I have a bad feeling that this specific activity caused me to have some physical issues regarding my junk area including but not limited to:
Strong sensation of being kicked in the nuts resulting in surgery ( vericose vein)
Difficulty urinating despite frequent feeling of needing to urinate
Other strange pains in my lower pelvic region.
Occasional erectile dysfunction/inability to ejaculate

The last of Which won't seem to be an issue at all with new girl if we go all the way hahaha.
Which brings me to

b) Mental issues
Part of this might be that Im a really romantic person and actually love being in love and being truly comfortable with someone..
It really turns me on.. is that weird for a male? Possibly.
I always thought it was kinda girly to feel the way I do about romance and sex.
I get super passionate and honestly.. my best, hottest, most toe curling sex would probably be more like... Love making.
I dunno. Ive got a few little kinks.. but nothing gets me riled up more than being body to body with a girl that flows with you emotionally and physically; like a dance.

My parent divorced when I was young and I grew up with my mother who was single and never really dated.
She had pretty reserved feelings about sex and no idea how to raise an emotionally sensitive boy into a man..
(Not to say my dad wasnt around but there was some key things missed in some vital developing years when I was growing up)
I was never really taught how to be comfortable around women.
I was told "you're not allowed to date until you move out or go to college" and being pretty passive I just kinda rolled with it until I really started getting that teenage hormone thing going on and actually met a few girls who in hindsight were TOTALLY into me.. but I never did anything about it cause I was shy and scared of my mum and had no idea how to even talk to girls.

One time (Late highschool years) after I managed to gather the courage to ask a girl out, she ended up breaking up with me because after 3 or 4 dates I wouldn't kiss her.
She said she needed someone that could be able to recognize her signals and take action

I was really heart broken by this and I remained friends with her but always wished I could have another chance.
She ended up with this guy and after a while they broke up. I thought I would give it some time; not to rush her into things, and try again.
After working up the courage a second time, she turned me down and told me she had started dating girls now.

I dunno if that had anything to do with it but after a while; with my broken heart... I started turning to the internet and found this game called "SecondLife" where I discovered it was pretty fun to make your own avatar and chat with people in the 3d world.
Then I realized it was pretty fun to be a lady sometimes.
Then a lot of times
Then I would legit pretend to be a real girl. I thought maybe inside I actually was supposed to be

A lot of people knew I wasnt a real girl but I ended up around LGBT people and a lot of them encouraged me to pursue my dream of being a girl.
Im sure they meant well.. Bless their souls..!
But it really wasn't for me in the end and Im totally glad I didnt do the ol' swicheroo on my man junk..! Or any hormonal treatment.

Another long story short:
I "came out" to my parents
They were kinda dicks about it so I made a drastic decision to move across the country with one of my internet friends (who later became my emotionally abusive ex girlfriend for many years) and proceed to "chase my true identity" (which I say sarcastically but since im pretty happy being a straight male now, I guess I really did find my true identity hm!)

To kinda wrap things up a little bit; Its complicated..! I used to be a crossdresser. I was trying to become what I actually wanted to be with and couldn't convince myself I could acquire.
Perhaps saying "I wish I didn't crossdress" wasnt the right thing; hence this RIDICULOUSLY long post... But rather I guess I look back on it as a time of intense confusion but in a spiritual sense its actually just one of the foundational learning curves Ive gone through that shape me into the man I can say I am proud I am becoming.. I just kinda look back on it and cringe at myself a little.. Ya know..? :)

I am not transphobic/homophobic. But I do feel like I was caught in a psychological trap and Im sure someone out there somewhere must be able to relate to me; but I never hear anyone say that.
It took me a long time to first learn that I was no girl.. Then it took me maybe even longer to stop being a boy and be a MAN.

I rarely tell anyone about this part of my past. I used to tell people pretty openly
I hardly speak to anyone who once knew me when I did it; Ive moved away and I like where I am (Location and headspace)

As much as the skirts and frills and stockings were loads of fun at the time.. I no longer consider it sexy for myself.
Now I would much rather see that wardrobe on a cute girl who's gonna take it all off for me later~

Anyways. I hope this clarifies some things.
Feel free to discuss. Ill check back

Last edited:

Im not sure if Im ready to make a whole thread about that just yet cause Im still figuring stuff out, ya know, but Im happy with where I am going

I feel more inclined to make a thread about how I am worried that I am falling in love too fast with this girl I met recently in this small town who visits my shop and lives just down the street from me; but she lives with her roommate that she's had romantic relations on and off for like 10 years. She just came back to the area and says she "doesn't know what they are" and that they havent had sex in over a year.

We decided to hang out and had a great time checking out this awesome lake nearby then we headed back to my place and played music for eachother.
She had a beautiful singing voice so I got her on the microphone and I played guitar. She came up with this cute song about how she just met me and thought I was cool. When we finished I just said "Can I kiss you right now.." and she slyly said "maaaybe..~"
Then we shared an adorably akward hot first kiss where she gradually moved from her chair and into mine where I was sitting with my back not against the backrest and we both fell over backward onto the floor...! I was still holding my guitar! It was about 5 minutes of giggling and making out before I decided I should check on my instrument hahaha
We havent had sex yet but we basically cant keep our hand off eachother once we start mushing faces..!

Im sorry I got carried away; Im just.. kinda high on love and there's so much about this girl I could carry on about... Im just scared Im gonna get my heart broken again...
Cause plot twist; There is a rumor that the fire that was set on my property was done by her roommate (according to my neighbor )
Dun dun duuuuun

I may as well be as blunt and honest as I was in my original post.. Kinda feels weird to me now, not that I judge others but hey.. Im hard on myself (Rocking these puns, no shame, helps me cope)

a)Physical isuses :
" I often times use a gaff to tuck so that I can wear pretty panties without worrying about my dick flopping out."
Well.. If you dont know what that is, it involves pushing your testicles up into your pelvis (where they used to be before puberty; the pockets are still there) and then tucking your penis and scrotum between your legs and using a special sort of "thong" underwear to hold it all in place.

That was sort of fun I admit. I have a nice ass and legs. I'd lie if I said I didn't get kinda really turned on..
But in hindsight I feel like I was really trying to be what I wanted to be with.. (see more on section (B))

I have a bad feeling that this specific activity caused me to have some physical issues regarding my junk area including but not limited to:
Strong sensation of being kicked in the nuts resulting in surgery ( vericose vein)

The last of Which won't seem to be an issue at all with new girl if we go all the way hahaha.
Which brings me to

b) Mental issues
Part of this might be that Im a really romantic person and actually love being in love and being truly comfortable with someone..
I get super passionate and honestly.. my best, hottest, most toe curling sex would probably be more like... Love making.
I dunno. Ive got a few little kinks.. but nothing gets me riled up more than being body to body with a girl that flows with you emotionally and physically; like a dance.

My parent divorced when I was young and I grew up with my mother who was single and never really dated.
She had pretty reserved feelings about sex and no idea how to raise an emotionally sensitive boy into a man..
(Not to say my dad wasnt around but there was some key things missed in some vital developing years when I was growing up)
I was told "you're not allowed to date until you move out or go to college" and being pretty passive I just kinda rolled with it until I really started getting that teenage hormone thing going on and actually met a few girls who in hindsight were TOTALLY into me.. but I never did anything about it cause I was shy and scared of my mum and had no idea how to even talk to girls.

One time (Late highschool years) after I managed to gather the courage to ask a girl out, she ended up breaking up with me because after 3 or 4 dates I wouldn't kiss her.
She said she needed someone that could be able to recognize her signals and take action

I was really heart broken by this and I remained friends with her but always wished I could have another chance.
She ended up with this guy and after a while they broke up. I thought I would give it some time; not to rush her into things, and try again.
After working up the courage a second time, she turned me down and told me she had started dating girls now.

I dunno if that had anything to do with it but after a while; with my broken heart... I started turning to the internet and found this game called "SecondLife" where I discovered it was pretty fun to make your own avatar and chat with people in the 3d world.
Then a lot of times
Then I would legit pretend to be a real girl. I thought maybe inside I actually was supposed to be

A lot of people knew I wasnt a real girl but I ended up around LGBT people and a lot of them encouraged me to pursue my dream of being a girl.
But it really wasn't for me in the end and Im totally glad I didnt do the ol' swicheroo on my man junk..! Or any hormonal treatment.

They were kinda dicks about it so I made a drastic decision to move across the country with one of my internet friends (who later became my emotionally abusive ex girlfriend for many years) and proceed to "chase my true identity" (which I say sarcastically but since im pretty happy being a straight male now, I guess I really did find my true identity hm!)

To kinda wrap things up a little bit; Its complicated..! I used to be a crossdresser. I was trying to become what I actually wanted to be with and couldn't convince myself I could acquire.
Perhaps saying "I wish I didn't crossdress" wasnt the right thing; hence this RIDICULOUSLY long post... But rather I guess I look back on it as a time of intense confusion but in a spiritual sense its actually just one of the foundational learning curves Ive gone through that shape me into the man I can say I am proud I am becoming.. I just kinda look back on it and cringe at myself a little.. Ya know..? :)

I am not transphobic/homophobic. But I do feel like I was caught in a psychological trap and Im sure someone out there somewhere must be able to relate to me; but I never hear anyone say that.
It took me a long time to first learn that I was no girl.. Then it took me maybe even longer to stop being a boy and be a MAN.

I rarely tell anyone about this part of my past. I used to tell people pretty openly
I hardly speak to anyone who once knew me when I did it; Ive moved away and I like where I am (Location and headspace)

As much as the skirts and frills and stockings were loads of fun at the time.. I no longer consider it sexy for myself.
Now I would much rather see that wardrobe on a cute girl who's gonna take it all off for me later~

Did you ever talk to a therapist about any of these issues? I have friends who have very similar experiences like yours and they said seeing a therapist was helpful.

Dun dun duuuuun

a)Physical isuses :

Which brings me to

b) Mental issues

Then a lot of times

Uh great post man! Solid read!

Weirdly relatable for me in a less exaggerated fashion!

Grew up with divorced parents myself lol its wild.

Was never into crossdressing myself but I'm always fascinated by people and why we do the things we do.

I've had more issues with emotionally distancing myself from women [and friends, and family] to an extreme extent to where it's a problem sometimes

Oh and I totally feel you on the like just learning how to be a man thing, hahaha

I'm working on not isolating myself like 24/7

Did you ever talk to a therapist about any of these issues? I have friends who have very similar experiences like yours and they said seeing a therapist was helpful.

I have not spoken with my therapist about it just yet but I do believe I will mention it in one of my next sessions.
Ive started attending counseling for other somewhat unrelated reasons but in a way this could be slightly related

Aso side note:

That girl I was gushing about?
We "broke up" lol
She told me yesterday that she's getting back together with her ex, like I suspected might happen
It hurt more than I would like to admit.. I felt a genuine connection and I think she did too but she has her own thing going on that she has to take care of and I understand that

I'm by all means cisgendered. This is nothing more than a fetish.
Now, this is my creepiest fetish probably... you know besides the whole lolicon thing. I sometimes have sexual fantasies about being female.

I want to wear a dress and bang a girl. I dont' know why. I might have to do with my fetish for lesbians, but I've always... well not always, this is a relatively new fetish for me. I wanna wear a nice, fancy dress. Like a Chinese dress. Or preferably something very soft and silk, and then give it to a girl. This is would be weird, because I'd have to shave my beard. I'd also need a nice wig and makeup.
I dont know... for some reason the idea of having sex with a girl while looking like one turns me on. Especailly if it's taped... I would totally sell a sex tape of that, as long as the outfit is good enough to where you can't tell my identity. I wouldn't want anyone I know seeing that.
Another thing is that if there's any BDSM, I'd have to be the dominant. I wouldn't mind being a submissive, but not while crossdressing. If I'm gonna do BDSM and wear a dress, I'm gonna be dominating her. I also would stay silent. Because if I'm fantasizing about being female, I wouldn't wanna talk. My voice is low and it would shatter the illusion.
I'd buy my own dress, if I used a girls dress I think she'd be mad about the "stains" I'd put on.. Cause I'd beat off right into the dress. I've always fantasized about masturbating while wearing a dress and wrapping the silk fabric across my dick and well... probably ruining the dress.

Out of curiousity, are there any girls who would be okay with doing that with a guy? And if so, does that make you bisexual? Could a straight girl be turned on by a male crossdresser?
Me — I’m non-binary and dress in all kinds of clothes. It started as a (once shameful) kink but I realized eventually that it gave me a lot of comfort. My ex-wife, who I still sleep with on occasion, is cool with it. You really should give it a go, in private/solo, just to see how it feels. I once had a prom dress I thrifted, just to see how that felt. It was hot! Open to answering any questions. I realize this thread is old but wanted to chime in.
Marck

Ive been wIth a couple of guys who like some effemenite clothing, usually just panties. It doesnt bother me at all, and Ive seriously considered getting with a transvestite at points. Sounds fun to me.
I am one of the rare people who has hooked up with a hermaphrodite - an intersex person, though she referred to herself as a hermaphrodite. Was interesting

What did you do sexually with each other?
Blow jobs, and some other toying. I don't usually like sucking dick and almost always lean towards heterosexual, but I was sort of surprised by the situation and feeling open minded, and meth can make me kind of gay. This was inside a bush outside some homeless tweaker encampment in LA, littered with needles. Not a good scene.

Blow jobs, and some other toying. I don't usually like sucking dick and almost always lean towards heterosexual, but I was sort of surprised by the situation and feeling open minded, and meth can make me kind of gay. This was inside a bush outside some homeless tweaker encampment in LA, littered with needles. Not a good scene.
Ok I would not have sucked his cock or had any sexual contact aside from maybe mutual masturbation if we were both attracted to each other.

What did his/her genitals look like?

I hope you are no longer homeless.

Ok I would not have sucked his cock or had any sexual contact aside from maybe mutual masturbation if we were both attracted to each other.

What did his/her genitals look like?

I hope you are no longer homeless.
No, this was 3+ years ago, and thanks. Just moved out of a halfway house and into my own place, so that's good. My last place got fucked up and lost my job over it because I let one homeless guy in my place to shower and eat and landlord threatened to evict me for that, so I turned it into a squat and invited 10 guests to stay in the basement until the eviction, lol, not my brightest moment either. But hopefully won't end up homeless again, as long as I stay off the hard stuff I should be good. Might have another really good opportunity to turn my life around with this job offer, might have to keep looking, might have to turn myself in for a stupid dui warrant to clear up background eventually, which could definitely screw me up.

Anyway, it was as youd expect, a penis above a vagina. Come to think of it I don't remember if they even had balls. And yeah, I usually wouldn't have done that either, but meth can make me a little experimental with my sexuality. Not to mention I had no idea she had a dick until we were in the bush.

Last edited:
Anyway, it was as youd expect, a penis above a vagina. Come to think of it I don't remember if they even had balls. And yeah, I usually wouldn't have done that either, but meth can make me a little experimental with my sexuality
That’s really interesting. I once dated a girl who had 2 vaginas. The outside was entirely normal in appearance but there were two ways to go on the inside, of which she preferred one way in particular.

That’s really interesting. I once dated a girl who had 2 vaginas. The outside was entirely normal in appearance but there were two ways to go on the inside, of which she preferred one way in particular.
Isn't that normal? One the urethra? I don't think you could really go up it though, maybe she had a larger than normal one

No, this was 3+ years ago, and thanks. Just moved out of a halfway house and into my own place, so that's good. My last place got fucked up and lost my job over it because I let one homeless guy in my place to shower and eat and landlord threatened to evict me for that, so I turned it into a squat and invited 10 guests to stay in the basement until the eviction, lol, not my brightest moment either. But hopefully won't end up homeless again, as long as I stay off the hard stuff I should be good. Might have another really good opportunity to turn my life around with this job offer, might have to keep looking, might have to turn myself in for a stupid dui warrant to clear up background eventually, which could definitely screw me up.

Anyway, it was as youd expect, a penis above a vagina. Come to think of it I don't remember if they even had balls. And yeah, I usually wouldn't have done that either, but meth can make me a little experimental with my sexuality. Not to mention I had no idea she had a dick until we were in the bush.
Sounds hot, and it is awesome how you made your place into a squat when you were going to be evicted.

How did the landlord get you all out?

Were they both the same size? I saw pictures of some bloke that has two cocks.

Was this her?

Sounds hot, and it is awesome how you made your place into a squat when you were going to be evicted.

How did the landlord get you all out?
He one upped me man, he went and filed a restraining order saying I threatened to have "an army of homeless people murder him and his family". In reality, they were all really nice for the most part and even said "I love you" to the guy as they walked in the first time

Jealous of the intersex thing. Definitely on my bucket list... although, I could do without the needles and the homeless shelter.

As for cross-dressing guys, I don't see what the big deal is. People are so repressed. Clothing doesn't make you gay. It's just clothing. I've worn: panties, bra, garter belt and stockings. My wife seemed to enjoy it, but we both had a chuckle.

It depends on what the guy looks like. I was skinny at the time and am pretty hairless, so I can pull it off. Big hairy guys look silly, but the whole thing is silly.

Experimenting is healthy and (however cliched) can keep the spark alive. If you've been with someone for 20 years and they say they want to do something different... just go with it. You never know.

I'm tempted to post a NSFW pic of myself in some lingerie, but I won't. @dalpat077 might have a heart attack if he stumbles upon this thread and sees how sexy I am.

He one upped me man, he went and filed a restraining order saying I threatened to have "an army of homeless people murder him and his family". In reality, they were all really nice for the most part and even said "I love you" to the guy as they walked in the first time
You sound like you have lead a very interesting life, my friend..! haha
These kinds of raw story telling is what makes me keep coming back to this community.