L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How to make a female squirt....

RebeccaPershing

Greenlighter
I'm very curious about squirting. I have some friends who can do it all the time every time and then some friends who cant or haven't. is there a certain technique to doing it or how can it be done?? I want to do it badly but not even sure where to start.

I'm guessing by your username that you're a woman? Are you asking how you can make yourself squirt or someone else?

Either way, it requires an orgasm so intense that you basically lose control of your bladder and piss yourself with total abandon.

My mrs squirts like a fountain, but it takes a lot of clitoral stimulation, usually by mouth. To me, its the sexiest thing in the world to pleasure a woman to that level, but it does take a lot of practice and total comfort with your partner.

When i made one squirt it was with my fingers because she liked when i was scraping her walls near the belly.

I think it is all dependent on what gets you off. And i'm not sure if everyone can do it :unsure:

Try new things.

It's funny how its rarely with dick though...

You have to have the right curve on the cock. Intense stimulation of the upper vaginal orifice causes the squirt because of the location of the bladder.

F000023f02-02-9781437722093.jpg

I’ve never heard of any woman that liked crookshank dicks. Apparently, it’s quite uncomfortable for a woman having sex with a guy that’s dick takes a hard left or right turn. It’s actually a medical condition called Peyronie's disease, where surgery is often required to correct the problem. On the other hand, I know some women like dicks that curve slightly north or south. Those dicks have a better chance hitting the g-spot and can henceforth cause a woman to piss all over the place (squirt), and who doesn’t enjoy piss all over your bed and clothes.

I feel especially proud when it hits the back of my neck when I'm on top. I give myself a mental red balloon sticker

I’ve never heard of any woman that liked crookshank dicks. Apparently, it’s quite uncomfortable for a woman having sex with a guy that’s dick takes a hard left or right turn. It’s actually a medical condition called Peyronie's disease, where surgery is often required to correct the problem. On the other hand, I know some women like dicks that curve slightly north or south. Those dicks have a better chance hitting the g-spot and can henceforth cause a woman to piss all over the place (squirt), and who doesn’t enjoy piss all over your bed and clothes.

I was actually trying to make a joke about women liking gay guys, but your points are valid.

But I prefer the piss all over my face...
I

I don't know what all the piss talk is about but from what I've been told there's some clitoral discharge that's basically like water. I don't think everybody can do it, or not naturally anyway but this is only what I've been told. I've been with a female who comed but it was with the typical orgasmal contractions that didn't involve any fluid except getting wetter in and around her pussy

I'm very curious about squirting. I have some friends who can do it all the time every time and then some friends who cant or haven't. is there a certain technique to doing it or how can it be done?? I want to do it badly but not even sure where to start.
I like to gather my own data. I put together a number of probable scenarios and began taking volunteers from multiple counties. I think these charts speak for themselves.

There's a clear difference (see what i did there?) between urine and the real deal female ejaculatory discharge. The good stuff has an almost sweaty smell to it, it's unique but familiar at the same time.
Urine on the other hand is fairly obvious with a quick smell test when she's not looking and probably means she got bored and wanted you to wrap it up already, but still cared enough about your feelings to fake the huge mess you'll be cleaning up.

scraping her walls near the belly.
Gspot

Ladies and gents if you put 1 or 2 fingers in while palm facing up and give it the 'come here' kinda rub theres a little tiny spongy feeling area which is the magic spot
Rub that and suck/lick the clit and she'll squirt in no time or least be left shaking
🤘Throw the horns and get ya pinky in her ass at the same time for extra points, use the other 2 closed fingers to put pressure on the area between pussy and ass ;)

One of my exs used to squirt everywhere man from sex and from oral/fingering, and a few times she squirted everywhere while giving me head, hadn't even touched her pussy, the dirty bitch 😂#goodgirl 💦 💦 💦

And yea its not piss lol piss stinks pussy squirt juice doesn't