• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids how much opium can i get from one poppy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah man, I'm just eager to learn. I'm smart enough to know that growing poppies is a bad idea, and educated enough about drugs to know that buying some heroin or buying an oxy is much safer and more convenient than trying to extract/refine/distribute purified opium in significant enough quantities.

Shame, shame SHAME that the state of things imports truth to this kind of sentence!

when you guys say 10-100mgs, are you talking straight from the poppy latex or the washed smokeable end product?

Not very much; growing poppies for personal use is risky, tedious, and often not very rewarding in the end. That's why you see fields of poppies, rather than patches, or indoor set-ups. Not saying, however, that it's impossible to get a little stash of opium from a backyard poppy patch.;)

Its obvious you never grew poppies before. Man the internet is full of discouraging people....

Each "bulb" contains anywhere from 20mg - 80mg of opium, and each plant has anywhere from 3 - 7 "bulbs".

Lets say you make a garden and grow 50 plants (which is very easy, and they will grow in any climate). Each plant grows 4 bulbs, thats 200 bulbs, and each bulb contains 50mg of opium, thats 10,000mg of opium.

So after spending a good 4 hours in your garden, you manage to scrape out all the opium from your 200 bulbs, and youre left with a container with 10,000mg of opium. Morphine makes up 10% of opium, and a small amount of codeine and thebaine are present also.

Here comes the fun part....

Lets say your opiate tolerance is 40mg Oxycodone, or 1 baggie of H. All you will need for a good high is 20mg of Morphine (assuming you will be smoking your opium). Do the math, 20mg of morphine = 200mg of opium. Time to divide up your 10,000mg of opium into single "hits". 200mg divided by 10,000mg = 50 HITS. Isn't that great? 50 free highs! What I like to do is buy some menthol tobacco from a smoke shop and some rolling papers. Ill roll the tobacco with a single hit of opium (200mg), smoke it up and it's nodsville from there, and its not like a quick oxy high, its a numbing sedating high that lasts HOURS, even if youre opioid tolerant.

Every summer i harvest roughly 1000 bulbs, which really comes in handy because my roxi script always seems to run out early every month. Theres nothing better in the world than smoking a tobacco/opium joint then snorting a couple of roxis.... ahhh heaven. Have fun people.

^ sorry but posts with no harm reduction value that promote illegal activities don't really fit in Other Drugs. PM me if you have any questions about this.

(also, your H connect kind of sucks if a bag is on par with a 40mg OC).

Status
Not open for further replies.