• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How much have you spent on drugs in your lifetime?

I've spent a lot of money on drugs man, a lot...

I caught the tail-end of the whole oxycontin thing and only had a years time before the new formula hit shelves, but during that time I was dropping maybe $600 or $700 a month on pills, sometimes $400 on just one deal and I wasn't even selling. It was all for personal use... so, considering all that, yeah, it's a lot of money for sure.

I'm not sure I regret it, though. I mean, carpe diem, right? ;)

I wouldn't want to know how much i have spent on drugs in my life time, it would only depress me. I could probly of saved up from a house right now and maybe a car aswell. Just think I would go through at least a gram a day and thats 60 bucks being sent on dope a day, then there is weed witch i buy an 8th a week so 50$ a week. And as for coke and pills who know how much I spend on those a month.

Weed- $2000
Opiates- $105
Xanax- $10
Alcohol- don't drink anymore but I'd say less than what I've spent on weed.

2-3 12.5g's of tobacco every week, and 20 fags = ~ 15-20 quid a week on tobacco. Often buy 40 fags on a night out, so anywhere between 15-30 quid a week on tobacco.

I cant count in drinking into the equation, drinking is erratic, used to do it every weekend for years without fail with the lads, now once every month if you're lucky. Easily do 50 quid, more like 80 quid a night out.

MD - around £1000 total.
Mephedrone - £120
Weed - £100 maybe
LSD - £50
Ketamine - £150
Cocaine - £300
Tobacco - works out more than £5000 for the past 3 years.
Alcohol - would probably work out more than £7000 for the past 4 years.

So I've consumed nearly 15 grands worth of narcotics since I was 16, and I'm 20 in a month.

Alcohol- dunno, a couple thousand or more
Weed- same story, I'd say 2-3k
Stims (MDxx, coke, meph et al)- 600-1000
ketamine- 400-600, could be more
Benzos/opiates- 200-350
RC's- 250-400
Assorted other drugs- 100-200

most of that was well worth it

fair bit on tobacco as well, but don't want to tally up that waste of money

Agh, i saw this thread and feel compelled to total it all up. These are probably conservative estimates.

Opiates: $1000-1200
Cannabis/Psychedelics/Dissociatives: $700
Stims: $800
Alcohol: $500
Other: $800
(not counting 8 months of Nucynta/Methadone/Fentanyl/Lyrica/etc, for pain management that was covered by my parents insurance & extensive hospitalization as a result of an OD)

Damn, this looks worse on paper than I thought. Oddly, I don't regret most of it (bar the OD and arrest). At least I feel like it taught me a hell of a lot I might not have learned otherwise

Hmm...

Cannabis: ~2500-3000 euros
Psychedelics/Dissociatives: ~250 euros
Alcohol: < 150 euros
Opioids: ~1000-2000 euros
Cocaine: ~1500-2000 euros

:\

Rxed Benzos & Amphetamines, therefore, less than 500 euros for the combined sum of both.

I dread to think how much I spent on Heroin and Crack over the course of a 7 year habit but it's gotta be easily a quarter million pounds I'd guess, averaging out use that varied anywhere between £30 per day at the start of my addiction and £200-300 at its height on good days when the theiving was easy. It may even be more than that. Prior to that it was social drugs, mainly weed, E, acid, and 'phet, with a little recreational H towards the end of that little 5-6 year period, probably £40-50 a week on average, so call it another 10 grand there.

I'm not even gonna try and guess how much I've spent on tobacco over 28 years, but the booze bill just over the last 5 or 6 years as an alcoholic probably adds up to well over 20 grand by now.

I think I would hang myself if I could actually see the dollar amount. Easily in the 5 digit range years ago however.

MDMA - ~$1200
LSD - ~$2000
Alcohol - ~$500
Cannabis - shit...I don't even know
Everything else - ~$900

I don't use hard narcotics anymore. but when I was using I was on a crazy run.. from 19 to 25. I'm 26 now.

mdma, alcohol, smokes, weed, non-opiod pharms probably below ~$500 each annually.

OC, H and similar ~ $20,000 :D annually.

LOL :(

Most of my disposable income for the last decade. Had a great time, without derailing as yet. Money well spent.

I dread to think how much I spent on Heroin and Crack over the course of a 7 year habit but it's gotta be easily a quarter million pounds I'd guess, averaging out use that varied anywhere between £30 per day at the start of my addiction and £200-300 at its height on good days when the theiving was easy. It may even be more than that. Prior to that it was social drugs, mainly weed, E, acid, and 'phet, with a little recreational H towards the end of that little 5-6 year period, probably £40-50 a week on average, so call it another 10 grand there.

I'm not even gonna try and guess how much I've spent on tobacco over 28 years, but the booze bill just over the last 5 or 6 years as an alcoholic probably adds up to well over 20 grand by now.

Could Have Bought Estates

Instead Shoot it Up and Smoke it

I've spent so much money on expensive dank and hash and edibles, especially before I had my cannabis recommendation. I would have to calculate it, but I don't want to. :\

My most expensive addiction was nice glass. I bought so many bongs, pipes, bubblers, grinders, a vaporizer, bowls for the bongs. Ugh, I wasted so much money on that crap. I'm glad I never progressed to super-expensive glass, like Salt bowls. They're amazing, but fuck spending $200 on a single bowl for your bong.

Could Have Bought Estates

Instead Shoot it Up and Smoke it

Pffffft! The only consolation about the vast sums spent on H is that I'd never have had that amount of money were it not for my addiction in the first place, so wouldn't have had anything to show for it anyways. It was only the drugs that gave me the motivation and the balls to go out and steal everyday to raise the money for my habit. I was as honest as the day is long before then, and hated being a thief. Rationalised it by telling myself so long as I only stole from shops I wasn't really hurting anyone, and even took a certain amount of pride in that, because at least I'd never allowed myself to sink as low as the scum that burgled houses and robbed little old ladies and what have you. Bullshit of course, cos shoplifting ain't victimless at all. They pass the losses on to paying customers, so really you're stealing from the poor: those who can least afford the additional costs you're forcing on them to fund your habit.

Drugs:
Weed - 115
Shrooms - 60
LSD - 10
MDMA - 70
Alcohol - 30
Nitrous - 5
Total - 290

Paraphenalia:
Pipes - 20
Papers - 10
Light Gloves -120 (barely counts)
Total: 140

Shows that I went to solely to trip - 150

Future purchase of half g of 2CI - 65

Grand Total - 645...

Only recently really got into drugs except for occasional pot smokage. And now I know where all my money went that I saved this summer... I genuinely thought I had spent it on food....