• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how many of you havent done drugs in ages?

Yeah it's been a while since I've taken a pill, when Paul Van Dyk was in Syd earlier this year. Been nearly 4 weeks since I smoked weed also. But I've been drinking a lot more since then.

I'll only have an occasional pill every 2-3 months now.

This has been consistent for close to a year :). I used to go through 3-4 per weekend + whatever other substances I could get into my system.

Anyhow... the only times I've had them since 'calming down' is big events.. like my own birthday, visiting moosh and dev in Sydney and when I went to Perth.

I like it better this way!

m4dd0g said:
Its because you've so much love to share, it just wouldnt be fair to keep it to yourself ;)

Myself? 2 or 3 months. Ive always been like that though. Mostly due to
a. availability
b. like minded people in my friend circle
Ditto, but...

c. personal choice.

Occasional. Alwaus has been, always will be. Despite 4.5 years of use, NDARC still doesn't count me as a regular user. Talk about bias! 8(

^ for the love of god, smiley or cuddles, whoever is responsible for your signature.....WARNING HAS 1 N!

1 N!

one N!

please. change. now!!!! It's making my fricking eye twitch.

TIA :)

I haven´t done drugs regularly in more than a year (maybe 2). I do take something or the other about 5-6 (okay maybe 7) times a year, but my downtime is so much longer now.

DRUGS SUCK! - but you have a complete and total right to use them. It's your body! It's your decision.

BallDrager said:
going on 3 years sober :)
Same, ive been sober for 3 years as well!

Lets both celebrate with a tall glass of milk

trippa_gurl said:
I had a 20mth break (I use to do bickies, goey and meth regularly, mainly bickies and goey) up until last FRI night, when I had two bickies! Neverlose, you say you are interested in the reasons why people have reformed? Me, well, I guess I found my calling through doing other things in life. Don’t get me wrong, I still enjoyed my night out on the bickies last FRI night, and know I will do it again sometime soon, in the next few months maybe. But there is too much else going on in my life for me to do it regularly again. I don’t want to do it regularly again anyway, every couple of months is enough. :)

Sounds like me...

I used to use MD quite a bit then i stopped for 2 years. It was a great idea. I only use it now and then now. Often spontaniously when it's offered to me. I usually have it with a drop of liquid LSD on top. Havnt eaten mushrooms in nearly a year now. I am a regular pot smoker however! :) I love substances.

-T{H}R- said:
DRUGS SUCK! - but you have a complete and total right to use them. It's your body! It's your decision.

Don't you have a hang-over today?
confused-smiley-007.gif

Mushrooms are great. More workable then acid and i find them as empathetic and sociable as MDMA :)

OH YES! They definatly re-scramble those circuits. When I first started using mushrooms I would go through the whole "death" scenario in my head. The appriciation for life gained the next day was always remarkable. They are fun however the knowledge gained through genuine self-exploration using this substance is a crazy, value for money ride. I guess it all depends on where you are at in your life.

I haven't had done drugs, besides weed, for some time now, not even nangs. I'm not actually sure what happened, just kind of got over the whole thing.

I haven't done mdma (or anything purporting to be ecstasy) since September last year... and before that it was the New Years that year.... I don't really take drugs anymore...

However about a month ago at a certain used-to-be-a-bl'er-but-am-now-waaaaay-too-cool-for-it's (;);))going away party, there was some coke and speed there which I happily sampled for free :)

But yeah, drugs just don't fit with my life at the moment. I can't stand feeling like shit for 2-3 days afterwards. I just don't have the time for that.

However, alcohol still exists in my world :) quite magnificently if I may say so myself :)

CB :)