• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how many of you havent done drugs in ages?

^^

Yeah yeah... maybe... I'm bringing the boy though, and we are ACTUALLY going to go skiing!! ShOcK HoRrOr!!

So, we'll see.

CB ;)

argh,
due to calorie intake ive now reduced my alcohol intake to once a week.

grrr.
my nicotine intake has gone up quite severly tho.

I haven't done any for ages, mainly because of reasons others have mentioned, full time work responsibilites making Suicide Tuesday that much harder to handle, and the $$ factor.

The other thing is that my drug of choice is different to my boy's, and because we're kinda over the whole 'lets go out and get fucked up' state of mind, if we're to do something it's at home in a nice bubble together, so we both need to be in the right state of mind to get excited about it.

Chaos Butterfly said:
^^

Yeah yeah... maybe... I'm bringing the boy though, and we are ACTUALLY going to go skiing!! ShOcK HoRrOr!!

So, we'll see.

CB ;)

skiing? What a hideous waste of going to the snow!! ;)

I've really cut consumption to almost nothing recently due to work responsibilities, shiny things and just it not being so much of a priority at the moment. A few weeks ago at my birthday i had a pill in my pocket all night that was handed to me by a friend and i just wasn't up for even contemplating having it.

Tragic really.

^ this is a sign man, a sign of the sad times.

I very rarely have anything these days. This is usually due to the fact that I'm a very disorganised person. I often end up fucked up on my own, after everyone else has fallen asleep/ got lost in the night, and life becomes very confusing. Then everyone looks like David Bowie and I force myself to sleep with more drugs.

The funny thing is, the only drug I really miss (or forget I miss, to be more accurate) are nangs. Everything else I know I want before I have them, but give me one nang and I turn into a Medusa of the semi-legal drugs world.

I took a three month break, then went back on for a weekend, now I'm looking forward for another long break - from raves and drugs (better for my short term memory and when I finally do drop it's for the right reasons aka to have fun, not just because I might feel left out when all my friends do and I don't.)

I only smoke at raves, I don't drink... pretty much clean living all the way.

That weekend did a world of good though, it helped me regain a sense of the world at large... which stopped me feeling suicidal (finally!).

Way Too Long.......

The only (illicit) drug I'm interested in is MDMA and I haven't seen any for over a year. Despite sensationalist news reports, it's incredibly difficult to obtain if you're not in the scene. :(

onthemend said:
The only (illicit) drug I'm interested in is MDMA and I haven't seen any for over a year. Despite sensationalist news reports, it's incredibly difficult to obtain if you're not in the scene. :(

same goes for all drugs really, maybe not weed.

Mary Poppins said:
^ for the love of god, smiley or cuddles, whoever is responsible for your signature.....WARNING HAS 1 N!

1 N!

one N!

please. change. now!!!! It's making my fricking eye twitch.

TIA :)

Actually, 'warning' has 2 'n's. Now 'waring' has 1 'n' - but I'm not sure if it is a word. As for 'warnig' - don't even go there! ;)

I've just been diagnosed with a medical condition that means smoking is not advisable. I haven't smoked (cigs or pot) for 3 months :(

Everything else has really slowed down over the last few years, since I became a parent. This is the real killer for your drug crazed lifestyle - most of the time, I'm too tired to go out, even if we did have babysitting which we normally don't. I really don't have time for the come down of stimulants either - who's watching the kids while I sleep it off? Having the second kid really ups the sleep deprivation factor. Actually, I think of all those years of getting wasted then dragging myself to work/uni as training for what I'm going through now ;)

The icing on the cake was going on medication which interacts badly with alcohol. So no drinkypoos either since March.

Talk about straighty 180. But it's purely circumstantial - I'll find a way to squeeze in some action one way or another %)

onthemend said:

yeah I hear u man. Gosh I hope I won't get to the point of saying its been a year since I've seen it, the way it's going.... eeek...

I've always seen the whole thing as a phase, which I'm happily living at the moment. But as a life-time pursuit....nah. N then if you're going to have kids....doing drugs n raising kids don't/shouldn't go together me thinks. Well that's jus my opinion

So everyone was says they havn't done drugs in ages is including booze in that right? ;)

Yeah, Like I Tried To Point That Out A Page Ago, But, Hey...

You know it's jus' what ya sup on
while decidin' what to order from ya dealer...

;)

Havn't had drugs of any description except alcohol for 3 months. This includes giving up smoking for the past three months too. Looking back I'm not really too sure what has motivated me to take a break from it all. I did have to save for a vacation which made money a little tight. I think because I'm from a country town I got a little bit tired of taking pills and having nothing to really do, but I'm trying to also decide whether I want it as much as I used to. It may be becoming a little less important in the larger scope of things. That said I am planning on taking a couple of pills next weekend when I go to a mates housewarming in Melbourne YaY!!! The severity of the comedown the next day I think will help me decide if the dream is over or not....... to be continued.

mmm
i haven't had any pills since yellow 3's, and that was back in late 2003 i think, and before that it was anzac weekend 03. coke etc i stopped about a month or so after that. considering how much of a heavy user i was, i'm pretty impressed with myself. i stopped because i was going too far with it. every single week, start thursday finish monday, just getting thrashed. i'd spend the next week telling people how scattered i was. it was ugly, then on thursday i'd be back to it. i didn't find it hard to stop. the only thing i found hard was going out, and not because the temptation was there, but because i realised how bullshit everyone and everything was. there's nothing like standing outside gas or sublime at 6am and seeing the facials that people are ripping as they leave. hilarious and grotesque at the same time. as for alcohol, i was never really a heavy drinker, but maybe 3 or 4 times a year i'll have a few drinks. i'm very particular about what i drink too. has to be vodka, and no low rent shit. i love grey goose. mmm