• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how many of you havent done drugs in ages?

I haven't used meth at all in about 2 months which is really really good for me!!!

And it seems like the less i use, the less i like using meth when i actually do do it. I can't handle the comedowns any more which is why if anything, i will just have a bit of weed or something.

In the past 6 months, i have probably only used about 10 times max which has made me infinitely more happy ( and sane:))

I put this thread here because as kat said I'm interested in whose reformed and why type thing.

Thanks for all your comments, keep them coming.

I had a 20mth break (I use to do bickies, goey and meth regularly, mainly bickies and goey) up until last FRI night, when I had two bickies! Neverlose, you say you are interested in the reasons why people have reformed? Me, well, I guess I found my calling through doing other things in life. Don’t get me wrong, I still enjoyed my night out on the bickies last FRI night, and know I will do it again sometime soon, in the next few months maybe. But there is too much else going on in my life for me to do it regularly again. I don’t want to do it regularly again anyway, every couple of months is enough. :)

yeah same for me, it's not really like I went one day oh I want to quit drugs, but having my own house, car(s), job, relationship and 6 day a week job just didn't leave room for it and it slipped away. I sometimes miss it, but for the most part I'm just over it.

Yes totally. I was the same. I didn’t really had time to think about quitting drugs, I just had to do it, for similar reasons as you, plus one more ultra special one. :)
Yes I didn’t have room for it either and it just slipped away as you describe it. I occasionally reminisce about the old times, but yes like you I think I’m just over it, at least in a regular way. Once in a blue moon I'll do it, maybe.

^^ I think everyone, for the most part, reaches that point where doing it regularly gets a bit...tiresome, not to say repetitive. And i also think that once you just do it occasionally you realise that it is all about enhancement as opposed to obliteration ;)

That is what clicked for me. I realised that i was using to fuck myself up and that is not cool. Whereas doing it occasionally to have fun and not write yourself off - that i can still justify :)

I have stopped all pill consumption and just smoke weed regularly, occassional mushroom trip when i can be bothered going to pick them and once a month acid trip seeing as its in great supply at the moment (for me anyway.)

Pills wack me out too much lately, probably because 90% are meth bombs but ahh well...

And The Whole Signin' In Blood Thang...

Apart from the beer I'm sippin',
I haven't had any since as soon as
I woke up.
But I'm heavily benzo-dependant,
an' alprazolam has a short
half-life.

Apart from that,
I'm terrible.

*stares at shoes in shame*

But it was all in the contract I signed.
Come to think of it,
that red horn'ed guy did look a 'lil shady...
angry-smiley-014.gif

Not counting alcohol or nicotine as narcotic substances, the last time I took drugs was 2 years ago. Since I registered on this board I've used drugs maybe 4 times, and each instance was due to the corrupting influence of bluelighters.

ruski said:
I think some of us just worked out how to do things like hold down a job, buy houses, furniture, bank, etc and still have a bit of fun on the side occasionally :)

you bought a bank?:p =D

preacha said:
^ haha, i wish i was kidding. it would give me a valid excuse as to why i'm still on this forum
Its because you've so much love to share, it just wouldnt be fair to keep it to yourself ;)

Myself? 2 or 3 months. Ive always been like that though. Mostly due to
a. availability
b. like minded people in my friend circle

God, it's been a good... 2 weeks or so now. Time for some feinding! The 15th it is ;) My time is coming to an end in the next 9-12 months; I'm planning to enjoy it.

anna! said:
The last time I had (illicit) drugs was November 2001, so that's quite a while.

Babies = no drugs. Including nicotine and alcohol, except the occasional few wines at home (in) by myself or with friends.

I'm looking forward to it :)

I can't remember really ... haven't had a pill in over a year and before that it was quite a long time.

Have probably smoked weed about 4 times in 2 years. I only drink now, ... but hey, drugs were great while they lasted. They just don't fit with me anymore.

xcidium said:
Pass....I lose too. :(

And my Memberator skillz are shining through, but shouldn't this be in Aus Drug Discussion?

More people will see it here and it will stay more of a "social" thread which is better I think without us telling people to stay on topic and stop making chit-chat.

Since I don't plan on the kids and family type deal anytime soon, I expect to keep using well into the next decade or so, but at the moment I'm taking a bit of an extended vacation in reality. Which at the moment is a month, could go longer... like others, it's not a deliberate choice, just kind of working out that way right now.

Keep mailing the samples to me though guys, it's great, but I just don't have time to try them all ;)

I only really use drugs on rare occasions now. The only big (3 pill) night of the year is new years. If I'm going out in Syd. or to a non-punk concert (Rum only for punk gigs) I might drop.

My fiending/partner in crime friend got busted so we just drink now, and the rest of my friends are the same, only drop etc. on occasion.

You are all jaded!

Me too.

*Jumps on the 'I was into pills when they were cool' bandwagon*