• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

had nothing all day except methadone same as yesterday and I feel great more fresh and positive than ever I won £40 at the betting shop yesterday first time I've been in since they opened again I will probably regret this but I am treating myself to half an egg which is 1.75 grams of heroin been waiting 3 hours but this guy is the only one who has decent stuff and I know he will turn up eventually the only reason I'm getting smack is because my weed guy ain't on their are some kids I can get it off but only at the going rate fuck that I'll wait until tomorrow and save £40 why pay £60 for a quarter when you can wait a day and get the same or better for £20 know what I mean..

I've been high all day on methadone and Diaz. Nice
are benzos good to take with methadone or/and brown? Do you get more out of it that way? I sometimes have a couple cans of beer with the lads and notice I only need a couple lines to get where I wanna be

Are you one of those like my who only need a tiny bit of weed to get going like a one skinner pocket 🚀🚀🚀 respect
Started out day 2 no alcohol started having shakes did 3 shots calmed down. Fought through upper chest pain got riding lawn mower going. Wife came home bitching and called mom wife told her I went through my stimulus on vodka got mad and did meth and more alcohol. My wife got my 77 yr old upset and I can't explain why since xmas or before doesn't sleep in the same room hardly talks and no sex. She off med's and is a narcissist don't care about anyone but her self. So fuck my health and fuck everything. We live together lately as roommates and it is what it is. So when I get upset I use more.

I'm good same as usual had my methadone but very pissed off someone was supposed to pay me some money a couple hundred but they've gone awol so I'm still skint as I was get looking forward to treating myself as well.. I know they wouldn't fuck me over so probably just been delayed or something for a few days still sucks though had to walk 5 miles to get some tobacco off my grandma she's skint as well so pretty penniless atm.. Ain't even for any milk for a cup of tea :(

Started out day 2 no alcohol started having shakes did 3 shots calmed down. Fought through upper chest pain got riding lawn mower going. Wife came home bitching and called mom wife told her I went through my stimulus on vodka got mad and did meth and more alcohol. My wife got my 77 yr old upset and I can't explain why since xmas or before doesn't sleep in the same room hardly talks and no sex. She off med's and is a narcissist don't care about anyone but her self. So fuck my health and fuck everything. We live together lately as roommates and it is what it is. So when I get upset I use more.
I swear since covid everyone's gone crazy mate it's fucked up

Yep that’s me haha.
I could use a nice fat spliff right now would make my fucking day

4x 30/500 co-codamol (have to be careful with the paracetamol)
30mg Diazepam

60ml methadone and 5 or 6 cigarettes got a fat bag of gear I just acquired half hour ago and still not touched it I honestly have no desire to either I just find it hard to say no to someone if heroins involved but not touching it as soon as I got it is a good sign I think I slipped up the other day 3 days ago actually and got half an egg after I smoked it I just thought what a waste of money and time I would probably have got more enjoyment from a bag of weed and I would of still had 30 quid left

I'm good same as usual had my methadone but very pissed off someone was supposed to pay me some money a couple hundred but they've gone awol so I'm still skint as I was get looking forward to treating myself as well.. I know they wouldn't fuck me over so probably just been delayed or something for a few days still sucks though had to walk 5 miles to get some tobacco off my grandma she's skint as well so pretty penniless atm.. Ain't even for any milk for a cup of tea :(

Hey at least the prick who owes you a few hundred dollars and/or drugs doesn't text you trying to be your friend. It's like nah son I don't hit you back because you still OWE ME BIG. Do something nice for someone? Eh sounds like I'm gonna need to chase you down to get the favor returned.

Hey at least the prick who owes you a few hundred dollars and/or drugs doesn't text you trying to be your friend. It's like nah son I don't hit you back because you still OWE ME BIG. Do something nice for someone? Eh sounds like I'm gonna need to chase you down to get the favor returned.
Nah doubt it we've known each other since school I just did a favour for them didn't lend them anything and they're gonna sort me out good but they got some problems of their own atm I'm not gonna stress them for being a few days late in 3 days time I might see wag 1 if they've still not sorted it but he's just a lazy fucker like me use gotta drive 40 miles just to see me as well so he's already doing me a good favour don't want to push it like I said he's a good mate to I would never lend someone that much money who I didn't know or trust if I told him I was skint.. Which I'm not going to be would probably come down but I don't wanna look desperate he will come when he comes init

Nah doubt it we've known each other since school I just did a favour for them didn't lend them anything and they're gonna sort me out good but they got some problems of their own atm I'm not gonna stress them for being a few days late in 3 days time I might see wag 1 if they've still not sorted it but he's just a lazy fucker like me use gotta drive 40 miles just to see me as well so he's already doing me a good favour don't want to push it like I said he's a good mate to I would never lend someone that much money who I didn't know or trust if I told him I was skint.. Which I'm not going to be would probably come down but I don't wanna look desperate he will come when he comes init

I did the same thing pretty much, best friends for years as well. Still ain't seen a dime unfortunately, moved away suddenly actually so I imagine I'm not the only unhappy friend. Hope you have better taste in friends 😂

I did the same thing pretty much, best friends for years as well. Still ain't seen a dime unfortunately, moved away suddenly actually so I imagine I'm not the only unhappy friend. Hope you have better taste in friends 😂
Well I hope he don't pull nothing like that I am starting to get a bit paranoid now though after reading your comment 🤔not really much I can do if he don't come through though I get paid myself in a week anyway this was just supposed to tide me over until then the way I see it in these situations when your relying on someone coming through I try and pretend to myself in my head that nothing is coming and I don't expect anything to come that way if he's a no show I'm not disappointed if he does come it's a bonus if he let's me down we will fall out though big time

Well I hope he don't pull nothing like that I am starting to get a bit paranoid now though after reading your comment 🤔not really much I can do if he don't come through though I get paid myself in a week anyway this was just supposed to tide me over until then the way I see it in these situations when your relying on someone coming through I try and pretend to myself in my head that nothing is coming and I don't expect anything to come that way if he's a no show I'm not disappointed if he does come it's a bonus if he let's me down we will fall out though big time

I was mad at first (and still am whenever he reaches out although he doesn't much anymore I've been kinda upfront about my anger). But now I'm just kinda like wtf ever. If I ever see even some of it I'll take it with a smile and leave. Too long a time has passed and I've stacked more cash since then. Oh well.

The thing about my devil is I don't like money in fact I hate money I hate how it makes people how people starve if they ain't got it I used to be all about wanting money dreaming about winning the lottery etc(don't get me wrong that would be cool) but it's a deadly sin imo love of money I just take what I need to survive to eat to sleep and comfortably live and that's it the only good thing about money imo is it shows people for who they are when they owe you some you can't take money with you when you die some people spend all their time and effort making money ignoring family their kids and only when their old and wiser do some people realise that money is a mugs game when your chasing it when I get paid this month I'm literally taking £50 for the month the rest is going in my newly created savings account where I won't be able to touch it for a long time I am sick of spending and wasting all my money On this shit I mean what have I got to show for it I have nothing in my savings account atm but I'm hoping after a few months I will have over a grand then 2 grand then 5 grand etc I'm 25 I'm sick of living like a loser I'm sick of lusting for money because I want it for drugs don't know why I'm telling you all this lol just venting I've had a long time to reflect and think since I have become stable it's like the for the last 6 years I have been a different person but now I'm back to my old self again well my old self but grown up a significant bit